• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy All I wanted comes in colors ~ original RP Search

Nenawa

Passing like the wind that shapes the clouds
Shuxing Li_CXtY1vn.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm an experienced, literate roleplayer looking for imaginative new roleplay partners who would like to make a new and original story together!

Let me start with a little info about me: I love roleplays that are creative, compelling, and complex rather than overly simplistic or cliche. I especially prefer fantasy worlds, worldbuilding, and original characters and settings rather than fandoms, but I'm willing to roleplay some other genres too (especially if they have fantasy-like elements in them). I'm comfortable playing any gender depending on the characters and roleplay, and I'm happy to play multiple characters too when it makes sense. I'd much rather have my characters grow and develop based on their own experiences and circumstances rather than forcing them into things. And I also prefer for stories to have some balance of both brighter and darker moments since that feels more "realistic" rather than everything feeling too one-note all the time.

Oh, and if we start roleplaying with each other and life gets busy or you are no longer interested anymore, that's ok! I'm ditch-friendly, but I do ask that you please just send me a message so I don't worry whether something happened to you :(

Now for plot stuff: As I said before, I love complex and in-depth stories! But I also know that it takes time for roleplay partners to get to know each other a bit and grow comfortable with each other's styles. So if you have a relatively simple original plot idea that you'd love to do (especially if it has fantasy-like aspects to it) then I would love to hear about it and discuss how we might be able to make it happen! If you have a more detailed idea in mind, I'm still interested to hear it, but keep in mind it might be best for us to start off slowly and see how things go and build from there. Or if you don't have any specific plot idea in mind but would still like to come up with one together, I have a number of short fantasy-themed roleplay prompts that I'd be happy to share with you and we can pick the one that we find the most fascinating and start there!

I think that's most of the important stuff! If you have any questions for me or would like to talk more, feel free to message me directly (or start a conversation) and let me know what ideas you have and what kinds of things you like best or are most enthusiastic about in a story! The more I can get a sense of what kind of roleplayer you are and what intrigues you in a roleplay, the easier it'll be to share ideas that we can both be excited about. So I hope we can team up and develop a story that we both love!

Last edited:
Updating to note that I'm still looking for another roleplay partner!

Hi everyone! I'm an experienced, literate roleplayer looking for imaginative new roleplay partners who would like to make a new and original story together!

Let me start with a little info about me: I love roleplays that are creative, compelling, and complex rather than overly simplistic or cliche. I especially prefer fantasy worlds, worldbuilding, and original characters and settings rather than fandoms, but I'm willing to roleplay some other genres too (especially if they have fantasy-like elements in them). I'm comfortable playing any gender depending on the characters and roleplay, and I'm happy to play multiple characters too when it makes sense. I'd much rather have my characters grow and develop based on their own experiences and circumstances rather than forcing them into things. And I also prefer for stories to have some balance of both brighter and darker moments since that feels more "realistic" rather than everything feeling too one-note all the time.

Oh, and if we start roleplaying with each other and life gets busy or you are no longer interested anymore, that's ok! I'm ditch-friendly, but I do ask that you please just send me a message so I don't worry whether something happened to you :(

Now for plot stuff: As I said before, I love complex and in-depth stories! But I also know that it takes time for roleplay partners to get to know each other a bit and grow comfortable with each other's styles. So if you have a relatively simple original plot idea that you'd love to do (especially if it has fantasy-like aspects to it) then I would love to hear about it and discuss how we might be able to make it happen! If you have a more detailed idea in mind, I'm still interested to hear it, but keep in mind it might be best for us to start off slowly and see how things go and build from there. Or if you don't have any specific plot idea in mind but would still like to come up with one together, I have a number of short fantasy-themed roleplay prompts that I'd be happy to share with you and we can pick the one that we find the most fascinating and start there!

I think that's most of the important stuff! If you have any questions for me or would like to talk more, feel free to message me directly and let me know what ideas you have and what kinds of things you like best or are most enthusiastic about in a story! The more I can get a sense of what kind of roleplayer you are and what intrigues you in a roleplay, the easier it'll be to share ideas that we can both be excited about. So I hope we can team up and develop a story that we both love!
Well this is definitely my cup of tea. I’ve had good world built rps in the past. Loved them alot.

Ohhh I absolutely adore fantasy! I'm a bit rusty, but I really, really want to get back into RP! Could I DM you to talk about possible ideas?

Is this still open? Because if it is I would love to be your partner and actually think I have some ideas you would love, but we can talk about that first obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back