• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All in the Family

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Liam James Rhodes
Monday, March 27th 2017
2:32 PM
Texangamer Texangamer J Jules8008
It relaxed Liam to see that his distraction had supposedly worked. He planted himself on the couch and began to explain the controls for the game. "You move Link with the L stick, and the camera moves with the R stick. Use X to jump, Y to attack... " Once he had gone through each control with some quick demonstrations, he handed the controller to Naomi. "I got the Switch on its release date. It was a Christmas present, but obviously I couldn't get it on actual Christmas because it wasn't out," he explained, fiddling with the cuff of his sleeve while he did so. "This is the only game I have for it currently, and I haven't actually completed it yet 'cause I keep getting distracted with exploring... "

Liam listened as Viktor talked talked about his experiences of loss and death. However, in fear that he might turn around to see Viktor crying (or something equally as uncomfortable), he could not bring himself to fully look away from the TV. He felt sympathetic towards him, but once again had no clue what to say. It was impossible for him to comprehend what it would feel like to lose one person close to you so suddenly, let alone that many. It was a rather unsettling reminder that you could lose someone at any moment. He did not like that thought at all. It made him feel sick. Knowing that dwelling on such thoughts would overwhelm him more, he fought to bring his focus back to the screen in front of him. He took a deep breath, and pulled a little harder on his sleeve. He had to remain composed - for his benefit and for the others. "Liam used Calm Mind..." he murmured.

A few more breaths later, he was able to turn around slightly to look at Viktor. He showed no signs of crying. Thankfully. Liam offered an awkward movement of his head, intended to be a nod of acknowledgement, before hastily reverting his attention to the TV to watch what Naomi was doing.

Mason Walker
IMG_0520.JPG
The session was going well enough for the most part, though Mason felt a inner trigger being traced by a force of irritation. While he praised the young band, the aging teacher and studio manager, owner and semi-retired musician felt himself growing intolerant of the guitarist and drummer in the band, while the keyboard player just laughed at the two combative and seeming rival brothers in the band. The pair had begun arguing over solos and time in the spotlight, it escalated beyond just solo time and into nearly every aspect of their life in a short span of time. Meanwhile the keyboard player just observed and chuckled to which brought a disappointed shake of Masons head and sigh, while Michelle their lead vocalist seemed used to the pairs arguing and just rolled her eyes while loosening her grip on the mic. Obviously the pair needed a reality check and someone to hold them in line and accountable. Problem was the keyboard player could realistically handle the pair physically but was lacking the qualities of a leader willing to step in and break it up. While Michelle had appeared to give up on the pair and wash her hands of it all.

Mason wouldn't pretend that heated disagreements never happened in bands, between brothers and so on. But as the eldest and more experienced humanoid in the room, it was tiresome and irritating and the man was reaching his limits on patience. He could feel a throbbing in his head and at his temples bringing a gentle massage from his forefingers trying to calm the pressure. "ENOUGH!!!" Mason spoke his voice raised into a angered tone and loud to overcome the noise already in the room. "You two are pathetic! Grow up or back out! Solos, length of spotlight on your solos... Selfish nonsense!" Mason continued aiming his focus toward the two brothers then shifted his gaze toward the keyboard chuckler. "And you chuckles! Your what six feet maybe five inches tall, maybe reaching two hundred and change to their six feet and a buck fifty a piece. Step in next time and break it up! Keep laughing it up and your out!" Mason added more in frustration that only grew from his prior calm and peaceful manner that had been his mood all day for the most part. "My rules, my studio and my dime.... You've got potential with this lady here leading the way. You two and chuckles here need to focus and forget your individual desires and entertainment. Solos don't matter when your broken up over petty differences. Focus on the music and less about yourselves and the rest will flow alongside you. " Mason spoke lowering his tone and trying to reign in his frustration. "Don't waste time trying to force it. Be there for each other. Give this woman a better version of yourselves and maybe, just maybe you'll achieve something." Mason ended turning away from the band and gointo his phone to see a message from Johnny.

"Oh I guarantee he won't mind. He'll love it!" Mason replied with a smile growing on his face. "Its a good idea Johnny. Chill if you want, I'll catch you later just wrapping up a session then we can head onto Shon's straunt." Mason added not expecting a reply and continuing his use of straunt instead of restaurant when talking about Shon's place.

