• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All in the Family

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Anthony Lucas Rhodes
5:05 PM - 5:06 PM
doneanddusted doneanddusted Geozaki Geozaki Wormy Wormy Dak Dak The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Anthony's phone went off as he was notified of May's reply to his text message, He looked at it and sighed. He guessed May would respond like that, It was understandable she wouldn't want to come back because of Jake. But he had no clue why she had such a hatred towards him & the other siblings. He remembered the days when they were younger, She was so sweet & kind to them back then. He assumed it was just a phase or something. He decided not to reply. Mainly, because he didn't want to argue with her & get her even angrier.

May
me
May, You might want to come home soon.
them
What do you want?
me
Things are getting really uncomfortable here at home, Emma, Lilly & I just got home and Uncle Jake is here. We don't know why, He just showed up randomly.
them
Hell no. Go distract the kids or something and let the adults talk it out.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 15.21.03.png
+
Emily May Rhodes

Sunday, March 19th, 2017
5:06 PM
Dak Dak Wormy Wormy TF81 TF81

Emily was quickly becoming overwhelmed by the situation that was unfolding, she believed wholeheartedly that Jake was telling the truth, but, as much as she wanted to, she still couldn't bring herself to completely trust him, especially not as the kids were now involved. When Kane arrived, Emily felt a wave of relief wash over her. She and Kane had been partners for so long now that he was practically a part of the family now and, given the situation, it made her feel much better to have another detective with her. "Kane!" Emily exclaimed, her expression betraying her conflict regarding the current situation. "The Guy is Jake, my brother..." Emily mumbled in response to Kane's question. She'd told Kane all about him pretty much, how he'd always been a great brother, how his kids were amazing and how he'd tried to kill his family and ended up in prison for it. Emily was suddenly distracted by Adam announcing that dinner was ready, she looked towards Kane as Adam offered him the opportunity to stay for food. Emily was hoping that Kane would take up on the offer but didn't say anything as she didn't want to force him into that situation.

Lilly was scared, to put it lightly. First, a strange man had appeared in the house who everyone apart from her seemed to know, or at least, know of. Second, everybody started to act really weird. Third, Anthony had told her that the man was their uncle but that he couldn't say anything else because he didn't want to get into trouble. Fourth, Anthony had placed Lilly in the living room before returning to the kitchen and for some reason, Lilly got the feeling that he didn't want her to follow him when he returned to the kitchen. Fifth, Liam entered the living room and started to silently pace in a sort of circular motion. Lilly sat on the sofa where Anthony had put her, still tightly clutching the Eevee teddy close to her chest. She was becoming increasingly aware that everyone seemed to be on edge. Liam was easy to read so it was painfully obvious that he was uncomfortable but Emily could tell that he wasn't the only one, there was a feeling of uneasiness that made the air in the house feel sort of heavy and the voices from the kitchen where all thick with uncertainty or worry or fear, and there was absolutely nothing Lilly could do about any of it. Lilly scrunched her eyes shut, somehow hoping that everything would just go back to normal.

Lilly opened her eyes when she heard a voice above all the other voices, it was Dad, he was announcing that dinner was ready. Lilly didn't know what to do, generally, the announcement that dinner was ready was a cue to go into the kitchen but she still had the feeling that she wasn't supposed to go into the kitchen and, given the current situation, it wasn't like she really wanted to go into the kitchen anyway.

Last edited:
Liam James Rhodes
5:06 PM
Geozaki Geozaki TF81 TF81 ( Dak Dak The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
Liam continued to pace, his eyebrows slightly furrowed with concern and confusion. This was somewhat of a nervous tic he'd developed over the years, but also helped him focus on keeping up with the chaos that was continuing to unfold before him. It sounded like Kane had arrived too, which wasn't an uncommon thing, but it did mean yet another person in the house. How many people were there now? "Ten. Number ten is Caterpie," he said quietly after adding them up in his head. There were ten people in the house, and Caterpie was the tenth Pokémon in the PokéDex. Ten people felt daunting. Ten voices were loud. Very loud. "Caterpie..."

