• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All in the Family

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Are you going to watch us battle, Mom? Maybe you, and Dad, and Aunt Rowan can play too!" Liam suggested. "But we can only have four players at once, so we'd have to devise some sort of turn order. There are lots of ways we could do it. We could do winner stays on, or in order of age, or we could pass the remotes in a clockwise direction after each game. Oh, or we could draw straws. If we have straws, that is. Another option would be to do Rock Paper Scissors and-" his list of suggestions was disrupted by Lilly entering the kitchen, followed by Emma. He figured this meant he didn't have to go very far to deliver the message from Anthony. "Hello Emma. Anthony said to let you know that he is in the kitchen," he said, echoing his brother's words. There probably was no point in saying it, as the required people were now in the kitchen, but he still wanted to do what he had been told.

Now that he had completed his mission, Liam returned his attention to his mother, wondering if she would want to join in with the gaming.

Veronica Auri Rhodes/Jade Kidman
12:50-1:20
TF81 TF81 Geozaki Geozaki Wormy Wormy Seasplash241 Seasplash241 _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_ Misty Gray Misty Gray
"Sounds eventful," Veronica chuckled go her mom, sipping on her orange juice as she thought. "Well, im gonna go take a shower here in a few minutes, and maybe take part in the game tournament the other kids are planning," She said, "But only if Jade doesn't come over. We have a project to work on, and she has the important notes while I have the slide show on my laptop." She explained this, pausing a few times to drink, before putting her empty cup in the sink. "And before you ask, we were allowed to pick any battle in history to make a presentation about. Me and Jade picked the Battle of Alesia, since it's so cool." Lewis probably would have asked, so to prevent that from happening, She went ahead and told him. When Emma came in, Veronica was leaving the kitchen, on her way to the bathroom. "I'm good. Just gonna go rinse work off," She said, before she was finally able to leave the kitchen and make her way to the bathroom.

There was already a towel in there, the one she used yesterday, so she was able to shower, dry off, and dress quickly after grabbing some casual clothes from her room. An old Guns and Roses t-shirt and some purple joggers, she was ready as soon as Jade sent her a text telling her she was coming in. Veronica chuckled as she sat down on her bed. Jade entered her second home, calling out a friendly greeting. "Hey guys! It's me, ya girl Jade," She said with a chuckle, "I like Veronica said I was coming over, we have some stuff to finish up by tomorrow." And with that, Jade just made her way to Veronica and Anthony's shared room entering with a smile.

"Hey baby!" Veronica said happily, although it was kinda quiet. She still wasn't out to everyone in her family, just Anthony and her mom who found out on their own.

"Good afternoon kitten," Jade said, walking over to Veronica, before sitting down beside her, "How was work?"

Veronica shrugged, "It was fine," She said, as Jade's armed wrapped around her waist, before Jade gave her a gentle kids on the cheek.

"Well, that's better than a bad day," She said, staying in that position for a few minutes, before pulling away and standing up. "Unfortunately, I think it's time we get started." Veronica chuckled.

"Yeah, let's get to work."

Anthony smiled brightly as Emma pecked his cheek, After taking a few sips of his soda, He was halfway done with it. He replied to Emma's lovely introduction. "Hey, sweetheart," Anthony said with love layering his voice and proceeded to return the kiss. After he did, He heard Liam suggest that maybe his parents could join in the Smash Tournament they were planning. "I don't know about dad, you know how strict he is about video games, especially fighting games." Anthony then whispers to Liam, covering the side of his face with one of his hands. "Plus, I have a pretty good feeling that dad probably sucks at them." Anthony quietly giggled & went back to speaking as if he hadn't said anything before that. "Now, Aunt Ro on the other hand. I think she would want to join in. Let me ask her." Anthony got a washcloth & layed it out neatly on the table, he screwed the cap back onto his drink and placed the cold soda on the cloth. using it as a makeshift coaster to prevent those cold rings from forming on the surface of the table. He wheeled out of the kitchen, before telling Emma. "There's some fries in the container on the table if you want them." He stated and wheeled out of the area to where his Aunt was sitting. "Hey, Aunt Ro, you wanna join our video game tournament that me, Veronica, Lilly & Liam are gonna be having?" He asked quizzically.
412015 003.JPG
c34b826fddd108eafd57b7998850b807--black-flannel-shirt-red-and-black-flannel.jpgdark-grey-jeans-2.jpg
A_classic_Black_pair_of_Converse_All_Stars_resting_on_the_Black_&_White_Ed._Shoebox_(1998-2002).JPG

