• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital All My Drawings

poor levi.jpg This is my OC Hestia, and her boyfriends Levi and Vic! Levi loves Vic and Hestia alot, to the point where he'd do anything to see them smile, even if he doesn't.
legs practice.jpg and THIS is a study practice I did on legs! I found reference photos and tried my best to reproduce them. The ones on the left are the original, and the ones on the right are mine. If you can't see them, I do have them labeled!

Dana.png Once again, the background isn't too good, but at least i'm attempting them! This is my OC Lady Dana. She's in the same world as Kaia, and she owns her own restaurant and Bakery, she, like Kaia, is a doll,albeit a realistic one, and Kaia actually works for her! I have this whole world for them and i want to make a comic for them >w<

Claudia.png This is Claudia! A character in Kaia's universe, and one of Kaia's best friends! She's the doll town's resident inventor, and the reason they have human technology like TVs, Radios, ect, in their size. Kind, Creative, a bit crazy. If she asks you to try an invention, don't do it.
Jesus I gotta mix up the poses a bit.

I really like Claudia and her hair.
And it's nice to see that you are practicing backgrounds too.
Keep up the good work.

Elias.png I just literally made up how he looked. Haven't RPed him, Haven't developed him, but i already L O V E him. I really like his hair and eyes.

lights out 2.jpgThis is a preview for an animatic I'm working on with my OC kaia and her father to the song Lights Out from the song cycle Ghost Quartet

redraw.jpg
Death.jpg

Some new drawings I did, including a redraw of my OC kaia from when I first drew her in 2012 to today!

Follow me on deviant art @ Riley-Rambles or on Tumblr @ bronzelocks ! I do requests!

VerenaWinter.jpgI haven't drawn my OTHER best girl Verena in a long time! But now I have! So nobody asks, the backgrounds (The trees and stars) Are just transparent clip art images. I suck at backgrounds, so i'm using those until I feel confident enough in my own abilities. But I want to at least ADD backgrounds to give them more dimension I guess? The sky is just a purple to dark orange gradient, so that's super simple.

Follow me on deviant art! @ Riley-Rambles

Follow me on Tumblr! @ bronzelocks

I do requests!

timeline.jpg
I haven't uploaded this yet! This is a timeline of Kaia's life! (Does the first image count as gore? Someone tell me if I have to put that in spoilers. And then tell me how to put it in a spoiler, idk how to do that)

Ooooh....niiiceeee....

In regards to the 1st pic, it can be considered as "Light Gore". I haven't exactly read the limits RPN has for any gore content, but I guess to keep it safe, you could make a spoiler out of it (which you can do by finding the insert (...) option on the toolbar in reply box or edit. Just insert the 1st image there.

I really dig your lineart style. So clean....and you're doing good for backgrounds too. Keep at it.

redraws.jpg
I did another redraw of Kaia! This was from a year ago, I think? You can see how much i've improved, and ALSO how much brighter my art has gotten. I think I rather like that. Also I've gotten so much better at drawing hands holy cow.

Claus.jpg Back at it again with the art! This dude look familiar? That's because it's Claudia's twin brother Klaus! Where Claudia is more science and inventing, Klaus is more art and creativeness!

Persephone.jpg
If you haven't read or heard of Lore Olympus then >>>Here<<< I love this comic so much!! I love the art style, i think its super cute, and I love the characters! (We stan eros in this house)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back