Upon hearing his dad announce dinner, Liam was broken out of his thoughts. Pacing coming to an unsteady halt, he scanned the room to see what everyone else's response was. Lilly hadn't moved yet. He made his way over to ask if she was going to go to the kitchen, but was almost immediately distracted by the Eevee teddy. "You've got an Eevee, and it matches your pyjamas," he stated, a hint of excitement in his voice. Talking about Pokémon sounded like a significantly better idea than dealing with the more important matters at hand. "Does it have a nickname? Is it soft?" he asked, sitting next to Lilly to get a closer look at the toy. He knew he'd have to go for dinner eventually, but he wasn't ready to face it. It was too overwhelming. Guessing that Lilly might feel the same way, he decided to try to stall a little, hoping that the commotion would die down.

Naomi was bored as she sighed as she looked around as she was wondering what her big sister was doing as she rolled to her sister room" big sister, I'm bored can I go to Liam's house" she asked. She heard her stomach growling she was a bit hungry she lost her ability to walk due to a car crash she was in when she was little the driver was never caught she wondering if she will able to be able to walk again" so can i go to my friends house plus we can play games at his house Liam is awesome big sister" she say smiling happily. Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Last edited:
Sunday, March 19th, 2017
5:07 PM
Wormy Wormy

Lilly noticed Liam's pacing come to a sudden halt as the readiness of dinner was announced. Then Liam approached her, having noticed the Eevee in her arms and started to ask her about it. Liam suddenly seemed more comfortable which made Lilly feel more comfortable. "N-No... I haven't thought of a nickname yet..." Lilly replied to Liam's first questions sheepishly. She then held the Eevee out to Liam so that he could feel how soft it was for himself. Any thoughts of going into the kitchen had left Lilly's mind. All she really wanted to do now was stay here with Liam and avoid the chaos that engulfed everyone else in the house.

Luka had been hauling a box from the U-Haul "uh...sure!" she said "just be careful, do you have your phone on you?" she asked, she knew she had to make sure Naomi had her phone in case she needed to call, though maybe that was just her being over-protective...I guess we'll never know either way she knew for sure naomi needed to have her phone , Luka set down the box and instantly relief flooded her strained arms then her mind thought of the dangers so she stopped Naomi "actually...Ill go with you" she said and began following Naomi to where she wanted to go

Last edited:
Naomi just looked at her big sister as she sighed"I have my phone Luka you don't have to go with me I'm just gonna go and hang out with Liam" she says as she sighed" fine you can come but your not staying with me and Liam we are gonna play some video games" she says" you do know where it is right" she asked as she just felt her sister pushing her to the house. She just smiled" why are you packing some stuff we have a nice house mama and papa is always working," she says she missed playing sports like when she was younger but she found her fun in playing video games" do you have a boyfriend yet Luka" she teased her sister laughing she texted Liam" hey coming to your house my big sister is coming too, unfortunately, she is way overprotective over me so yeah coming over soon" she texted Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Wormy Wormy

Last edited:
she rolled her eyes "no, I don't and you better not either little miss" she teased lightheartedly as they walked, they lived only across the street, she also wondered if she would run into her old friend 'Nah...he probably lives somewhere in the better neighborhoods' she thought to herself as they arrived and she stepped back to allow Naomi to knock.

Last edited:
Kane
Sunday, March 19th
5:10

Kane had heard Emily say that it was her brother. Believe it or not, Kane had looked into Emily's brother's case. Sad S.O.B was intoxicated and doped up on illegal drugs when he went up after his wife and kids. There was a lot of evidence against him, which was used to put him away. Kane had his opinion on him. But when Emily had spoken about him, about how he was a great big brother. About his kindness and compassion, Kane thought that she was tired up around his finger. He was her partner for over 18 years. They were like brother and sister. Her kids were like his nieces and nephews. He wouldn't let anything get to them.

Kane leaned back. "I'll stick around for a little bit... Besides a chance to have Adam's cooking... That's a chance I wouldn't miss." He said with a smirk on his face. Adam was a great cook. Kane had taken some of Emily's lunch a couple of times. Even though they were leftovers. He was still amazed at how good it tasted.

He looked back to Jake. He was going to have a lengthy conversation with him before he left for the night. If he did anything, going back to jail would be the least of his problems. He would have to answer to Kane.

Geozaki Geozaki

Adam Rhodes
5:06 PM - 5:10 PM
Dak Dak Wormy Wormy Geozaki Geozaki The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Adam smiled at Kane's comment about his cooking, At first, Adam was intimidated by Kane because of the man's height & appearance. But after a while, He got used to being around his wife's partner and now viewed his kind of like an older brother. Adam replied to Kane's response to his offer. "Alright, You can help Emily & I set the table for dinner if you'd like. Ms. Tanaka, You're welcomed to help us set the table. If you would like." Adam said and he went to the kitchen to perform the task for dinner. "Kids, go wash up and get ready for dinner!" Adam ordered the kids.