TF81 TF81

Adam Rhodes
2:48 PM - 2:55 PM
Geozaki Geozaki
Adam was shocked at this revelation that the teacher had told him & Emily about their youngest daughter. He refused to believe the possibility that his little girl would harm anyone, let alone another student. As Adam walked with Emily and the teacher, He didn't take kindly to the teacher's judgmental tone of voice. Adam & his wife always taught their children not to use violent means against anyone, including children. And this teacher seemed to be too blinded by her smugness to see that. When Adam entered the classroom. He could almost feel his heart shatter at the scene of Lilly's curled up in the corner crying. He swiftly but calmly walked over to the distraught child & picked her up & embraced her firmly. When Lilly apologized, Adam quickly assured her that everything was okay. He wiped away her tears with the pads of his thumbs & began to speak in a gentle tone. "Shhh...Shh...It's okay, sweetheart. Don't be sorry. Just calm down & tell mommy & daddy what happened. We promise that we're not mad or upset with you. Okay, My sweet little strawberry?" Adam stated softly while speaking for his wife. He kissed Lilly's forehead and He sat down in a nearby chair as he held his daughter & waited for her to collect herself.

Last edited:
Naomi Ornella O'Dare
March 27th 2017
2:18 - 2:32
1548610654896-png.532712

Naomi just looked at him as she giggled' whoa look at the graphics it's awesome' she thought she was distracted playing the game she didn't even realize victor was talking about death she was really liking the game' hm maybe i can ask daddy or mum to buy me one' she thought she just was having fun with the game she was enjoying it' oooooh I burned apple' she thought as she saw some bad guys to beat up as she enjoying the game she understood why Liam liked playing the game so much she never played it she actually never been in Liam room before" Liam THank you your my best friend and your trying to calm me down after losing you know I lost myself everyone is helping so thank you" she said hugging him as she went back to the game she just saw the castle in the game but she kept getting so distracted​

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 15.21.03.png
+
Emily May Rhodes
March 27th, 2017
2:56 - 3:09 PM
TF81 TF81

Emily crouched down beside Adam and Lilly as Adam tried to calm Lilly down and tried to get her to share her version of the story. Lilly buried her face in Adam's chest, grateful for the comfort and protection that he provided. Emily suddenly stood up and walked over to the door that led back out into the corridor, where the teacher was still standing, watching the scene unfold. "Would you mind giving us some privacy, please?" Emily asked the woman, though it was obvious by her tone of voice that she wasn't really asking. The woman seemed to understand and left the room, closing the door behind her. Emily made her way back to Adam and Lilly, kneeling beside them once again. "It's just us now, baby," Emily said softly, trying to prompt some sort of response from Lilly, who just tightened her grip on Adam. Eventually, Lilly found the courage to look up at her parents. "I-I'm sorry..." She mumbled again, still wracked with guilt. "It's ok honey," Emily told Lilly. "You don't have to apologise, we just want to know what happened." Lilly looked down, unable to bring herself to look at Emily or Adam in the eyes. "I... he..." Lilly tried to compose herself and explain what had happened but she was struggling to speak with any amount of sense. Emily took one of Lilly's hands in hers, "Calm down, it's ok." She said gently. Lilly took a deep breath, still unable to bring herself to look up. "He... I didn't mean to... h-he was... he was being mean about Liam... a-and Anthony..." Lilly trailed off "a... and... and Luka..." She was practically whispering by the end of her sentence. "I-I didn't mean to hit him... I... I'm sorry." By the time Lilly had finished speaking, tears were once again gliding down her cheeks.

Viktor Falkenstein
2:35PM
Living Room
Texangamer Texangamer Wormy Wormy

Dwelling in old memories is always a bit...weird. No matter if they are positive or not. By now, Viktor grabbed one of the plastic plates out of the baskets and cut the cake into even pieces. At least, what he considers even. His math teacher would have gotten mad, honestly, but who cares? well, he surely did not when Viktor got bullied. After cutting the cake, he took a piece of it and grabbbed a fork, while watching Liam and Naomi. Before he was about to eat, he caught Liams look. Thankfully, not a murderous look. He stared back at him. "People often say you should forget the hard parts of your past. But the hard parts are often those that defined your personality the most. They are an, occasionally grim, reminder that you survived. A lot of things will haunt your throughout your life, but as long as you stay strong and fight for what you want, you will survive. Pursue the things you believe in, no matter how many rocks are in your path." Then, he took a bite of the cake. Hmm, tastes good. Seeing athoughtful Viktor is an...odd sight. He normally doesn't thinks about stuff like that. But for him, it is always good if he remembers what he survived.
"Anyway, Naomi, when your mom can't take you to your appointment, I can take you."

