• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All in One Location Partner Search [Updated 5/29/21]

VirgoWitch

I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing

giphy.gif

♥♥♥♥♥

About me:

♥ I consider myself semi-literate to literate. I tend to write at least 3 paragraphs per character and I like to include a lot of details to help set the scene. I will often link outfits, songs and other things to help with the visual aspect or if I feel it will help you to further understand what feel I am going for.

♥ I am always down for OOC chat, whether it's about the plot or just life in general

♥ I do have a full time job and a part time job, am currently training a horse and have other obligations. I try to get multiple replies out a week but will always try to get at least one reply a week out.

♥ I have no issue writing for NPC's and think it can add some fun to the RP!

♥ If only doing one character each I prefer playing the female, but I am more than willing to double for the sake of equality

♥ I prefer plots with romance, they don't have to be the focus of the plot but at least a decent aspect of it. With that being said, I only roleplay mxf romance as it is what I'm comfortable with, although if we have LGBTQ+ side characters that is 100% okay! As a straight woman I myself have no experience in LGBTQ+ relationships and feel I would do an injustice trying to roleplay one.

♥ I also tend to insert tidbits of Slice of Life whether it be comedy or side family drama, things like that to add to the roleplay to keep it a little more interesting and diverse

❤ I prefer to roleplay on discord or Google docs as I am roleplay trash and get way too into the roleplay. I will make gifs, mood boards, playlists all sorts of things. However I am willing to roleplay over PMs here!

What I'm looking for in a partner:

♥ I am 24 and therefore will only roleplay with those above 18, simply a comfort thing for me

♥ No one liners please! I do my best to match, but if you're not writing enough to keep the plot rolling I will lose interest

♥ I do my best not to ghost, so please do not ghost me. If there's something I need to change or if you're just not feeling it that's okay, but let me know!

♥ I'm not expecting you to respond all day every day or even once a day, but at least a couple or few times a week would be nice!

♥ Please be willing to write as NPC's so I am not doing all the work to include them

♥ Realistic face claims only, no hate towards drawn or anime, but they're not my cup of tea

Now on to the fun stuff!

Original Plot Types:

♥ Mafia
♥ Vampire
♥ Modern Royalty
♥ Arranged Marriage
♥ Slice of Life
♥ Witch

And I'm sure other's! If you have a specific plot you want to do feel free to suggest it, the worst that could happen is I say no!

Fandoms:

Supernatural

giphy.gif

Who I'm looking for:
Dean

Who I can play:
- Pretty much anyone but have the most experience with Sam

Marvel
fail captain america GIF

Wasnt Me Sebastian Stan GIF by Disney+

Who I'm looking for:
Steve Rogers or Bucky Barnes

Who I can Play:
Anyone really

♥️ Top Gun: Maverick
Looking for:
Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw
Tom Cruise Rooster GIF by Top Gun

Jake "Hangman" Seresin
aad38463a5d862695d7e8e417e4f06c3bb3e583d.gif

Who I Can Play: Anyone

If you're interested please send me a DM to keep this thread clean! And tell me your favorite song or show you're obsessed with! If it's not included I won't respond!

Last edited:
Hello, well I do have an idea for a slice of life rp. my char would be in the LGBTQ+ category but not looking to do a romance thing, they would just be good friends. Also I was thinking it would actually work out better if your char didn't have any experience with a person like mine as them getting used to each other I think would be a fun part of the plot. what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back