• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All Aboard!

Damian is captivated by Anastasia, and how she presents herself. The man also takes this moment to look around, and truly admire the details of the boat. It has ornate patterns for wallpaper, and the wood is polished and painted white. Windows are constructed intricately, offering views of the ocean on both levels of the boat. Wood flooring is somewhat shiny, and accented with maroon rugs. Plant life is in expensive pots, and statues of women and some men are placed thoughtfully on the boat.

"And I am Damian, I am pleased to meet you, Anastasia."

He hears the man from before, the one he offered a brochure to. A dip in the hot tub with new people sounded amazing.

Another soft smile appears upon his face, as he locks gazes with Anastasia again.

"If you will excuse me," he bows gently, and proceeds to his bedroom, which is located by Eddie's. He proceeds inside to change his clothing, and grab essentials.

J Jules8008 myst.erion myst.erion Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726 sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

1524671563725.png
Salvador glanced up when he saw movement from the corner of his eye, his hazel gaze looking at the model. He smiled softly at the other male, laughing a bit at his words as he took the glass of champaign. "Gracias. The hot tub sounds like a gran idea," the man said, slipping the brochure into his back pocket and smiling at the two men. "Lead the way, amigo," Salvador said, stepping aside for Urbano to lead them to the hot tub. He didn't have the first clue where the hot tub would be, this is his first cruise after all.

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

Parker looked up as Urbano approached, and graciously accepted the champagne. He was still a bit sour from when the man left during his jokes, but the drink was a welcome peace offering. Glancing at both the men, he put on his lop-sided grin and accepted the invitation to the hot tub.
Parker excused himself and power-walked to his room like a middle-aged woman on a Saturday morning, the only thing keeping him from sprinting was the fact that there was expensive art adorning the walls which probably cost more than he could ever dream to afford... and that he didn't want to spill the champagne. He quickly shimmied out of his clothes and into a bathing suit, then tossed a fluffy towel over his shoulder and slipped out of the room as quickly as he came in.
He walked in bare feet across the lush, carpeted hallways towards the main deck, still holding his champagne with the care of a mother holding a child.
When he finally made it up to top deck, he found the two men he had just left, cocking his off-center grin once again and greeting them.

Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

2ca942b421da22689e1b68a6b6e6252b.jpg

Since Sal looked to him to lead the way and Parker had left directly to change, Urbano led Sal through the carpeted hallways towards the top deck. He stopped at one door labeled Balcony 9 and explained. "This is my room. My underpants are way too expensive to soak in chlorine. Quite sensitive material." Urbano gave him a curious look and reluctantly let him in.

He pointed to the sliding door that opened to the balcony that overlooked the Pacific. "If you want to check it out." Drawing the curtains closed, he dimmed the room. With his luggage zipped open, his hands ran through his designer suits and vests until he pulled out a skimpy cream-colored Gucci silk-twill shorts. He unbuttoned his seashell white vest and kicked off his shoes.

"Since you saw me nude in magazines before, I won't be shy about changing in front of you."

Urbano combed his hair back as he takes his time changing. His mouth went small, trying not to smile. He pictured how loudly Sal would react if he were to surprise him with another selfie. Don't laugh, he told himself. He led Sal out of Balcony 9 and outside to the top deck. Marvelous! The hot tub glowing aquamarine was very large and fit up to twenty people. Deep enough to leap in too!

He cannonballed.

As he emerged, he flipped his wet hair back. He saw Parker, howled like a wolf, and yelled at him to get in already.
His large hands beckoned the boys teasingly, rubbing down his sculpted body.

{ urbano bove }
Mentions:
Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726 { sal }
sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling { parker }

1524083514677-png.428680

Outfit: This

With: No one

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After unpacking all of his belongings - which didn't take as long as expected, only mere minutes - , Eddie decided to leave his room, still unsure if this room is a jail cell in solitary confinement or a blessed sanctuary. For now, he has decided on the sanctuary.-
A weird feeling sanctuary. Would have preferredto stay at home.
For another minute, Eddie was staring out of the bullseye, hoping he doesn't get seasick. Well, staying inside the room for the entire day iasn't gonna help anyone, he told himself, so he left his room, thinking of where to go now.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back