• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom All Hail Megatron [Multifandom | Interest Check]

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
vy174b5BVoQDzUecIA4MHBn2IQ7RpKNDP0_n4qOjKlyFJ1rI7HQQHsTF9kvo6xyOxsFW9cyJ6A1ztws1600.png

1tLvddIUumdHosjX9wORr80DL2kESjhY4RdRiYVlNnTLW8eaCVPMDo9pgta5W9CT73tS_IVu7RdNKws1600.png

zLnZvOhdDGnTJT912ZIq0wapqrhImLi_xz2zflNWDgzTbHIyhLtniAxkB4QOygaB57vQIQCDOCuJhws1600.png

“Decepticons, transform and rise up!”

Many vehicles and objects across the planet altered their form into the shapes of man and beast alike, causing great panic among the people. These were the Decepticons.

DUN_DUN_DUN.png

A broadcast played on the screens of many.

unknown.png

"Attention, citizens of Earth! This is your new Emperor of Destruction Megatron speaking! Earth is now under Martial Law by the Decepticon Empire! Any lowly insect caught assisting or harbouring Optimus Prime and his pesky Autobots will be severely punished! If you wish for a painless end as I cyberform this planet, do as I say, or suffer the consequences!"

In mere weeks, the Decepticons had taken over. Cities and monuments were rebuilt in their name.

megatron-g1.gif

"Ahahahahahaha!"

Who can save us from the evil forces of the Decepticons?

All Hail Megatron is the 2nd part (technically 3rd, since we started from 0) of a multifandom saga called Cooking with the Broskis! This roleplay has been delayed for a whole ass year! Yay!

While older players of the saga have certain other options native to other realities, new players are limited to Hasbro or Takara characters, or characters from franchises that have previously collaborated with Transformers or G.I. Joe. (Old players can obviously play such characters) Of course, this has to be within limitations, as I want to limit it to things that exist in 'our world' or at least a modern world of some kind. E.g. no DnD, no Candyland.

As the above suggests, this 'HasTak World' is a shared universe! So coordinate carefully.

This will also mean that some characters will not be available because they might not exist period (this will mostly apply to the Transformers side of thing, where Headmaster Jrs and Godmasters don't exist yet for instance. More information will be in the actual Signups and/or OoC.)

The Transformers characters used in this are based on G1 & G1-adjacent toys and materials, appearances and such, so prioritize using those appearances when constructing the characters in question, and feel free to coordinate when constructing backstory and the like! Of course, if you say, prefer a more traditional domeheaded Hot Shot to the more recent WFC toy, you can provide an argument on why it should be used instead.

There will be also other limitations, but we'll get to that when the Signups thread gets up. These will include heavy limitations to which Marvel characters you can use (i.e. the character themselves has to had appeared in an actual Transformers/Joe thing and you can only use one of such), and other stuff, like how Terminator has to be important when it's featured so it's a no-go. Some characters will be deemed too overpowered as well, so there's that.

Another limit - no playing Decepticons or Cobra Agents. Also there will be some GM-claimed characters and pre-claimed characters, so I can't promise who you want is free. You're free to try before signups pop up though.

GM-claimed characters

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Bulkhead
Ratchet
Star Saber
Grimlock
Adagio Dazzling

Player-claimed characters

Hatsune Miku ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ; Via appearance in Shinkalion)
Hokuto Hayasugi ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ; Shinkalion)
Wheeljack ( R U S T R U S T ; Transformers)
Spider-Man ( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ; Marvel)

Right off the bat, the ponies of MLP:FiM get a pass because they have that mirror thing from Equestria Girls. Just be ready to sit ducks when you're playing them though, since you're literally in another dimension and are either obligated to stay to protect it or don't know about the rift between worlds. EqG characters on the other hand will absolutely get stuff to do. Speaking of the ponies, the canon timeline will split towards the the end of Rainbow Rocks. Yes, this is important.

The rundown of this campaign is that you're in a world that has been siezed by Decepticon control. Are you going to rebel and die a hero? Or are you going to submit like livestock, Cyberducks in a barrel being constantly fed Energon to produce the greatest cuisine?

And remember...

unknown.png

May you enjoy everlasting peace, peace through tyranny!

Last edited:
I was interested, until I read that there's limited fandoms.

LET ME IN LET ME INNN

I’ll definitely make a autuobot to bad we can’t make the Michael bay ones ;-;

LET ME IN LET ME INNN

I’ll definitely make a autuobot to bad we can’t make the Michael bay ones ;-;

A tinge of interest, I see? List your options for what Autobots you're thinking of going for. I'll help.

Appearance-wise I'd prefer something more G1-compatible, but personality & depiction-wise I'm not at all opposed to pulling from other media. In fact, I'm pulling a fair deal of characterization from Prime & Animated.

I hope we work something out and you get what you can.

A tinge of interest, I see? List your options for what Autobots you're thinking of going for. I'll help.

Appearance-wise I'd prefer something more G1-compatible, but personality & depiction-wise I'm not at all opposed to pulling from other media.

I hope we work something out and you get what you can.
I think I I might go with jazz or wheeljack instead of a oc actually, wheeljack was definitely my favorite design from g1.

Edit:
Definitely will be using wheeljack.

Last edited:
I think I I might go with jazz or wheeljack instead of a oc actually, wheeljack was definitely my favorite design from g1.

Edit:
Definitely will be using wheeljack.

I might need to retread something before coming back to you. You good with having Jazz on standby?

I might need to retread something before coming back to you. You good with having Jazz on standby?
Definitely good with having jazz as a stand by.

Oh is it fine if I also make funny valentine from jojo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back