• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern All in the Family - Slice of Life - Reboot

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello Everyone.
So, myself and a few friends have been running this RP for quite some time now. Unfortunately, it has died once or twice, generally due to inactivity, but we're hoping to rev it up and get it going again. All we need is more people!

The RP is a very realistic slice of life RP focused around the Rhodes Family and their neighbours/friends/colleagues/peers and so on.
If you want to know more about the past version of the RP there's a link to the character sheets here and all of the other tabs are connected to that thread too.

The RP is really open and friendly as is the community behind it. (If it's big enough to call it a community)
We do have a few requests if you're thinking about joining.

1. Please remain active if at all possible. If you can't then that's fine just please tell us so that we can work around your character during your absence.
2. If you disappear for an extended amount of time without notifying us, we will take whatever measures required to allow the RP to continue flowing smoothly. We will do our best to keep the changes as minimal as possible so that your character is still able to return if and when you do but if we don't know why you're leaving or for how long then our priority will be to keep the RP running for everyone else first and foremost.
3. Be nice. Obviously, IC, characters will fall out or dislike each other. That's fine. However, OC, everyone must be super duper friendly

That's all of the essential 'pre-warning' stuff I think...

Before characters can be accepted we ask that you come and discuss your ideas with us over on the discord server. This way we can do our best to make sure that all the characters fit with the setting and so on. We're also a little paranoid as we don't want the RP to die again, so apologies for that in advance.

Characters:
Anthony Lucas Rhodes: One of the eldest siblings in the Rhodes Family - TF81 TF81
Liam James Rhodes: The middle sibling in the Rhodes Family - Wormy Wormy
Lilly Jayne Rhodes: The youngest of the Rhodes Children - Geozaki Geozaki

Emily May Rhodes: The Mother of the Rhodes Family - Geozaki Geozaki
Naomi Autumn O’Dare: The Elder O'Dare Child - Texangamer Texangamer
Katherine Serena O'Dare: The Younger O'Dare Child - Texangamer Texangamer

Anthony's Twin Sister: - Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
Rhodes Father
O'Dare Father: - Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
O'Dare Mother:

Any character in Green is a character that is already accepted and will almost definitely be in the RP.
Any Character in Orange is a Character who isn't 100% confirmed or is a character who could be changed if someone else desperately wanted to fill the role. However, this doesn't mean that the character in question will be given away without question. This also represents roles that would be nice to have filled but that aren't completely necessary for the RP to begin.
Any Character in Red is of high priority and ideally needs to be filled before the RP begins.
If you want to play as a character who isn't included in the above list then that is also fine!

The RP will be taking place on RPN but we use the discord to fully flesh things out and for general OOC purposes.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask, or come and ask us over in the Discord Server
If you're interested, then please PM me for a discord Link
We hope to see you sooon!

Last edited:
I could give this another shot, if you don't mind of course. Could I reserve Anthony's twin sister?
Yaaay! We'd love to have you back!
I'm sure that should be fine. I'll have to double check with TF81 TF81 But I think it should be A-Ok

I honestly dont remember what character I had reserved before 🧐 but I could it a shot at the O'Dare father
Of Course!

Sound great! Though as a fair warning, i'll be out of town for a week tomorrow but otherwise I should be active enough for the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back