• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Srion Receno

The Fallen

Welcome all human and supernatural!

Here at Alimarea Academy it is are job to fix the rift and bring the two worlds together.

there are rules to this however for those who join are lovely school.

One: you shall never kill another student or teachers

Two: any discrimination of any species will not be tolerated

Three: stay in the barer around the school for there are those who will go after you

if any of these three rules are to be broken more then three times it will end in immediate expulsion.

731207-mjv_art_org___166818_1600x1200_akatoki___game__flower__flowers__sky_cloud__clouds__tree__trees__plant__plants_.jpg

Lin looked at the paper that held the directions to the school. "this looks to nice to be a school" she thought but seeing the other students she shrugged then went through the barrier and into the school yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meredith walked through the barrier around the school and paused. She saw a girl that had walked through the barrier ahead of her. It was obvious the girl was a dark witch. Meredith brought her dark wings out and flied above the other students to sit in a tree. She watched the other girl and started to lower herself down in front of her.

Lin stopped seeing a girl floating in front of her. She didint know what to say so she just looked at her "cool wings though" she thought as she waited for the girl to say something.

Meredith said shyly, "Hi, I am Meredith Tang. I'm a fae. What is y-your name?" She was very nervous and it showed due to the fact that her wings fluttered faster than before.

"it's Lin Ray" she held out her hand she had no idea why Meredith picked her to come up to since she didn't look friendly.

Meredith smiled and shook Lins hand, "It's nice to meet you. What classes do you think you'll be taking?"

Letting go of her hand Lin pulled out a paper from her pocket "umm .....art, music, math, free, magic and battle/fighting." she said looking at her paper.

"Mine is math, english, flight, music, magic and history," Meredith said with a smile, "it looks like we will have some classes together. Who is your room mate?"

Lin nodded with a small smile "ya we do" looking back at her paper she shrugged "it doesn't say".

Meredith sighed softly, "Neither does mine. I wander I we get to pick. What do you think? Meredith had started to fly backwards towards the front of the school building. She was about to run into a small group of students.

Meredith stopped mere inches from hitting a guy with her wings. She grinned sheepishly and turned to see that she had almost run into a group of students. "Sorry," Meredith said, "thank you for stopping me, Lin."

She nodded and started walking to the school she didn't know what to say to her and hoped she didn't think she was rudefor walking off

Ramza walked through the barrier while looking down at a paper in his hand. "Science, math? I suck in those subjects," he grumbled. Oddly the paper never stated who his room mate was, but he shook it off as nothing. As a got closer to the school, people started to stare at him. They then whispered to one another, "is that him? The Aldeatt kid?" They whispered. He wasn't suprised that people recognized him, due to the Aldeatt family crest was plastered onto the front of his shirt. With his two brothers and his father were prodigies of this school it should be a big deal that the youngest son was son was attending. He kept his mouth shut and didn't make eye contact with anyone, and continued twords the school.

Lin heard whispering about some kid that was part of some family as she stopped were she was and waited for Meredith. She didn't really care who it was or even knew who it was so she just ignored the whispers.

Morris walked onto the school ground with eyes filled with excitement. New things were always interesting, and he hoped this year would have plenty of interesting events to go along with it. With both hands held to the straps of his backpack, Morris wandered about to see where everything was here at the academy.

Meredith followed Lin. She landed beside her and muttered something under her breathe as her wings flattened against her back and were suddenly gone.

"That's better," Meredith said with a grin.

Lin looked at her confused "why put them away? " she asked pointing to her back. She thought they were cool and didn't understand why she would want them hidden.

Meredith sighed softly, "My wings aren't quite something I can find pride in due to my family. Plus, it's easier to move through the crowd this way, too. Its so hard having wings because some chairs and some places are hard to go to simply because of how big and fragile my wings are."

She forced her wings back out so that Lin could see, "Do you see how the light shines through them? My wings are actually as thin as paper and slightly transparent. So, in crowds, there is the risk that somebody can accidentally rip my wings. Would you like to touch them? As long as you're careful it's ok."

She nodded then lightly touched them, " I understand all of your reasonings except one" she took her hand away "I would be proud of them they are really beautiful". Lin sorta knew how she felt but she believes you should be happy with how you are matter how different from the family.

Meredith frowned slightly, "I guess they are. I do love having wings and can't imagine lie without them. It would be impossible for me to live with my family if I was like my mother. I don't know how she can handle having five of us in the house when she is the only one without wings." Meredith turned was starting to float a few inches off the ground as her wings flapped lightly. When she lifted off the ground she hit the boy that everybody had been talking about with her wings.

with @Srion Receno and @Eagershadow3

Max calmly looked at his paper as he stood outside the barrier. He was fine with what he had, until he reached one. One subject made him cringe. "English? Why in Poseidons name do I have that? I'm gonna hate that." He clenched his fist, scrunching up the paper. He stuffed it in his pocket. "Hmph. Well, lets hope no one can either smell or see auras, or any monsters attend here. I don't want people knowing my dad right away." With a sigh, he clenched his scissors and walked through the barriers.

It was apparent to him that a few students could in fact feel his aura. The gasped at the power radiating off of him. Poseidon, god of the sea. Of course he would have one of the strongest auras a demigod could have. His father was one of the big three. However, only a small percentage realised, so Max though better not to bring it up. "So, battle class first?" The demigod smiled at that thought. "I hope I can use my sword." He glanced down at his blade, which was currently hidden as a pair of golden scissors, and began to make his way to class.

When Ramza felt something smack the back of his head he Instinctively turned around. He recognized this girl as a Fae, due to her fairy wings, "oh, pardon me," he said while taking a step back to give her space.

@Nylana

Lin looked at the two she didn't know what to do so she just watched and played with the ends of her hair. She was debating whether to stay or leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back