Emma Carter
12:47 - 12:55 PM
Emma listened to Veronica's response & replied with a joke. "That's just the aftermath of Victory!" She said firmly with somewhat of a shout, She chuckled afterwards, After Anthony kissed her back, she smiled serenely, As he was leaving to find his Aunt. Emma took off her jacket and placed it over one of the kitchen table's chairs, She sat down in the chair & thanked Anthony for allowing her to have his fries. She opened the container and asked with a puzzled look on her face. "So, you guys are having a fighting game tournament, Eh? Can I join in?" She then started eating some of the fries. She wasn't as big of a fighting game fan like the twins & the younger siblings but that didn't mean she wasn't good at them.

Last edited:

Winona stopped in front of the Rhodes house, taking a break to catch her breath. She rolled her bike over by the driveway putting the kickstand up. Her hair was windblown from riding her bike so she fixed it as best she could in the window before walking up to the door. Winona rang the doorbell, she didn't know everybody in Liam's family and was slightly nervous that he wouldn't be the one to come get the door. She looked up at the house back up a few steps. This is a really nice house, I wonder how many people live here? She thought to herself as she waited for someone to get the door.

Lilly watched silently as her family mingled, welcoming Emma and talking to each other about the day's plans. She only snapped out of her little 'trance' when Emma asked if she could join the little 'tournament' that was supposedly happening later. "You can only join if you play on our team," Lilly said playfully. She spoke quietly so there was the chance that Emma may not hear her due to her voice being drowned out by the chatter between the other people in the room. "When are we gonna do this?" She asked, speaking to no one in particular. A small amount of the confidence she had earlier was showing again now but she still seemed rather timid. When the doorbell rang, Lilly jumped a little, shattering the illusion of confidence she was trying to portray. She didn't move to answer though, now that both Emma and Jade had both arrived already, she doubted whoever it was would be someone she knew and she didn't really want to deal with that on her own right now.

Last edited:
Liam James Rhodes
12:57 PM
Geozaki Geozaki BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02

It was becoming more apparent to Liam that there were a lot of people around. Or, rather, a lot of people around who were talking, and moving, and eating, and just generally creating a lot of noise. He looked around the room, trying to filter the various sounds to figure out if anything was being directed at him specifically. He heard Lilly's question through the fog of other people's voices, and started wondering about the answer himself. "I assume we'll have to start it soon. At least, I hope we do," he replied as the doorbell rang. He didn't notice Lilly jump, as his hands immediately went to cover his ears from the sudden ringing. It was too loud. Deciding it was time to escape, Liam hurried out of the kitchen and made his way to answer the door, reciting the PokéDex in his head as he went. Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venasaur...

Liam did not uncover his ears until he got to the front door, and was still listing Pokémon as he opened it. Spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Arbok... To his surprise, Winona was on the other side. It took a moment for him to realise this, as he couldn't remember if he'd been expecting to see her, and his mind felt jumbled from the chaos in the kitchen. "Greetings, Winona. You're not an Arbok, and you're not the mailman either. I'm glad you're not the mailman. I don't like him very much," he said eventually. He was unsure whether to invite his friend in or not, as the idea of going back inside didn't seem too appealing until he knew what was going on, or where he should be. Instead, he took a deep breath, composing himself and preparing to listen to whatever Winona was going to say in response.