Naomi Ornella O'Dare
March 27th, 2017
2:35 PM
1549387288000.png
Naomi just looked at him as she smiled" oh... my mum is busy she works a lot I don't mind my daddy works too I can't ask them to take me but I was going to ask Emily to take me she helps me deal with what I went through I still haven't been back to school I'm not ready to move on I'm not ready" she said she just looked up at him" how can i heal when will the pain in my chest go away" she says going back to the game she hadn't smiled in a while but with the game she gave a smile as she went back to the game she was enjoying herself but knew she had to go back eventually back to her house the Rhodes was like her second family​

Viktor Falkenstein
2:35PM
Living Room
Texangamer Texangamer Wormy Wormy

Well, that's fair. Both Naomi and Viktor barely know each other. He simply nodded to her reply and took another bite of the cake. When Naomi asked him how she can heal, and when the chest in the pain will go away, he looked at the ceiling. "Well." he said, looking at her with a stern look in his fac, "People heal at different speeds, and each individual uses something else to cope. Some get drunk, some start to smoke, some move away. But I also know of some few that healed when they were around the persons they cherish and love. They can help you a lot with letting go, and help you find a new incentive. Kind of like...a new reason to live? At least that's how I would describe it. Personally, I healed very well when I was with my family - maybe because I now had someone else to care for. They gave me hope. A new incitement. New motivation. A new will to live." Well, that makes it sound like he was suicidal. "Well, I was not suicidal, but they, in a weird way, showed me that I was able to overcome everything in my past up to that point." Again, a brief pause. To catch a breather.
"You need to find someone new to care for. One who cares about you, too. And don't shy away from trying new things. Maybe they help you heal. and the pain in your chest will leave. The death is fairly recent, you can't expect it to go away in mere days. It can take months until that weird feeling in your chest goes away."

IVY O'DARE

Ivy sat in her room holding a pillow to her chest as she finished crying. Grieving her eldest child was the hardest thing. She wasn't as much around as she thought when she found out her daughter was killed in a hit and run. Feeling the distance from her family made it hard to reach out. Thinking she did everything right, sighing she tossed the pillow to the side and went downstairs to grab a wine cooler going out to her backyard where she could feel the fresh air against her face. Luckily she had substitutes for her kindergarten class so she didn't have to attend work for a bit. Not exactly knowing where her husband and youngest daughter ran off to, she reminisced the good moments she had with Luka.

Dak Dak and Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Naomi Onella O'Dare
March 27th, 2017
2:35-2:40
1549466748853.png
Naomi just looked at him" that what my mum does at times she drinks but I never saw her drunk anyways I gotta go my mum might be worrying over me so I'll be back later Liam or maybe tomorrow" she says as she took her bag with her as she went back to her house as she went inside the house seeing her mother outside she just rolled herself outside" momma" she said as she had a sad look on her face she missed Luka too she didn't know how to deal with this pain but knew she had her parents and they loved her she had missed a week of school she haven't been back since her sister died she don't know how the other kids see her Liam was her only friend she had" sorry I was at Liam's we were playing a game I want the game too" she said as she just watched her I insomniax

Adam Rhodes
2:56 PM - 3:09 PM
Geozaki Geozaki
Adam was a bit taken aback by the reality that Lilly had, in fact, hit another student but he was relieved that she was opening up about it nonetheless. Adam continued to hold onto Lilly, Hugging her closer to him as she made her grip on him tighter. Adam listened with a deeply focused look on his face as Lilly explained the events that happened between her & the boy to him & Emily. He was stunned when she admitted it was started by the boy making negative comments about Liam, Anthony, and Luka. "What did the boy say about Liam, Anthony, and Luka sweetie?" Adam asked Lilly with a tone that conveyed his deep curiosity. After he saw the tears start to stream down Lilly's cheeks once again, Adam softly whispered to Emily. "Honey, Can you get some tissues and dry Lilly's eyes, Please?" Adam asked softly and turned back to his weeping daughter. "We know you didn't mean to and It was very brave to want to defend your siblings & friends. But why don't we work on a strategy together so that you won't have to use violence as a first option next time? Like How about this? Did you tell the teacher that the boy was saying mean things?" Adam asked with an empathetic but calm tone. He knew Lilly had problems speaking to people in social situations and could see why she had chosen her fists over her words. So he hoped He, Emily, and Lilly could come up with a way to help Lilly find a better & more peaceful option. "It pains me to have to do this, Lilly. But you did attack another student & as your parents, We can't let that slide. Even if it was because the boy said mean things about your siblings & Luka. So know that even though you did it to defend them. It still wasn't right because you hit them out of anger because of what they said. So, Unfortunately, You'll be grounded for a while. Which means No iPod, No TV, No video games and No outside play for a week. Do you understand that?" Adam asked in a warm & non-abrasive tone.

