• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom —– to my beloved ✤ 「 searching for tears of themis + honkai star rail 」

splendificous

40e99b391ff0730f7e5443f361f65cccd68b1a20.gifv

♡  ♡  ♡ 
 ♡  ♡  ♡ 

♥ hello there!
nice to meet you uvu this is my first time posting here! i'm going to keep it short is simple. you can call my val and i'm looking honkai star rail specifically!

· • —– ٠ ٠ —– • ·
i do oc x cc, doubling. if not doubling i prefer to write against the canon character.
m x f with me writing as the f for my half, i'm open to all pairings and can write whatever you'd like for you.
all characters & partners must be 18+ please, it's for own comfort, thank you for understanding!
proper grammar, spelling, spacing, format, punctuation etc,
please! if you make minor mistakes it's fine, we're human. but i prefer quality over quantity.
this is for in character thread/roleplay thread. ooc you can write as you please! not picky about that.
please only message me for the fandom(s) - unless you're interested in a split roleplay, you can inquire about that. i will not reply otherwise.
introduce yourself when you send my a message please, i will appreciate it a lot.
please try to match my energy, i enjoy talking about both sides of the roleplay. however, i don't want to be the only one contributing. i.e thinking up ideas, headcanons, discuss, etc.
i will lose steam and end up dropping the roleplay. equal effort please. you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours.
i've got no limits or triggers, please tell me yours. however, i will not touch topics that are barred on roleplaynation.
ghostfriendly, but, communication is preferred. however, i won't come chasing you down with a pitchfork. i'll do my best to communicate with you, but, life happens. y'know?
i write about 600 to upwards of 1000 + you don't have to completely mirror but i'd appreciate a minimum of 600 words.
please be patient. i work and go to school, real life is a priority for me and roleplaying is a hobby. don't spam. follow up messages are okay but give it about a week or so.
i do have discord for ooc talk but prefer to roleplay and discuss via private messages.
feel free to send me a message if interested, i prefer to keep the thread clean so replies will be deleted, thanks.
all fandoms are down bellow along with who i'd like to write against. i promise i'm chill, but, i wanted to make sure that rules were concise and clean as possible.

in your message (and to show you've read everything) please include your favourite dessert or food somewhere in your message c:

· • —– ٠ ٠ —– • ·

i'm looking to write against the following characters:
for honkai star rail
: dan heng, blade, jin yuan, luocha, gepard & others
for tears of themis: marius, artem, vyn

· • —– ٠ ٠ willing to split for these fandoms

for genshin impact:
alhaitham, kazuha, cyno, others
for final fantasy 7 / remake: cloud

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back