Winona Marie Stratton
12:57 PM
Wormy Wormy
Winona laughed at Liam's greeting to her at the door, "Why don't you like the mailman? He sends you stuff." She said acting like she was holding a wheel and driving around stopping every few moments before meeting Liam at the door. She started to hear all the different noises coming the inside the house, sub-consciously taking a few steps back. Forgetting her previous question, she asked, "What's going on in there? It sounds like a carnival showed up right in your house." Winona raised her eyebrows slightly. She started to rock back and forth on her heels, feeling like she came at the wrong time, she even thought that she should maybe just leave but even she noticed that Liam looked a little uncomfortable. Winona stood in front of Liam rocking less than she was before as she looked at her friend.

Last edited:
Liam James Rhodes
12:58 PM
BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02

Liam smiled slightly as he watched Winona drive her invisible delivery van. It was true that the mailman sometimes brought cool stuff, so maybe he should make more of an effort to move on from his awkward and confusing encounter with a delivery that happened at least a year ago. It had involved the mailman using an awful lot of idiomatic language and Liam not knowing how signing for a package worked. Though, he wasn't really in the mood to think about that, so he was glad to be distracted by Winona's question. "Well, you see, there's a lot of people here right now. I know we're supposed to be having a Super Smash Bros tournament soon, but I don't know who's going to be taking part yet..." he started, peering back into the house over his shoulder. "At first it was just going to be me, Lilly, Anthony, and Veronica, but now Emma and Jade are here too, and I don't know if any adults plan to join in," he continued, forgetting to elaborate on who any of the people mentioned were. "You can play too, if you want, but of course there'll have to be some sort of turn order..."

Thinking back to his turn taking ideas from the kitchen reminded Liam of what he was supposed to be explaining. "Anyway, um, I'm not sure exactly what's going on right now, but it was getting a bit much in there for me. It's actually rather convenient that you got here when you did," he said sheepishly. Now he wasn't sure what was happening inside, or if he was missing anything important, but he still didn't know if he felt ready to venture back in. Consequently, he remained lingering in the doorway, hoping that someone would come and tell him what to do.

Emma Carter
1:00 PM
Geozaki Geozaki
Emma had ears like a dog, so she picked up what Lilly had just said to her regarding the Smash Bros. Tournament they were hatching. Emma finished eating the fries, throwing the container away, She turned back to Lilly as she heard her confident response. She busted out laughing. "Hahahahahaha!!! Thanks, Lilly but I think i'll stick with Anthony"s team." She said as she wiped a tear of happiness from her eye.

Last edited:
Winona Marie Stratton
1:01 PM
Wormy Wormy
Winona listened as Liam told her what was going on outside, catching only a couple of the names he listed. "I'd be happy to just watch," she said smiling at him, not wanting to intrude in their family time. She felt slightly overwhelmed that his family and more people were in the house, from what she could tell, he had a pretty sizable family. Her family was pretty small, her father being an only child. "Is your house as big on the inside as it is on the outside?" Winona asked without thinking, she brought her hand up to her mouth, slightly covering it, she felt a heat rise up from her neck to her cheeks. Why would you say, Winona? It is better than standing here in silence but you could've asked something about his family or something. She thought, arguing with herself in her own thoughts. "Sorry about that, it just came out, your house is very beautiful..." Winona looked at her shoes in embarrassment, nervous that Liam would think she was rude or unpleasant.