Ivy finished her drink as she set it to the side covering up more with her shawl as she waited for her daughter or husband to return. It was really hard coping, dealing with the pain that someone could do that to her daughter and run off like that. It brought her frustration and confusion.

Getting ready to get up she noticed Naomi coming towards her. “Hi baby” she smiled gently placing a hand on her cheek. “Liam seems like a nice friend, and what game?” It was nice to talk about other things then the sadness that they were going through. Then an idea came to mind, “you know what? What do you think of inviting our neighbors and friends over for dinner?”

Texangamer Texangamer

Dylan Davis:
TF81 TF81

Dylan got off the car and started to walk toward his house but stopped to turn and look at Lizzie. "Thanks for the ride Liz, I really appreciate it." He said truthfully before humming to himself trying to remember what he was going to say to her. "Oh yeah, i got this tickets to go see the Belko Experiment for Wednesday, and i wanted to know if you wanted to go with me?" He asked her. To be honest he had gotten it from one of his friend who had flopped on the plan they had to go watch the movie but seeing that he had no one to go with he had decided to ask her. Sure he had wanted to take her out spmewhere else on the weekends but he could do both by ask her to go with him to see the movie.Tf​
(sorry for really late reply but i been really busy)

Naomi Onella O'Dare
March 27th, 2017
2:50
1549484714381.png
Naomi just looked at her mum as she felt her mum touch her cheek and call her baby" hey momma" she said as she looked up at her" yeah Liam is awesome he's a good friend he let me play Legend of Zelda breath of the wild it's an awesome game but the only problem it's on the Nintendo switch" she said. She just looked at her mum" yeah that be so much fun you can meet Liam and his parents and siblings" she says happily looking at her mum she didn't know where her dad went all she knew he was gone" can we watch a movie or watch tv" she asked as she just wanted to snuggle with her mother she just smiled watching her mother she had tears her eyes she just thought of Luka she missed her big sister" sorry" she say tears streaming down her face" I miss her" she said. I insomniax

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 15.21.03.png
+
Emily May Rhodes

March 27th, 2017
3:09 - 3:14 PM
TF81 TF81

Lilly nodded. "Y-Yes, Daddy, I understand..." Lilly whimpered as Emily gently wiped her eyes with a tissue. Lilly sniffed and looked up at Adam. "I... I really didn't mean to..." She mumbled, she dropped her eyes downward again, guilt forcing her to look avert her gaze from her father. "I... I didn't tell anyone..." Lilly admitted, "It's not nice to tell on people... and they wouldn't believe me anymore anyway." Lilly fell silent for a moment. "I... I'm not allowed to say the things he said." Lilly said, still unable to bring herself to look up again. Eventually, Lilly managed to look her father in the eye again. "A... am I a bad person?" She asked guiltily.

Last edited:

Ivy listened as Naomi brought up the game she played with Liam. "Hmm, sounds like you had fun" She smiled thinking for a moment. "Don't you have an Nintendo switch?" She wasn't sure if she had one or not. Ivy was also curious as to where her husband had gone to, hopefully he wouldn't mind people over for dinner. "I can't wait to meet them, we can give them a call later, hm?" when Naomi announced that she wanted to watch a movie or a TV show, her heart felt full. It had been awhile since they had mother daughter time due to the circumstances surrounding their family. "Of course baby" Ivy noticed the tears staining Naomi's cheeks. Crouching down to her daughter's level she felt the sadness that consumed them all. "Don't be sorry for missing your sister, little bit. I miss her so much too." wrapping her arms around her she gave her a hug. "Don't ever be sorry for feeling something, okay?" pulling away she wiped away her own tears. "So how about that movie?" She laughed lightly. Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:
Naomi Onalle O'Dare

