• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy | 𝘈𝘭𝘭 π˜‹π˜³π˜¦π˜΄π˜΄π˜¦π˜₯ 𝘜𝘱 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘈 𝘏π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘈𝘯π˜₯ π˜™π˜Άπ˜― |

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven β€œNevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[div style="width:90%;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/83/b5/6483b5ec5c275447ca6af79d1d21ca13.jpg);background-attachment:fixed;border:outset 3px #202020;"] [div style="width:0px;height:0px;"]

[/div][div style="background-attachment:fixed;"][div style="text-align:left;width:80%;background-color:rgb(13, 73, 97);border-width:5px;border-style:ridge;border-color:rgb(32, 32, 32);padding:10px;"][div style="text-align:center;"][div style="text-align:left;"]Hello there and Merry Christmas! I'm in the mood to roleplay, and I am hoping to find someone who shares this passion! The concept below isn't set in stone, it's just a base to kick things off and get a roleplay going! Feel free to message below or in pm and we can discuss a plot, or just get right into it!

Concept:

In this society, everyone has some sort of elemental power. Whether it be Fire, Water, Shadow, Light, etc. everyone has something.

In this scenario we have two delinquents-turned-villains, whether they chose to be that way or not. Both characters have conflicting personalities, each sarcastic and bitter, and they are forced to work together on a mission, whatever that mission may be.

Eventually after they finally accepted the fact that they have to work together, they grow quite fond of each other, despite not wanting to admit it.

-

Hello there! I have this simple concept idea of a world where everyone has powers, mixed in with a lot of drama! I love opposite personalities and enemies to lovers, and I feel it would go perfect in a story! I'm hoping to be able to find someone who could also help guide the plot around, and help create a unique world and characters with me!

Requirements:
  • Literacy, please be able to write descriptive posts! I value quality over quantity, and I'm hoping for a good few paragraphs at least, so I'll have something to respond to!
  • Long-term, I'm hoping for this to last a good while!
  • It would be nice to make a friend to talk to outside of RP as well!
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
{Hello all! I’ll shoot out a DM after I finish my work today, or y’all could go ahead and DM me first if y’all would like!}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back