Last edited:
Liam James Rhodes
1:02 PM
BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 TF81 TF81 _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_

Liam hadn't thought that there was anything unusual or wrong with Winona's question. He probably would have ended up asking the same thing if he was in that position. To him, it seemed like a normal thing to be curious about, so he didn't understand why his friend was sorry for asking. "It's pretty big on the inside, seeing as seven of us live here, but the outside might make it seem different to what it's actually like," he replied, trying to come up with an accurate answer. "I wouldn't want to tell you the wrong answer though, so you should come inside and see for yourself. I could be like a tour guide, if you want," he suggested with a grin, beginning to walk back inside. In truth, he was more concerned about the fact that Winona seemingly turned down playing Smash Bros. He thought that she would have said yes, considering the foundation of their entire friendship was video games. Maybe he should ask again later.

As he made his way to the living room, Liam tried shaking his head to remove irrelevant thoughts and begin his "tour" of the house. "We shall start this tour in the living room," he declared, putting on his best commentator voice. "This room is the main location for video game events and movie watching because it has a TV. You may also notice there are couches, which are useful for sitting on, and jumping on if Mom and Dad aren't around... Oh! In this room you can also observe the wild Anthony and Aunt Rowan," he said, holding in a laugh and gesturing in the general direction of where his brother and aunt were.

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 15.21.03.png
Sunday, March 19th, 2017
1:03 pm

TF81 TF81
"Yeah, I guessed you would..." Lilly said with a sigh. "It was still worth a try though..." she added quietly. She knew that there wasn't any way that her, Liam, Emma, Anthony, and Veronica could all play at the same time so it'd work differently anyway, but so far this match would be 2 vs 3 if they could. Lilly stretches up to open a cupboard and pull out a glass, which she fills with water from the tap. She takes a tiny sip, staring off into space for a moment.

Emma Carter
1:03 PM - 1:16 PM
Geozaki Geozaki
Emma picked up Lilly's last sentence & laughed while adding with an indifferent but optimistic voice. "Oh well, the important thing is that you tried your best & that's what counts." Emma walked over and began ruffling Lilly's strawberry red hair. Emma started walking into the living room where the family's Piano was & started playing some hauntingly beautiful renditions of video game tracks and a Cover of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's title theme. She learned Piano at 6 from her teacher from her elementary school music class. She discovered a liking for more atmospheric songs & Horror soundtracks were the perfect fit for her. As she played, she began to wonder. 'I wonder if Lizzie & John are going to stop by today.'

Elizabeth "Lizzie" Lee & John Walker
1:03 PM - 1:17 PM
Lizzie was driving to John's job at the local Record store he worked at, Randy's Reckless Records. John didn't have a ride to work, So he would usually walk or take the bus to work. It wasn't the best mode of transportation for most people. But John wasn't like most people, And he didn't care. As John was waiting for Lizzie to pull up, He had his earbuds in with his iPhone on, Listening to Metallica's song Seek & Destroy. He was wearing a Leather Jacket, a Night of The Living Dead T-shirt, ripped jeans & some Vans shoes.
unik6832.jpgTR401_1606_grande.jpeg0024_02845934_0098_f001.jpegHigh Top 305Discount Vans Men Vans Sk8-Hi Vans High Top Shoes QD83_LRG.jpg

Lizzie had finally pulled up to the shop, she waved at John, noticing he had his earbuds in. John waved back, stopped the music that was playing on his phone & opened the passenger side door of Lizzie's car. He took out his earbuds, put on his seatbelt & they both began a conversation about work & it later progressed to Anthony and Emma. They both enjoyed playfully poking fun & teasing the both of them, But they all knew it was in good fun.

Lizzie: So, how was work for you?
John: Oh, you know...Same stupid shit, Different day. This Hipster girl comes in with her fake, black rim horn glasses. talking about how she doesn't like CDs because they're "Bulky" but loves Vinyl because it's "Retro & Trendy". And i'm just thinking "Get the fuck out of here with your pretentious, snobby ass."
Lizzie: Atleast when it comes to the four of us. Anthony & Emma especially, We actually care about what's on the physical record or CD. Hipsters just buy records just so they can say they own records with no regard for what's actually on the album itself.
John: True that! What about your day?
Lizzie: I was doing my usual job at the music store, When one of those Hot Topic lookin' Emo assholes comes in, pulls up a stool, picks out an Ibanez 7-stringed guitar & a Mesa Amp & Cabinet and starts playing generic Metalcore breakdowns at full gain no less, Long story short, I somehow managed not going deaf.
John: Damn, that sucks, Speaking of Anthony & Emma. What do you think they're up to?
Lizzie: They're probably at Anthony's house, making out. (*Laughs*) (*Laughs*)
John: Yeah, probably. But we'll see when we get there.

