• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Aligned

athereal

. 2D af.

Dragons. Elves. Fairies.
Their prescences has been recorded throughout most of history and beyond. But few know the truth to what they actually are... Or why they are an inspiration for great and terrifying tales of today.

Dynasties, ruling over our known cosmos for eons, even influencing the very races that inhabit earth. 8 kingdoms for 8 heavenly bodies, each separate and unique in their own way. What does any of this have to do with the planet Earth?

A unique celestial event, marked by the Grand Equinox, is set to occur-- For ten days, the planets will orbit the Sun in perfect synchronization. The Rulers of the other planets can visit Earth anytime they wish, but only within these days can a human of their choosing be Transformed. Transforming means that you become something more than a human...

The Royals are coming to choose the person who will rule with them. Who will be chosen? Will fate prove love to be true?

A L I G N E D

Last edited:
you might want to add a font colour to your text!! it's invisible on light mode

also interested btw

Interested. Though, I'm not entirely sure what the plot is. You'll have to lay it out bare and be blunt about it because I'm kind of an idiot sometimes.

It's pretty casual and I was up at 3am writing the pitch, so I get the confusion. The Kings and Queens of the respective 8 planets in the immediate solar system are looking for their true love. If they find that person, that person has to choose to become the species of their betrothed and leave their home forever.

no. Not at all, I'm in that rp. Besides, this is a reboot of something a friend of mine did a while back.

Are you trying to start drama?
Me? Start drama? I would never. But I meeeeean. The only difference is setting and more players. Higher beings coming to humans, choosing one to wed and transforming into their race... Seems like the same thing to me.

As for stalker I don't know where you got that Mr. Defensive. Sounds like you're the one trying to start drama. Slandering my good name.

Me? Start drama? I would never. But I meeeeean. The only difference is setting and more players. Higher beings coming to humans, choosing one to wed and transforming into their race... Seems like the same thing to me.

As for stalker I don't know where you got that Mr. Defensive. Sounds like you're the one trying to start drama. Slandering my good name.
... You're unwelcome here now. Please don't post again.

You guys also have the opportunity to spread your wings a lot here. Create a Backstory unique to your style and your character. Pile on the drama or simply have a romance. It's up to you.

Aside from the miscreant that tried to sack this rp before it even went up, I'd really like to see what sort of story can unfold here. The expectation is that there are no expectations.

I might be interested. But I'm not entirely sure what characters we'll be playing and what we'll be doing. It's only set to take place for ten days? Is there a better description of the planets races? What they might be like and how their societies work? Do they have space travel? Technology far beyond humans? Are they humanoid? How much do they know about humans? And why of all places would they want to visit earth if the other planets have species that are in a sense better than human beings? Could these royals go to the other planets besides earth and choose a spouse that way? Do these other planets get along with one another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back