• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All around the w o r l d

pasta

gogo dancer
Sorry for this messy post TT
728583f2590ba1f07c6d38aa0da8f6092008ae1c_hq.gif

- Min Sung

- Oh hey!
Surprisingly filming had ended early, and Min Sung was allowed to go home. Usually he'd have a tight schedule, but today was different. It was probably because he had to arrive at his new home. He felt a bit relieved... Such a tight schedule could really cause someone to go crazy, especially with barely any breaks in between.

He felt he'd be the first to arrive at the house. Everyone was either getting off a plane, getting off a train, or they were in the middle of a schedule. He watched houses pass by as the bounced slightly due to a few things scattered across the road.

He had said goodbye to his roommates early that morning. Basically waking them up and trying to bid goodbyes, only to get pushed. Trying to wake up people while they're half asleep never really works. He didn't really have to say goodbye since there would be plenty of opportunities to see them. A somewhat bitter goodbye that left a bad taste in his mouth.

Just as expected, Min Sung was first to arrive. He was accompanied by a few A the show's staff, who brought his belongings inside before leaving. Min Sung was soon left alone.

He made sure to leave his shoes in the mud room before officially entering the house. He took a moment to breath in the smell of the house... It just smelt like cleaning products probably meaning they had just cleaned the place yesterday.

Before doing anything else, he began to pull his things up to his room. The previous day they had been told their roommate... Yet the cast had been left unsaid. So no one knew who their potential roommate could be.

youngkyun youngkyun apolla apolla peachyymi peachyymi Rainzen Rainzen Je Je Je Je b a r i s t a b a r i s t a @Connor6279

interest check

Characters

OOC

Last edited:
tumblr_om9p4iuJWb1rht8two1_400.png

tumblr_om9p4iuJWb1rht8two4_400.png

Min Ah
Min Ah had just got done filming a music video for her new album. She was exhausted after putting on a bunch of different outfits and dancing around. She packed all of her things and headed towards the house, accompanied by her manager.

"I'll see you tomorrow Min." He told her as they pulled up to the house. She grabbed her bags and waved, walking up to the door of the house. It seemed to be already occupied and she hesitantly opened the door. She glanced around, not seeing anyone and stepped inside. Min Ah headed up to her room first, dragigng her luggage up the stairs. She just knew that she was in the two girls room, but she had no clue who her partner is. She set the stuff on the bed furthest from the door and headed back downstairs/

Min knew someone was here, but she was scared. She figured it was the other Korean member, but they probably hadn't ever met before. Min Ah turned to look at herself in the mirror, black tank top tucking into ripped black skinny jeans and converse. Probably wasn't the best outfit to wear as a model but oh well.

Min Ah turned to a camera and waved to it. "Hello, I'm Park Mi Na or otherwise known as Baby." She bowed politely and glanced around her. Min Ah started to act cute for the camera, making faces and talking to it.
[/FONT]

✉​
✎​
☎​
Maja Eisenstadt
Maja had been told only about a week prior that she was accepted into the show. It had been the day before a week from that day, and she was packing her stuff. She didn't exactly have anyone to talk to in America besides her manager and maybe one or two friends she made during her constant travels.

She said he goodbyes to her friends, despite not seeing them often. She called her older cousin to let him know that she was packing for the trip to South Korea. He hadn't answered, so she left a message and left for the airport around half a day earlier than the show's start date so she wouldn't get there too late. When at the airport, she was approached by one of her international fans. She was surprised to know that she had any sort of recognition outside of Europe for the most part. She smiled, gave them a hug, and took a picture.

When she arrived in South Korea she took a railway to an area near the set and her manager rented a car for them to take the rest of the way. Upon arrival, she took out her bags and waved goodbye to her manager. "Don't worry, I'll be working hard there as well!" she said with a reassuring smile.

When she opened the front door, she was almost immediately approached by the staff. She was a bit flustered and she mumbled a soft hello, not being used to the atmosphere. She hadn't really noticed the other girl in the living room.

She walked over and dropped her stuff off at what she assumed to be her room and she fell on the bed nearest to her. She was exhausted from the plane ride there and her main concern was sleep.

7FEv6ar.gif

JI HYUN
"Ji Hyun! Hurry up your god forsaken game and finish packing you things! We don't have all day." The young male's manager said with frustration as he watched said male continue to play his competitive match in Overwatch. Ji Hyun tapped his fingers along the keys of his keyboard aggressively as he played, knowing that his manager didn't like waiting for him. Luckily, his team was very close to pushing the payload to its final checkpoint, so he knew the game was going to end soon. Once it did, he screamed out happily and looked over at his manager, flashing him his bunny-like grin, but got an eye roll in return. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that game to go on for so long.." He stood up and bows apologetically before going over to finish packing his things.