Lizzie pulled up on the side of the house & turned the car off. They both unfastened their seatbelts and got out of the car, John put his earbuds in one of his Jacket's pockets & his phone in his pants' side pocket and waited for Lizzie to lock her car before continuing to walk to the front door. When Lizzie was finished with her task, she walked next to John as they went up to the front door & John rang the doorbell. Lizzie was dressed in a Leather Jacket, Studded Biker gloves, a Misfits tank-top, a flannel skirt, Stonewashed jeans, a studded belt & combat boots.
Jackets_L3PE061L_1S042_000F.jpgmisfits-tank-top-2.jpgSH461-2.jpg
Studded_Belt_Pyramid_Black_3_grande.jpg
CHECKERED_SCHOOL_RED_WHITE_PLAID_PLEATED_ABOVE_KNEE_SKIRT_1024x1024.jpgblack-biker-jeans-women-fading-scratched.jpgshoes_ia58088.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday, March 19th, 2017
1:17 pm
TF81 TF81

Lilly stayed in the kitchen by herself, simply listening to the piano music flowing into the room from the living room. One thing she'd always wanted to be able to do was to be able to play an instrument, but she still couldn't. She didn't want to ask for lessons because she knew they were expensive and because it was likely that she would be taught by someone she'd never met before which would freak her out more than anything else. After a while, Lilly put her glass by the sink and made her way towards the bedroom she shared with Liam. She retrieved one of her many notebooks from beneath her pillow, she sat down on her bed and started to doodle in the book absentmindedly.

Winona Marie Stratton
1:17 PM
Wormy Wormy TF81 TF81 _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_
Followed Liam into the house making sure to keep up with his pace. She looked around the house in awe, "Wow, your house is beautiful." She laughed at his comment about the couches. Winona looked over to where Liam gestured and saw the people he mentioned giving them a small wave. "Does your family play a lot of games? Or watch a lot of movies," She asked as she walked, looking into the living room.

Emma Carter
1:17 PM - 1:20 PM
FireMaiden FireMaiden BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02

Emma finished her Piano renditions. as soon as she did, She heard the doorbell ring. She walked up to the door, wondering who it might be. she had forgotten the current time & had found it strange that someone else besides Jade & Winona would be at the door. They were already here. Which made it even more strange. She slowly turned the doorknob and opened the front door of the house, Bracing herself for what awaited her on the other side. To her delight, It was Lizzie & John. "Lizzie! John! How are you guys?" Emma coaxed with excitement & energy wrapping around her words as she let them in.

Elizabeth "Lizzie" Lee & John Walker

Lizzie & John both hugged Emma as Lizzie chimed in to speak for her & John as she answered Emma's question. "We're doing alright, We just thought it would be a good idea to stop by and see what you guys were up to." As Lizzie & John entered the house & Emma closed the door John walked over, hunched over Anthony as he slammed his hands onto Anthony's shoulders. "How's everyone's friendly neighborhood Nutcase doing today?" John asked happily teasing his best friend Anthony.

Last edited:
Liam James Rhodes
BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 Geozaki Geozaki

"I'm sure if the house was a living being it would be flattered," Liam laughed. "And I guess we do play quite a lot of games, yeah. As for movies, I'm pretty sure we all like them, but maybe not as much as you. I'm not sure what my favorite movie is. I like too many," he thought aloud as he continued to lead Winona through the house. Liam was rather excited to show Winona the room that he and Lilly shared. "Now, this room is the best one, because this one has my Pokémon cards in!" he explained, opening the door.