Last edited:
Liam James Rhodes
5:07 PM - 5:10 PM
Geozaki Geozaki Texangamer Texangamer TF81 TF81 ( Dak Dak The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
Liam sat stroking Lilly's Eevee toy with his index finger for a while. "I'd say that's a good seven out of ten for softness," he said thoughtfully. There were a few scales he enjoyed ranking stuffed animals (or Pokémon) on, but softness was by far the most important. He was about to ask another question, but was distracted by a familiar notification noise coming from... underneath him? After rummaging around in-between the sofa cushions for thirty seconds or so, he produced his phone, which he had not seen since the evening before. "So that's where it went... " he muttered, opening the message from Naomi.

After frowning at the message on the screen for some time, Liam texted back to say that he would let Emily know. Normally, he'd be excited for Naomi to come over, as she was one of his best friends, but with so much already going on in the house it seemed like somewhat of a daunting prospect. He showed the messages to Lilly to explain where he was going, took a deep breath, then got up and sped to his mother. "Mom, look." He held the phone out for Emily to read, trying to ignore the small crowd that he had just wriggled his way into. Upon hearing Adam's instructions, he winced. It was looking like he wouldn't be able to avoid dinner any longer...

Naomi
them
hey coming to your house my big sister is coming too, unfortunately, she is way overprotective over me so yeah coming over soon
me
I'll tell my mom.

Last edited:
+
Emily May Rhodes

Sunday, March 19th, 2017
5:11 PM
Wormy Wormy Dak Dak TF81 TF81

Lilly watched Liam silently as he rummaged around for his phone beneath the sofa cushion, opened it, and typed something. Liam showed Lilly what was on his phone, it was a message from Naomi saying that she was coming over, then, Liam left the living room, heading into the chaos of the kitchen. Lilly wondered if she should follow him, after all, they had all been called for dinner, but, she couldn't build up the courage to enter the overcrowded chaotic scene that was taking place inside the kitchen. So, she remained on the sofa, hoping that in the chaos they wouldn't notice she wasn't there, she was wasn't all that hungry anyway.

Emily internally breathed a sigh of relief, she felt much more comfortable with Kane staying. Emily was about to go and help out setting the table for dinner when Liam appeared. She read the message on Liam's phone and smile at him. "That's fine, I'm sure we can fit two more in..." She said with a bit of a laugh, she figured that it would be good for Liam to have a friend over given the current circumstances. 'So much for my quiet night off...' she thought to herself silently.

Naomi Ornella O'Dare Sunday, March 19th, 2017
5:11 PM​

Naomi was looking at the door as she knocked on the door as her sister was holding onto her chair as she smiled looking around as she waited for someone to open the door she didn't understand why her parents had to work so much she was left with her big sister she didn't like when her sister was overprotective over her. She just looked at her big sister as she giggled" oh I already a boyfriend" she say as she was teasing her sister" I'm just kidding Luka" she told her as she was waiting for Liam she was her best friend she does everything together with him. Wormy Wormy Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Kane + Jake + Dominick

Kane had helped set up. It wasn't that long before the table was set, and the children had washed up for dinner. Kane had decided to sit next to Lilly. Now Lilly was actually Kane's favorite out of all of Emily's kids. Kane was one of the first people that got to meet little Lilly when she was born. Kane knew that he looked scary to children, especially around Lilly's age, but she wasn't afraid of him. He lightly, and playfully tapped Lilly. "What's up Lill's?" He asked, his low voice had a slight hint of care.

Dominick had walked out of the bathroom to see the table set. Looks like dinner was done and everyone was getting ready to eat. Dominick had taken a seat next Emily. "Sir does make some tasty looking food." He said as his mouth was starting to water. He hadn't eaten that much that day, so to him everything had looked amazing. His stomach had even let out a loud growl. His cheeks had flashed red, and he looked at Emily. "Looks like I forgot to eat." He said lightly chuckling.