Ji Hyun was rather nervous about being on a reality show, especially with foreigners. It's not that he didn't like or trust them, he was just nervous about his English speaking skills. He doesn't speak it that often so he always worry about how well he speaks. He suddenly felt his lungs tighten up a little and he quickly took a few deep breaths, trying to relax. "Ah.. I need to relax.." He mumbled before looking around his room, seeing if there was anything left to bring. The last thing he packed up was laptop, which held both his music and games on it. He quickly then said goodbye to his parents, along with calling his brother before going to the airport.

He boarded his plane relatively quickly as it planned to leave not long after he got there. It would be a rather short plane ride for him, as Japan wasn't very far from South Korea, passing his time by looking out his window and thinking of possible song lyrics. Around an hour and a half, almost two, they landed, and his manager helped get his bags. Before Ji Hyun knew it, they were already heading to his new "home". Once he arrived, his manager helped sit his bags near the front door before looking at Ji Hyun with a serious expression. "Wow.. look at this place!" Ji Hyun exclaimed with excitement, before looking at the older male.

"I expect you to meet new people and make a lot of new friends, understood?" Ji Hyun nodded eagerly. "I'll see you in a couple days.." His manager spoke to him with a smile, waving goodbye before he got into his rental car and driving off.
Ji Hyun sighed gently and picked up his bags, slowly entering the house with caution. He looked around, mental evaluating the look of its interior design. He nodded his head to himself in approval before he started heading to his room. On his way there, he saw a girl doing cute faces to the camera, laughing a little to himself before he finally made it upstairs and into his designated room. He noticed another male and bowed quickly before going over, picking a bed closest to the door. He sat his bags down and sighed gently before looking over at the other male. "He's my roommate I assume.. He looks like.. a model.. very handsome.." He thought to himself before slowly walking out of the room, feeling a bit nervous to introduce himself to anyone just yet. He then found a camera nearby and looked into it, smiling happily and licking his lips gently. "Hello~ I am Ji Hyun.. " He said in English, then in Japanese and finally, Korean. He then decided to do a few cute poses like he saw the girl do not too long ago downstairs, laughing a little to himself.
code by hoseok

- Min Sung

- Oh hey!
Min Sung had already picked a bed, and begun unpacking. He wanted to have more time to explore and socialize. He assumed more people would be here later, so it seemed better to unpack right away than leave it undone. He picked his head up when he heard someone walk into the room. People where already here? Quickly he bowed after the other did. "Hi," He greeted before going back to unpacking. He could ask for the other's name later.

Eventually he had finished packing. He had made sure to pick up the pace when he noticed people were arriving. Before leaving the room, he tossed his coat on the bed. He was shocked to see his new roommate doing poses in front of the camera. He found the odd behavior funny, unaware that there was someone downstairs doing the same thing. He let out an amused laugh at the boy before him. "Funny," He commented as he clapped his hands. A bit childish of him, but he thought it was harmless to laugh at the other. He approached him, wanting to get friendly with someone as soon as possible. "Hi, I'm Min Sung," He paused for a moment. "Lim Min Sung. I'm an actor," He explained. "And... You are?"

peachyymi peachyymi

7FEv6ar.gif

JI HYUN
interacting with: pasta pasta
Ji Hyun turned around quickly as he heard a voice behind him, backing up towards the wall. He felt a bit embarrassed to be caught doing cute faces to the camera, but also knew that his roommate would eventually come out of their room sooner or later. He laughed a bit to himself before standing up straight.

He looked up at the male as he spoke and bowed again, mentally preparing to introduce himself. "Should I say it in English.. or Korean?' He thought to himself, before deciding to just say it in English. "Hello, My name is Ji Hyun. Lee Ji Hyun. I'm a singer." He then rubbed the back of him neck gently before extending his other hand out, offering the other male to shake it. "Nice to meet you." He said, before showing off his bunny-like smile. "Ah.. I assume you're older than me, right?" He asked shyly, tilting his head to the left slightly.
code by hoseok

tumblr_inline_nf4kzkMjhO1rnxyis.gif

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
tumblr_inline_nf4l00av9C1rnxyis.gif
Xin Yuan Zhang