He waved enthusiastically to his younger sister as he entered the room. "Hey, Lilly. I'm giving Winona a tour of the house!" He was halfway to kneeling on the floor in order to retrieve his cards when he felt the doorbell ringing in his ears for at least the third time that afternoon. Who else could be arriving? He wondered if it really was the mailman this time.

Sunday, March 19th, 2017
1:21 pm
Wormy Wormy BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02

Lilly was in a world of her own, not really acknowledging anything that was happening outside of her 'bubble'. She continued to draw not noticing Liam and Winona enter until Liam's voice filled the room. Lilly jumped at the sound of her brother's voice which caused her to drop the pencil in her hand. The pencil rolled off the bed and fell the distance from the top bunk to the floor. "H-hey Liam... H-hi W-wIn-nona..." Lilly stuttered shyly as she looked over to see Liam and Winona, Liam had spoken to her about Winona many times but this was the first time she'd ever met her before. "I-It's nice to meet you..." She added nervously. Lilly started to climb down the ladder on the side of the bunk bed in an attempt to grab her pencil and be able to properly greet Liam's friend, despite the fact that she was terrified to do so. However, halfway down the ladder, she slipped and landed awkwardly, causing her to yelp and fall to the floor. She remained on the floor, facing away from Liam and Winona, she wanted her face to stay hidden from them. Her cheeks were bright red and her eyes were tearing up, partially from the embarrassment she felt for being so clumsy, especially in front of a new person, and partially due to the fact that she'd hurt herself quite a bit during the fall. She closed her eyes, remaining silent, trying to keep herself together, hoping that Liam would just move on with his tour so that Lilly didn't have the chance to further make a fool out of herself in front of Winona.

Rowan glanced at her phone, suddenly jumping out of her seat. "I'm sorry, Anthony, I'll have to take a pass on the tournament for now." She explained, panicking due to the fact that she was running late. She grabbed her bag and called to the house "I'm heading out now, bye!" she called before dashing out of the house.

((Sorry that the Rowan bit may be out of character, it's just to free Anthony. _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_ If you wanna change this or want me to remove it at any point, just lemme know!))

Last edited:
Anthony Lucas Rhodes
1:03 PM - 1:21 PM
BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_ Geozaki Geozaki
Anthony waved to Winona and soon after, looked over as Emma controlled the room with her soft, delicate, music. As Aunt Ro left the house, He stayed where he was in the living room, listening to his girlfriend's talent. He closed his eyes & let the music transport him to an ethereal, dream-like place. When she finished, He still was in his state of peace. Until John came up behind him. Startled out of his serenity, He quickly turned his head & began to stammer & stumble over his words. "O-oh, H-h-hey guys. I'm doing alright." Anthony was still a bit shaken.

Last edited:
Winona Marie Stratton
1:17 PM - 1:21 PM
Wormy Wormy Geozaki Geozaki
Winona's eyes went all over the place as she looked around the room, this is awesome, she thought to herself. She saw a redheaded girl in the top bunk and smiled, Winona looked to Liam and then back to the girl as he introduced them. "Hello! It's nice to meet you too!" She said cheesing at Lilly. Winona turned to Liam waiting for him to finish picking up his cards, she noticed Lilly coming down the ladder from the top bunk and started to turn towards her. Her eyes widened when she saw the girl's foot slip and saw her body fall to the floor. Winona rushed over to Lilly and crouched down near her. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Winona asked Lilly, hoping it wasn't too bad.

Liam James Rhodes
1:22 PM
BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 Geozaki Geozaki

Liam flinched as something made a thudding sound against the floor. He turned around to realize that the something was his sister. If he knew anything about Lilly, it was that she was not keen on strangers, and not keen on drawing attention to herself. However, before he could come up with a way to distract Winona, it was already too late. After a long moment of thought, he decided that the second best option would be to try to change the topic of conversation a little in hopes that it would give Lilly the time she needed to either escape or figure out what she was going to do.

