• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy All kinds of fantasy pairings (bxb, gxg)

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder

Greetings!

I usually despise romance based RPs. They are typically dull or rushed. I did them for years and once grown out of them, I hated doing them. I only pursued romance as a sub plot. But- romance RPs don't have to be that way. With pride month now here, I'm giving it a try. I am aware pairings aren't as flashy as plots but it's been awhile, cut me some slack.

About Me:

- Female

- semi-lit - literate

- 14-16

- PST

- Patient, only bumps after a week or two

- Fine with OOC!

- Accepts any face claim and does character sheets if required

- 6 years of experience

- Has mental illness, I may need a break at times

- No preference on partner's gender or age

- Cussing and violence allowed

- Has experience in doubling and world building

Requirements:

- semi-lit-literate (2-4 - 5+ paragraphs)

- Know basic spelling and punctuation, add detail into your writing. Typos are totally fine.

- No spam bumping (bump me after 4-5 days)

- A reply once a week is fine.

- No god modding or over dominating me

- No rushed romance

- No furries, nekos, inus, etc..

- Don't make your OC(s) the center of attention

- Be patient and open to helping with a plot progression or simply a plot's birth

- Doubling and world building is not a requirement, but some experience is preferred

Pairings

These are high fantasy or general fantasy such as urban fantasy, one of the two. Preferred role is marked as 2 while pairings I'm craving are labeled 1. Meh rated parings are a 0.

I do not need to play one of my preferred roles.

THIS WILL BE FREQUENTLY UPDATED

- queen/king x assassin (2) (1), queen/king x princess/prince (2) (1) (yes, an age gap but it won't be of minors nor too shocking I assure you)

- witch (2) x spirit (0)

- elf (2) x human (1), pirate (2) x elf (1)

- healer (2) x knight

- Peter Pan ish (2) x victim (1) (taken)

- demigod boarding school roommates

- alien (2) x human (0)

- cyberpunk gang leader x recruit (0)

- Idol x Idol (can be Kpop/Jpop, can be not) (1)

- bard (2) x thief

- steampunk inventor x fledgling (1)

Final Notes

Got any questions or suggestions? Just ask! You may also ask if I'll compromise on a rule.

I also like making worlds and characters around a romance so it is not just based on two characters, so I hope that'll be fun to work with!

I look forward to meeting those who contact me. I am available through comments and PMs.

You are also free to contact for a non romance RP as well!

Slots Taken: 1/5

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back