Bumble Bee
Outfit: X X X X
Xin Yuan stepped out of the car her legs were sore the plane ride to Korea was long and tiring more than it should have been, Xin Yuan's manager stepping out of the car drags the icon's red suitcases to the front door. Her manager turned to look at Xin Yuan, she could tell her manager was worried about her mostly because her English wasn't very advanced she only knew how to greet a stranger or even apologize. When she was in China she had got many interview opportunities from America but she only accepted one, when she speaks in English she has a bit of a Spanish accent many people find it strange but the second language Xin Yuan learned was Spanish it was for a song she did when she was 14 a Spanish artist approached her company and they accepted. She has been speaking Spanish since then and most of her projects that don't have to be within China are in Spanish countries. Before opening the door her manager handed her a small sized book, speaking in Chinese he smiled trying to reassure Xin Yuan, "Since you're not very fluent in English this should help you, alright Bumblebee this is it..." he said rushing her in

. Xin Yuan stood there eyeing the place it was very well decorated warm and welcoming her manager picked up the red suitcase which was larger than the yellow one which he left for Xin Yuan to handle. Dragging the suitcase around she followed her manager guessing that he knew where her room was. It was exhausting going up the stairs so it was a relief to finally place the luggage in front of what she assumed was her bedroom door, her manager placing the suitcase down he turned to Xin Yuan whispering in her ear before he left, "Don't forget your image." that's right Xin Yuan she was considered as a pure girl she had a good girl image and was loved for mostly that although she worked really hard acting and modeling heck even singing in another language people didn't care it was her purity that drew them to like her. Xin Yuan stood there watching her manager walk down the stairs,
"Manager Lu!" she rushed after him, hearing his name caused him to stop midway down the steps, "I'll see you out." it was the least she could do since he's going back to China for an urgent matter. Looking out the window she watched her manager drive away even when he disappeared Xin Yuan didn't move she wasn't ready to meet her roommate, not in the slightest. Xin Yuan had been sitting there for an hour and a half is it wrong that she still felt she wasn't ready sighing she headed back up stairs
the luggage was still in front of the door looking at the door nob Xin Yuan didn't know whether to knock or just go in, deciding that it would be best to give a slight knock before walking in.

The room was beautifully decorated, Xin Yuan couldn't help but take a few seconds to look around the room there were three beds one was already occupied it was the first one near to the door and the second was in the middle at this point it was closest to her, she dragged her suitcases ever so carefully as to not wake up the girl she placed her bags on the floor and sat on the bed located in the middle, what now should she just wait? She didn't want to unpack since the person sleeping might find it rude.
Tags: b a r i s t a b a r i s t a
code by pasta

Sorry for the delay

Last edited:

✉​
✎​
☎​
Maja Eisenstadt
Maja lifted her head up when she heard footsteps heading toward the room she was in. She quickly flipped herself over and sat up. She was a bit surprised to see a girl with her luggage at hand. She quickly fixed her messy hair before speaking.

"Ah, hello," she said a bit nervously, "Sorry, I wasn't sleeping. You can unpack." She felt a bit embarrassed to have her come in to see her face down in the bed nearest to the door. She decided that she should at least unpack her stuff if she was going to sleep at all so that she wouldn't have to worry about it later. She went through her bags and began unloading her clothes into the drawer next to her bed.

"Oh I didn't introduce myself yet," she thought to herself. "Oh, my name is Maja," she said turning to face whom she assumed to be her roommate. Je Je Je Je

(sorry it's short)​

>.> <.< been like almost a week so I decided to reply bc yes
No one will probably reply to this but I felt bad for not replying

- Min Sung

- Oh hey!
Min Sung smiled as the other introduced himself. "Ah, Korean name," he acknowledged. "Mhm, nice to meet you too." He thought for a second when Ji Hyun brought up age. After a few moments of silence na mimicking the younger's head motions, he nodded quickly. "Yes, I believe so."

"I'm going to check the rest of the house out," He began. "Want to check it out with me?" He asked as he started towards the stairs. He had rushed to his room and never got a good look at the rest of the house. Without waiting for a responses, he rushed down to the stairs with. As he reached the floor, he was meant with a familiar scene. He parted his lips in confusion as he watched the girl act cute for the camera. Her pointed at her and then looked back at the stairs. He had seen Ji Hyun doing the same thing. Was he missing something.

"Am I suppose to do the same?" He questioned as he approached the girl. Once he got a better look at the girl, he recognized her... He knew she was a Korean celebrity, but he had never meant her. Gen pressed his lips into a thin line to stop himself from laughing. "Are we all suppose to act like fools for the cameras?"

peachyymi peachyymi youngkyun youngkyun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back