• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy All Classes can be S-Tier: An Isekai Adventure

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
Welcome to Con, a world you've ended up on.

Whether you were summoned by a country looking for heroes, reincarnated after getting hit by a bus, accidentally walked through a portal that was next to the door you meant to go through, pissed off a wizard, or just bought so much isekai merchandise it collapsed into an isekai singularity you're stuck here for the foreseeable future.

Except all of you ended up arriving at the same spot due to one of the random magical storms that Con has for some reason.

Upon arriving each of you was given the character class best suited for you personally. Or the whims of fate might have gotten you stuck with one that makes no sense at all. Who knows?

Whether you're a [Mage (Necromancer)], [Farmer (Cattle Rancher)], or [Clown (Unironic, actually funny and joy-causing)], you're going to have to figure out how to survive in this unforgiving new world.

Which for some reason has respawn points for isekai'ed Humans. So the good news is you'll have as many retries as you need. Unless you starve to death. Or get imprisoned. Or get trapped in a loveless marriage where "Till Death Do You Part" ignores the respawn mechanic and says if you're still alive you have to stay with your spouse.

On the plus side a previous human who got stranded here introduced toilet paper so there's that.
Another founded a horrifically oppressive empire whose remnants have come back together for another go at conquering the world and then moving on to take over all of existence at the command of a new [Emperor (Demon, Devil, Dread, Undying, etc.)] (Whose full list of titles grows every time he thinks of a cool new one).

But you're better off not telling natives where you're from since the comedic shenanigans and perverted antics of previous Earth arrivals has left countless dead and dozens of court precedents.

If you read through all that the basic plot is your characters are from Earth and then ended up on the new world Con. Standard isekai fantasy world except it's so widespread and common it's part of the world's history and culture.
Your characters will need to figure out what they want to do and maybe fight against the Evil Empire that's trying to elevate it's leader to Godhood. Or join that empire if you're amoral and need the dental insurance.

My guarantees as GM:
  • I am here to help you help us all tell the story. If you ever have questions, comments, concerns, ideas for the RP, or just want to chat I'm willing to listen and respond. Just let me know what you want or need.
  • I'm here to help. I don't kick people out for questioning me and I view player feedback as a valuable resource in making better RPs.
Your responsibilities as players:
  • You will need to be willing and able to write at least 2 detailed, literate paragraphs per main post. If a post would be smaller I'll use messaging to consolidate them into a single post.
  • You will need to let me know if you won't be able to post. As long as you let me know it's fine, but otherwise I'll eventually have to kick you out so the others can post.
  • Please try to post at least once a week.
  • No controlling another player's character without their consent.
  • If I ever tag or message you I'll need you to respond as soon as possible. Real life comes first, but please at least say if you can't respond beyond saying you have real life stuff that needs to come first.
  • Be nice to each other. If you are having problems with another player let me know and I'll see what I can do to solve it.
Currently I've got slots for 4 players. If more people sign up I'll consider expanding that number. It's not first come first served, it'll be based on who can write and get their character accepted. Sending a writing sample wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:
Potentially interested... I can be put on a waitlist though, if you need me to.

OOC and CS pages are up!

This is still open BTW. No character sheets have been submitted and even after 4 have been accepted I'm willing to open it up to more players if there's that many with accepted character sheets.

I think everyone needs a bit of time to plan.

If I join,I'll take a moment to see what some of the others come up with first.

Good day! I wanna throw my hat in if you still have room. Or rather, now that I've reread properly, prepared to create a character and hope for the best.

Last edited:
👀 Your writing was chef's kiss, top tier comedy.

I have an idea already, but I don't know if I can finish before four are up and accepted. I'll try though!

One person has had their character sheet accepted and one person is in the process of getting their character accepted. So there's still space if anyone wants to make an attempt at a character sheet.

Currently this is closed due to all spaces being filled by either completed characters or those close to completing them.
It might open up again if anyone drops out, so feel free to express interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back