1549565295465.png
Naomi just looked at her mother as she just nodded" okay momma" she says as she wiped her tears she was happy to be with her mother" oh yeah I don't have one I only have the original Wii that daddy gave me" she said she couldn't wait for bonding time with her mother she couldn't wait to watch the movie looking at her mother while she talked to her" yes ma'am I loved her but anyways let's watch that movie" she say happily she liked spending time with her mom she was a momma's girl her dad was always working it was nice to have her mum she just rolled her wheelchair into the house" come on momma" she says sounding excited to watch the movie I insomniax

Viktor Falkenstein
2:53PM
Living Room, watches Naomi leave
Wormy Wormy

Honestly, hearing from Naomi that her mother - who he does not know the name of, maybe he forgot? - drinks to cope with the loss of her child, made him nervous. While yes, Naomi said she never saw her drunk, it doesn't mean she knows her limit. He kept his worries to himself, however. When Naomi left, he didn't say anything. Sometimes, it's better to not say anything.
After Naomi left, Viktor said "Good god. Let's hope Naomis mom doesn't go too deep down the alcohol rabbit hole." His voice was clear, but it did show that he was concerned. I mean, why shouldn't he? Alcohol is a dirty bastard. Well, dwelling in thoughts isn't gonna help anyone. Besides, it isn't his child, so he doesn't care too much...or, at least he cares less. He took another bite of the cake and watched Liam. "God, I still wonder what the hell happened at Lillys school. Is it a problematic school, a risk school? I haven't been at her school."

Elizabeth "Lizzie" Lee
2:49 PM - 3:16 PM
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco J Jules8008
Lizzie was about to start her car's engine up again and leave when Dylan got out, turned to her & asked if she wanted to go see The Belko Experiment with him. It was a Horror-Thriller movie that came out last week. From the trailers she watched online, It looked interesting to her and with streaming services & devices like Netflix, Hulu, Roku, and Amazon's Fire Stick now becoming the norm, There wasn't much of a reason to go out to see movies, Unless you want to deal with finding a screening time, buying popcorn & beverages, and people who won't shut up or bring their annoying & noisy kids to the theater. But Lizzie wasn't gonna pass on an opportunity to spend some quality time with her boyfriend. So, she accepted his offer. "Of course, I would love to! See you on Wednesday. Tell your parents I said Hi." Lizzie said with a loving smile as she waved goodbye to Dylan & closed the passenger side door. She started her car up again and drove off towards her home.

After a fairly long bit of driving. Lizzie finally arrived home. She pulled her car into one of her house's garages and tuned the car off. After taking her key out of the ignition, Unfastening her seatbelt, and getting all of her stuff. She got out of her car, closing the door behind her. Lizzie entered the house from the back & went to check on her brother before going to her room. "Hey Bro, I just wanted to let you know before I go to my room that I'm home!" Lizzie told her brother as she entered the living room and saw him watching a quiz show. After which she headed to her room and closed her door.

Adam Rhodes
3:09 PM - 3:16 PM
Geozaki Geozaki

Adam was heartbroken when Lilly asked him if she was a bad person. He quickly tried to prove that wasn't true. "No sweetie, Of course not. In fact, Anthony told me that whenever he's having a bad day or is sad. You are the one who always brightens up his day & if you don't believe me. We can Facetime or put him on speakerphone using Mommy's phone." Adam stated with a kiss to Lilly's cheek and looked over at Emily & made his request to her. "Emily, Would you please get Anthony on the phone?" Adam asked his wife in a gentlemanly fashion as he rubbed Lilly's back comfortingly.

Last edited:
Liam James Rhodes
Monday, March 27th 2017
2:35 PM - 2:54 PM

Texangamer Texangamer J Jules8008
Liam tensed slightly when Naomi hugged him. He hadn't been expecting it, so even though the moment passed quickly, he still felt rather startled. But if Naomi was happy, then it was okay. He had managed not to pull away, or even flinch, which for him could be considered somewhat of an achievement. He was "playing it cool". On the outside, at least. Inside, however, was a different story. Everything was getting too much again, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to organise his thoughts. It was almost as though the world was speeding up, but his brain and body were lagging. It was a fight to keep up with what was going on around him, and he wasn't sure if he had the strength to do that for much longer.