Jake had also helped set the table. It was the first one that he was going to be spending with his family. While he was away he would be lucky if he got to eat with someone else. He didn't speak to that many people while he was away. He smiled as he looked around the table. His sister had a happy loving family. Jake often wondered if he would have the same thing if he hadn't done those things while he was drugged up. Would they have come over for Christmas? Would Emily and Adam's kids get along with his own son? So many questions, but Jake didn't dawdle on them for to long. He knew that god had a plan for him and one day he could get to see his family. He looked around the table. No one was eating yet. "Excuse me..." He had said softly. "Would it be alright if I said grace?" He asked.
Geozaki Geozaki

Liam James Rhodes
5:11 PM - 5:18 PM
Texangamer Texangamer Dak Dak
Assuming that the knock at the door was Naomi and Luka, Liam made his way to the door and opened it. "Welcome to chaos," he greeted them, gesturing awkwardly towards the inside of the house. "Uh... come in," he said, stepping aside so that they could enter. Once everyone was inside, he closed and locked the door before turning back to Naomi. "I need to go and wash my hands and stuff," he told her before scuttling away to the bathroom, hoping someone else would be able to direct them in terms of where to go and sit.

Once he had washed his hands for the duration of singing 'Happy Birthday' twice in his head, Liam paused for a minute to think about what was going on. He stared blankly at his reflection in the mirror, listening to the murmurs of voices and movement of chairs coming from the kitchen. He couldn't comprehend how a regular Sunday afternoon had descended into madness so suddenly. Why had the entire atmosphere of the house shifted into something he didn't understand? He just didn't get it. It was not what he had been expecting at all. Eventually, he forced himself to leave the safety and calm of the bathroom, and soon found himself sitting at the dinner table next to Naomi. His eyes mostly remained focused on the table, as he didn't want to overwhelm himself further by looking at all the people there. He peered at Jake out of the corner of his eye upon hearing him ask about grace. "Grace is the mother of the protagonist in Pokémon X and Y... " he whispered to himself, wishing that he was still upstairs battling Siebold.

Last edited:
Gabe glanced at May as her face shifted through a myriad of expressions. Despite his ineptitude, he could recognize a certain malaise and rage in her that he could somehow find himself emphasizing with.
"Is everything alright?" He asked, softspoken as usual, but shortly glanced away in self defence, "Er-... Nevermind..." He turned back to his pamphlets and coupons. It wasn't that he lacked interest, in fact he felt quite curious but knew he wasn't equipped to deal with whatever the answer would be. He already began to feel a little faint, as he hadn't the occasion to learn how much someone in his home took out of him physically, yet his understanding-- or lack thereof-- of the social contract didn't allow him to kick her out. He didn't have the spine to do it anyway. Gabe, resigning to the idea that the ordeal will end when he dies or she leaves, sighed softly.
"You people enjoy... Pizza right?" He couldn't understand the youth, even when he was one, "Do you want one?"

she rolled her eyes "hardy-har-har Naomi" she said fighting back a chuckle as she to waited behind Naomi until someone answered the door, it was liam, she smiled and chuckled at his comment though she honestly was curious as to what he meant though before she could ask he was gone "Naomi, why don't you sit at the table sweet-heart" she suggested and she glanced around, quickly finding Emily in this mess of people, she then decided to make her way over to her "hey...so...uh, how did this happen?" she asked with a slight chuckle "if you would like, I can help cook dinner to accommodate for everyone, I mean, Naomi and I just kind of showed up so I think its only fair" she suggested, feeling guilty but also wanting an excuse to cook.

Naomi Ornella O'Dare Sunday, March 19th, 2017
5:11- 5:18 PM

Naomi just looked at her big sister" Okay big sissy" she say as she just smiled looking at her best friend as she sat at the table as she just smiled as she just watched her friend" hey wanna have a pokemon battle after we eat" she says trying to make her friend happy she was happy when she was around him she just watched her sister talk to Emily. She always looked up to Emily like a second mother since her mother and dad didn't come home often since they work a lot" I gonna beat you in a pokemon battle" she says teasing him a little bit.

Last edited:
+
Emily May Rhodes

Sunday, March 19th, 2017
5:19 PM
Dak Dak Wormy Wormy Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire TF81 TF81

Lilly had zoned out a little, she was finding the chaos that had enveloped the house rather difficult to deal with, that coupled with the numerous unanswered questions and the severe reactions that all of her family members appeared to be having, was all a little overwhelming for Lilly. Lilly was suddenly brought back to reality by the sound of someone knocking on the door. Lilly's heart stopped as she heard the sound of the knock and her already sky-high anxiety levels managed to rise even further. But then, Lilly remembered the text that Liam had shown her earlier and she calmed down a little, but only a little. Lilly slowly made her way over to the living room door just in time to see Liam emerge from the bathroom. Lilly had decided that it was probably best to try and join in with dinner now rather than wait and hope that no one would notice her missing because if someone did notice that she was missing then they'd probably call her or bring her in which would mean that everyone would be aware of her entering and that would bring more attention to her than she felt she would be able to cope with. As Liam made his way towards the kitchen, Lilly quietly slipped inside the bathroom to wash her hands.

