• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alive and Looking (Updated July 23, 2021)

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
So, I haven't been on here in a minute because of a personal situation that went down a little bit ago. To everyone I disappeared on, I am extremely sorry...That being said, I am back!

After quite a few weeks of not being here, I have really missed the RP community and wanted to jump right back in. Fair warning, I am still getting back into the hang of things, so my replies may not be as consistent as they were before, at least until I get going again.

Okay, on to rules and the search!

Rules:
1) Please be 17+ (preferably 18+, but definitely no younger than 17)
2) Please, when you message me, be up front about your triggers/limits
3) Please be able to write at least 1 decent paragraph
4) I am ghost friendly, but I would prefer if you keep me updated (no hurt feelings if you don't!)
5) Be willing to double if it is needed
6) Please have fun!

The Search (asterisks = craving):
Fandoms:
MCU (Peter or Bucky or Natasha or Tony or Steve or OC) ******* (A more detailed MCU search can be found here)
Descendants (Harry Hook or OC)****
Julie and the Phantoms (Luke or OC)*****
The Society****

Original (bold are the ones I would like to play, but we can always double!):
- High School/College Plot*****
- Bad boy x good girl*****
- Jock x nerd**
- Teacher x student (COLLEGE ONLY)******
- Modern Royalty******
- Princess/Prince x non-royal*****
- Princess x Prince
- Rich x poor
- Toxic Relationship*******
- Famous x Fan*****

If you are interested in RPing with me, make the subject of the PM your favourite day of the week!

I can RP off site if that interests you as well.

!WARNING!
Most of my plots contain mature and very dark themes, however I am willing to adapt to your triggers, so please let me know beforehand what they are!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back