• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All My Stars and Beautiful Minds

Savanna

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Lady Savanna

lady of the lune

• Quick Comments

Hello all you beautiful people. The name is Savanna. (Nicknames welcome.)
    PM me for all inquires.

About Me

I have been RPing off and on for over 15 years and tend to write anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs, depending upon the story, what's happening, etc.
    I'm ghost friendly.
    I RP in 3rd person and will not accept 1 liners or anything less than 2 paragraphs else I lose interest in the story.
    I do adore OOC chatter, being able to get along with my partners outside of the story while allowing us to talk, plot, create and have fun is such a fun way to keep things light, entertaining, and fresh. It also adds to my personal interest and investment in the story. Although this is by no means necessary.
    I do RP both genders
    I also wanted to include that I'm not the best at doubling, though I can when/if the story requires/needs it. Feel free to ask if this is something you are wanting, I may just be up for it.

About You:
    Ghost friendly
    Open to chatting OOC (again not necessary but preferred)
    Open to playing either gender.
    Enjoys the process of plotting, creating, and chatting, if only for the RP and nothing else.

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

filler! ignore!

♡design by latte, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
3rd bullet point edited
plots added.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back