After having told Liam that it would be fine for Naomi and Luka to come over, Emily had realised that there wasn't going to be enough room for everyone at the table. So, she pushed some of the chairs closer together and dragged some extra chairs over from other places throughout the house and squeezed them in around the table. Emily counted the seats and sighed with relief, there were just enough. The table looked a little cramped and the chairs were all mismatched, most of the chairs were the chairs intended for being used to sit at the table but the extras were made up from an office chair, some garden chairs a collapsing camping chair and a puff from the living room. Just as Emily was done with cramming extra chairs around the table, she heard Luca's voice. "Hey, Luka." She said with a cheery smile. "Honestly, I don't really know..." Emily said with a bit of an exasperated laugh in response to Luka's initial question. When Luka offered to cook something, Emily glanced over at Adam and the food he'd prepared. "I think we're all good as far as food is concerned..." She replied gratefully, "but you'll have to consult the head chef." She added slightly playfully as she gestured over to Adam. Just then, Jake asked if it would be ok for him to say grace. "I-I'm sure that would be fine," Emily said uncertainly. She knew that Jake had turned to religion to help him through his dark times but, for some reason, the question still caught her a little by surprise.

Lilly slowly opened the bathroom door and made her way towards the kitchen as quietly and as inconspicuously as possible. The table was crammed with extra seats, most of which were already taken. Lilly chose a seat on the end of the table which was as far away from the 'stranger' as she could get. Despite the fact that Anthony had told her that this man was supposedly her uncle she was still terrified of him. She wasn't great with new people as it was, but this man was different, not only did everyone seem on edge around him but Lilly still couldn't get over how frightened Anthony seemed, no matter how good he was at hiding it when Anthony had taken Lilly into his room she could feel his fear it was in his voice and in his eyes and, as far as Lilly was concerned, if Anthony really was as frightened as she thought he was, then there was probably a very good reason to be afraid. Lilly jumped as she suddenly felt something tap her lightly. She looked at Kane, who was sitting in the seat next to her. She had no idea how long he'd been there, maybe he'd been sitting there before Lilly sat down, Lilly had been so focused on trying to hold herself together that she hadn't noticed but she was much happier with someone she knew sitting beside her. "H-hey... K-Kane..." She stuttered nervously, she was really struggling to get the words out. Lilly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "H-How are y-you?" She asked, her voice quivering. She timidly looked down at her hands which were shaking violently.

Liam James Rhodes
Texangamer Texangamer
It took Liam a moment to register that Naomi was talking to him. "Huh?" he murmured, not hearing her question fully. His mind was preoccupied with trying to block out the current situation, but also attempting to process it at the same time, which was a less than ideal combination. It wasn't until Naomi said that she was going to beat him that he figured out what was being asked. "Oh, right," he said quietly, glancing back and forth between his friend and the table. "What kind of battle? VG or TCG?" he asked, starting to drum his fingers lightly against his legs. Despite his best efforts to remain calm, he was becoming increasingly agitated by everything that was going on. Thoughts and questions were racing through his mind in an indistinguishable blur, yet each second seemed to be dragging on at the pace of an elderly tortoise. The voices of those nearby were starting to feel louder and more distorted. He just wanted to eat and get out of there - before everything got too much to handle. Tapping on his leg harder, he tried to listen for anything more Naomi had to say. Not even the proposition of playing Pokémon was distracting him very well, but he attempted to hold on to the idea through his growing haze of confusion and distress regardless.

Adam Rhodes
Geozaki Geozaki Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
Adam looked over at Emily as he overheard her conversation with Luka about Cooking, He smiled at Emily's comment referring to him as "The Head Chef" Adam gestured to Luka to follow him back to the Kitchen to make Dessert for everyone. "C'mon, Luka...Follow me to the kitchen & we'll prepare dessert for everyone! We'll make Tiramisu." Adam declared as he went back to the kitchen.

Emma Carter
Emma went to the bathroom to wash up for dinner with her "Second Family" as she called Anthony's family, They were very welcoming & kind, Now she understood where Anthony's loving & caring side comes from. Speaking of Anthony, He was following right behind her to the bathroom. Emma turned to him and asked which one of them should go first.

