• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All in the Family - Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Flashback 1 - 2005 - Cereal Box
[Flashback]

Anthony Lucas Rhodes
Sunday, January 9th, 2005 - 8:00 AM
Geozaki Geozaki
4-year-old Anthony Rhodes walked into the kitchen where he knew his mother, Emily, would be. He was looking for something to eat, Anthony saw his mother sitting at the table, drinking coffee, He smiled & greeted her sweetly as he ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Hi, Mama, How are you?" Anthony coaxed warmly. He was dressed in one of his flannel PJs, Anthony always liked wearing flannel shirts & it made sense because of the weather in the first few months of the year in New York.

Last edited:
Emily May Rhodes
Sunday, January 9th, 2005
8:01 AM
TF81 TF81

Emily had been day dreaming, vacantly staring out of the window with hoe steaming mug of coffee nestled between her hands which were positioned just away from her mouth so that the scent of the coffee was all she could smell. Emily snapped back to reality as she felt and heard Anthony. "Hey, morning darling!" Emily giggled, she tried her best to make sure she didn't spill any of her coffee as Anthony's sudden hug jogged her arm a little. She then hastily placed the mug down, not wanting any of the scolding liquid to burn Anthony. Emily reached down to Anthony and lifted him onto her lap. "How are you this morning?" She asked, squeezing Anthony in a gentle hug. "Did you sleep well?"

Last edited:
Anthony Lucas Rhodes
Geozaki Geozaki
Anthony giggled as he hugged his mother, It wasn't unusual for Anthony to wake up in a good mood, Sure, he did have his grumpy mornings. But who doesn't from time to time? Anthony answered both of Emily's questions with a witty question as he rubbed his different colored eyes. I'm good, Mama, I did sleep good, ...Is this one of your in-interra-interri...?" Anthony tried to complete his question, but he couldn't pronounce the word Interrogation.

Last edited:
Emily May Rhodes
TF81 TF81

Emily laughed "No, I'm not interrogating you honey..." she said softly. "I'm glad you slept well." She added softly. She gently picked up her coffee, taking a sip before placing the mug back down on the table.

Anthony Lucas Rhodes
8:02 AM
Geozaki Geozaki
"The Sandman visited me last night, and now I have sleepy sand in my eyes..." Anthony said half-awake. Anthony didn't understand why his eyes were different colors, They just were. Kids in the neighborhood and on the playground would tease him for it & make fun of him. He didn't like it. "Mama, Can I have some Fruit Loops, and can I ask you a question?" He asked curiously.

Emily May Rhodes
TF81 TF81

"Wait a sec, darling," Emily said softly as she gently used her finger to brush any sleep from Anthony's eyes. "There you go, all better." She said with a smile. "Yeah, you can have fruit loops, want me to get them for you?" Emily offered. "Of course, you can ask me anything."

Anthony Lucas Rhodes
Geozaki Geozaki

Anthony smiled at his mother for helping get the sleep out of his eyes. Yes, Mama...Mama, Kids pick on me and tease me because of my eyes, They call me mean names like weird, ugly, and freak, They also say that's why you go away alot. because you don't like my eyes...What do you think of my eyes, Mama?" The little boy asked softly. Anthony was quite sensitive to things kids said about him, If it was something negative & obviously false, Anthony would take it as true and to the heart.

Last edited:
Emily May Rhodes
TF81 TF81

Emily looked down at Anthony before sliding off her seat and kneeling on the floor in front of him. "I think your eyes are beautiful." She said very sincerely, "I wish I had cool eyes like yours." She added. "Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise." She added seriously before embracing Anthony tightly but not tight enough to hurt him at all.

Anthony Lucas Rhodes
Geozaki Geozaki
Anthony smiled widely & brightly as he embraced Emily, He was so relieved that his mother was so accepting of him and his eyes, He kissed her cheek & complimented her happily. "Thank you, Mama, You're the best Mama in the whole wide world, Sometimes, I draw & color pictures of you and give you the name Super Mom." He said gleefully.

Emily May Rhodes
8:03 AM
TF81 TF81
Emily giggled. "Awww that's sweet of you." She said as Anthony told her he drew pictures of her as 'Super Mom'. Emily moved to grab a bowl and the box of fruit loops before moving towards the fridge to collect the milk.

Anthony Lucas Rhodes
8:03 AM
Geozaki Geozaki
Anthony stood and waited patiently for Emily to prepare his cereal for him. As he waited, He continued to tell her about his drawings of her as 'Super Mom' "It's true, Because you're the best & bravest Mama ever! I'm so happy that I have you as my Mama, I love you, Mama." Anthony said sincerely and sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back