"You know, Winona, you suddenly seem more like a Pokémon Center Lady card than a Winona card. The Pokémon Center Lady heals 60 HP and any status conditions, so you've gotta use it wisely." He then withdrew the card he was talking about from one of his boxes, and cautiously placed it down next to where Winona and Lilly were. "The actual card called Winona isn't used for healing. It's a different supporter card. You can use it to search your deck for three normal type Pokémon and put them into your hand. The Winona card was from the Roaring Skies expansion. I was lucky enough to obtain a full art card of Winona in my fourth Roaring Skies booster pack. Let me find it for you..." he rambled as he flipped open his card binder which was used for storing rare cards, hoping that his distraction would have helped.

200px-Pok%C3%A9monCenterLadyFlashfire93.jpg
200px-WinonaEmeraldBreak88.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday, March 19th, 2017
1:23 pm
Wormy Wormy BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02

"I-I'm fine..." Lilly mumbled in response to Winona asking her if she was ok, her voice quivering and she tried her best to fight back the tears that were threatening to start falling down her face at any moment. As Liam started to talk about pokemon cards Lilly wiped her eyes with her sleeve and sniffed. Her ankle was throbbing from her awkward landing and she was still feeling really embarrassed. "Sorry..." She said, speaking at a level which was barely a whisper. She felt a little guilty for managing to drag Winona into this sort of situation, especially the first time meeting her.

Elizabeth "Lizzie" Lee
1:20 PM - 1:23 PM
Seasplash241 Seasplash241 Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lizzie laughed at Anthony's surprised response, Greeting him in between moments of laughter. "Hehe, Hey Tony." She went over & hugged him. She then made her way to the kitchen area to begin her usual routine of saying hello to Anthony's parents. She waved to both Lewis & Krystal, Speaking in a very polite & respectful tone of voice. "Good afternoon, Mr & Mrs. Rhodes! How are you guys doing today?"

Last edited:
John Walker
1:23 PM - 1:25 PM
John laughed also at Anthony's reaction, John released his grip on Anthony's shoulders & stepped back a bit so that if and when Anthony decided to turn his chair around, John wasn't in his way. John started asking Anthony what He & Emma had planned for the day. "So, Tony what's on the Agenda for you two lovebirds today?" John coaxed, chuckling in the process. Teasing Anthony was John's forte, But He & Anthony had been friends long enough to know that it was all in good fun.

Anthony Lucas Rhodes
1:25 PM - 1:27 PM
Anthony turned his chair around & headed back towards the kitchen, With John walking beside him. He grabbed the soda he had before, It was still kind of cold, He twisted the cap off & explained his plans for the day before taking a sip of his soda again. "Well, Me & my siblings are planning a Smash Bros. Brawl tournament, But we don't know when we're doing it. Emma & I are up for it right now. You & Lizzie can join in, If you guys want to, that is."

Liam James Rhodes
1:24 PM - 1:25 PM
Geozaki Geozaki BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02

After proudly displaying his card binder to Winona, Liam placed it down on his bed. He saw Lilly's pencil on the floor and picked it up. He tapped the pencil against his knuckles as he looked over at Lilly, who had said she was fine, but didn't sound very fine. What was the right thing to do? He didn't want to upset Lilly by drawing more attention to the incident, but it felt wrong for him to ignore the fact that she was hurt. He didn't know what to say, and he didn't know what to do. But he did know someone who would know. Baymax.

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. What seems to be the problem?" Liam quoted, his voice sounding robotic. Big Hero Six was one of his many favourite movies, and Baymax was his favourite character from it. He awaited a response, still tapping the pencil, preparing the phrases that he would use next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back