Emma: Anthony, do you wanna go first or should I?
Anthony: No, Sweetheart, It's fine. Ladies First.
Emma: Oh! Such a gentleman... *Kisses Anthony's cheek*

After Emma was done washing up for dinner with The Rhodes, She stepped aside and allowed Anthony to wheel into the bathroom. she closed the door behind him & leaned up against the wall, checking her phone as she waited for Anthony.

Anthony Lucas Rhodes
Dak Dak
Anthony rolled up to the roll-under sink & began washing his hands and face for dinner, The realization that he was in another room away from the current tension in the house gave Anthony a sense of peace that washed over him, Though, He couldn't help but still worry about his family's and Emma's safety. Especially with Uncle Jake around, But Anthony tried to reassure himself that everything was gonna be okay with Kane in the house. Anthony finished up his task & left the bathroom, After a few minutes, The pair returned to the room to have dinner & went to the table.

Kane+Jake

Kane smiled at Lilly. He was trying to comfort her. He could tell that she was scared and was nervous about everything that had happened. He offered his hand. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Lilly, whatever happens... I will protect you, just like your momma." He said holding onto her hand. If anything happened Kane would be there for Emily's family. He didn't have any kids of his own. Hell, he would be lucky if someone had found him attractive. But he didn't care about that. His job came first, and that's what mattered to him. "I'm good little Lilly. You're mom's been watching over me, keeping me safe, just like I know she will for you." He said these kind words of Emily because she has watched over him for a while. When Jake had called for a prayer then Kane had bowed his head, out of respect. He wasn't a religious man, but he did believe that if someone wanted to practice their religion then he wouldn't step on that.

Jake had looked to everyone else. "If everyone would take the person next to them's hands. And please bow your heads in respect. You don't have to bow your head if you don't want to." He said taking hands with the people next to him. He bowed his head and began the prayer. "Dear god, who art in heaven, hear my prayer. I thank you for allowing me to see my sister, Emily's family. They are both beautiful and strong. I thank you for allowing me to part take in this meal. I pray for safety and strength for these kind-hearted people in their endeavors and to watch over them when they need your warmth and guidance. In your name, I pray. Amen." He said lifting his head.

+
Emily May Rhodes

Sunday, March 19th, 2017
TF81 TF81 Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Dak Dak

Lilly took Kane's hand as he offered it to her, she gripped it tightly, as Kane spoke. Lilly looked over towards Emily as Kane mentioned her. She was really lucky to have the best mommy ever. Lilly nodded in response to Kane's words. "Yeah..." she mumbled, unable to think of anything more constructive than that to say.

Emily watched as Adam gestured for Luka to follow him in order to help make dessert. She then turned her attention to the table, as she did, Jake requested that everyone take the hand of the person beside them and bow their head. Emily wasn't a particularly religious woman but having witnessed Jake's transformation since he 'found god' Emily didn't really care how much she believed in it, for now, all that mattered was that it was important for Jake that they did this. Emily walked up to an empty seat beside Jake and sat down in it, extending her hand to her brother. As Jake began his prayer, Emily bowed her head.

Lilly bowed her head almost instantly as Jake requested everyone do so, she didn't want to complicate matters any further so she was just going to do what she was told.

Last edited:
Luka

Luka's phone went off, a small ping drew her attention to her phone which she pulled out to reveal her D.M's on social media being once again flooded with harassment and death threats, it wasn't anything new to her so she just ignored it, she shook her head and sighed "I'm gonna drop my phone off at home, be right back" she said as she passed Naomi and headed out the door, unaware that her harraser's were out, ready to 'accidentally' run her over. Luka plugged in her headphones and began crossing the street, once she was in the middle of the road, a car came speeding towards her, leaving her no time to react.

[fade to black]​

Last edited:
Naomi Ornella O'Dare Sunday, March 19th, 2017 5:19 PM​

She was looking around as she saw her sister leave to their house as she smiled looking at Liam" oh it don't really matter I just want to play Pokemon with you" she say happily as she just bowed her head listening to the prayer she was wondering where her sister was her parents were at work she just heard a car screeching of tires she lift up her head after the prayer she didn't know why she had tears in her eyes she just looked out the window she had a bad feeling she didn't know why she had this feeling as she heard her stomach growling at her she just pull out her phone texting her sister's are you okay big sis' she texted her sister worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back