• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered All new images I post appear blank.

The Mad Queen

Memento Mori. Unus Anus
I've discovered a problem where any new images I post via a link come up blank in posts, however when editing said post I can still see the image. As an example, I'll post some images I tried to add to two separate posts recently.

Falman.png

Falman_end.jpg

1645876-227px_caesarlegionsymbol.png

However, in looking at my posts all the prior images I've posted are still there. This appears to be a completely new problem. Did the method for posting images change with the update or something? Or is this completely from my end?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to confirm, this is how it looks when I try to edit the post:Image problems.PNG

So the images aren't from bad links. Also, this is from an attached image so the links thing is still broken it seems.

Confirming this as well.
Been trying to do a post and it winds up as an "X' image.
test_4.jpg

IMG_20180424_165921.jpg

Let me try..

Edit: Looks ok to me... Lets try links.
94r3Bsg_d.jpg

Yeah...link option is broken with odd 2nd textbox appearing

Last edited:
Yup, my .png wasn't showing up, but worked off-site. As a temporary fix I uploaded the images to an album gallery on this site, and that seemed to let me post the image then.
full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back