The next thing he knew, he was seeing Naomi out of the house with a small wave and a quiet "Bye." He lingered at the door for a few moments, checking to see if there was any sign of Emily or Adam coming back, which there wasn't. Returning to his spot on the couch, he picked up the Switch joy-cons to continue exploring Hyrule where his friend had left off. "I don't think Naomi's mom has a rabbit," he said plainly in response to Viktor's comment about alcohol. "Not one that I know of, anyway." He readjusted his sitting position, pushing himself into the corner of the couch and tucking one of his legs underneath him. It probably didn't look very comfortable, but that was just how he liked to sit. "I don't know what happened at Lilly's school. The lady who phoned didn't say... " Liam sighed as he thought back to the phone call. After how that went, he wasn't sure if he'd be answering calls again anytime soon. Given how the afternoon was going, he didn't think he'd be wanting to socialise again anytime soon either. He needed some time to himself, but thought he'd be questioned if he disappeared while guests were there. In the state he was falling further into, that was something Liam couldn't face. All he could do was curl further down into the protection of the couch.

Last edited:
Ivy smiled at Naomi she was always such a sweet child. "good" furrowing her brows she had thought she had one, but maybe she was thinking about the Wii her father got her. "Well maybe sometime this week we can look into getting you one" Following behind her into the home she went into the living room looking at their DVD collection. "Which one would you like to watch?" It was on a carousal like spinner so it made it easy to look and pull. "Would you like any snacks, love for the movie?" She could go for popcorn and candy for their movie. Texangamer Texangamer

Naomi Onalle O'Dare
1548610654896.png
Naomi just looked at her mother as she just smiled" really momma you and Daddy will buy me one even though it's not even close to my birthday" she says as she looked happy she just went to get a blanket in her room so she can snuggle with her mother on the couch she came back to the living room" um we can watch um what about Moana" she asked she just was looking at her mother she just went to the couch" momma can you help me get on the couch" she asked she knew how to get onto the couch but afraid to fall she held onto her blanket" yay movie yeah I want snacks" she says happily she couldn't wait to get the switch" momma do you think daddy be back before dinner" she asked as she was pouting a little she didn't like her dad working so much she just wanted attention from her dad she got all the attention from her mum she just was fiddling with her hands I insomniax

Last edited:
Dylan Davis:

Dylan smiled to himself when Lizzie accepted the date, happy that he was gonna be able to spend more time with her during that date. Walking to his house, he opened the door and went inside, were he would be met with his cat, Domino, who meowed at him, signifying that she was hungry, so Dylan quickly went to the kitchen, fishing out the cat food for her while also starting the grill so that he could cook himself something, but what he was gonna make was still up to debate. Grabbing Domino bowl, he placed food inside before placing it on the ground, Domino happily eating the food. "Guess Ma and Pa forgot to leave the food ready so that you could eat." He said to her as he started to making himself his food, whichwas something simple. White Rice with scramble eggs, black beans and the tortillas his mom had cooked earlier. Once he was finish making the food, he placed it on the table, heading to the living room and turning on the bluetooth speaker, which he connected to his phone and played a random song on playlist, before heading back to eat his food.

"Maybe, I need to talk to your daddy first" She smiled, grabbing the movie she placed it on the dvd player then went to help her daughter out of her chair and onto the couch comfortably. "Are you comfortable?" She asked going to grab some snacks from the kitchen while letting the popcorn pop. She put the dvd in and then turned to look to her daughter. "I'm not sure, sweetie. I hope so" Ivy hasn't really had a chance to sit down and actually talk to her husband since things were a mess lately. She had hoped he would show up for the sake of their daughter. Hearing the microwave ding she went to grab the popcorn and place it in a bowl before heading back and sitting on the couch. "Everything okay?" She said seeing Naomi fiddling with her hands. Texangamer Texangamer

Naomi Autumn O'Dare
1549818642836.png
Naomi just got helped to the couch" yeah momma I'm comfy" she says as she just watched her getting the snacks and all she was being slightly sensitive she was a little sad her mother noticed when she came back to the couch" oh... um i'm a little sad a little daddy promised me he'll be back he promised he makes me something good" she said" but he went back to work" she said sadly as she snuggled against her mum she couldn't help it she was a momma's girl she liked spending her time with her she barely see him all she wants her dads attention" I want daddy to pay attention to me he's always working I don't see him I know he loves me but.... I don't get why he has to work so much momma" she said putting her head on her mum's lap relaxing while watching the movie I insomniax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back