• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom || all in one ~ fandom & original || updated 5/29/19

_em_

hufflepuff

welcome, fellow trash cans, to what i’m sure will be another terrible partner search. below you’ll find a couple plot ideas and fandoms i’m currently interested in role playing.

~

• here’s a little bit about me : i’m twenty, currently on summer break and mildly busy, and an advanced literate writer (gimme all the mini-novels). i’d love it if you were also capable of using grammar correctly and writing multi-paragraph replies, love plotting as much as i do (which is a lot, like, maybe an unhealthy amount), be comfortable and happy playing multiple canon and original characters, and not want to have romance as a main focus (that being said, romance can be a prominent feature occasionally, but i don’t want it overshadowing everything, ya know?).

~ if you’re interested in writing with me slide into my dms and himme up with a writing sample

lemme stress this - neither of us will be playing the same one or two characters, including our ocs, no matter what we role play. also, while i’m using italics, i mine as well add in that lgbt relationships will be happily accepted and written and i have no triggers; anything’s fair game.

Last edited:
bump - i tried to update this to include hunger games but for some reason i can't?? just know that it's an option~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back