• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy All Classes can be S-Tier OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It's a little late on my end but I'll start working on a character as soon as I'm able tomorrow!

For ideas, I'm going for a less combat related class like farming or cooking and see where I get to from there.

If anyone needs ideas for their character so far we've got a maid who needs someone to be a maid for and another player's designing a chef character.

She's not happy that she's a maid and gets a power boost from something she hates to do

Feel free to start discussing how your characters will interact and anything you would be interested in seeing happen in the role play. I am open to suggestions and really want to hear what you all are thinking.

The first leg of the story is us just dying and respawning 99% of the time until we learn how to actually live in Con

A fourth possible party member exists in a superposition of existence and nonexistence due to his player having until Wednesday to complete his character sheet. He has musical ability but can be ignored for now.
Boss please 😭😭

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force How big (and heavy) is the toybox? As for the details, did you have an idea in mind of how Sharmila's items looked or can I make that up?

Also, what colour is the text box and can people see other people's text boxes?

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force How big (and heavy) is the toybox? As for the details, did you have an idea in mind of how Sharmila's items looked or can I make that up?

Also, what colour is the text box and can people see other people's text boxes?
The toy box is the size of a jack in the box but can expel toys bigger than it. You can decide what her stuff looks like.
The text boxes are light blue with black text and other people can see them. But you’d need the same angle to read them unless you’re behind the text box and can read backwards.

Okay, so for now we're just going to go for with the three of you. Is it alright if we do another go around of you posting and then I'll move things along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back