• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic alien enthusiasts wanted [oc sci-fi plots - f// only]

catlesbian

foul fiend
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
do you like sci-fi? aliens? lesbians? a combination of all three? well buddy do i have a thread for you!

by becoming my partner you will recieve one (1) 22 year old useless lesbian who:
  • replies multiple times a day
  • has 2-3 paragraph responses, in 3rd person
  • enjoys violence, drama, & romance
  • loves ooc chat
  • doesnt care what kind of faceclaim you use, if any
  • is ghost friendly
  • prefers role playing on-site (i do have a discord but i dont like to use it for rp, sorry)
want a taste of my writing? *spongebob voice* well here you go

They had been in the hospital for a few hours now. It was 2 in the morning, and Wren finally had everything patched up. She was asleep now. Venom was in the room with her, resting at the edge of Wren’s hospital bed. She had Wren’s right hand tight in her grip, running her thumb over each of Wren's fingers. Venom wasn't able to sleep so easily. Wren was safe. She was alive. Wren’s disappearance was a week of torture, after she had become such a constant presence in Venom’s life the past few years. And it was even worse that Wren was going through actual torture. Venom couldn't take her eyes off of Wren now that she was back.

Eventually, Venom could no longer keep her eyes open and fell asleep. When she awoke the next morning, Wren was already awake. And she was watching Venom.

"Good morning, my love," Venom said groggily. She used her free hand to rub at her eyes, Wren’s hand still clasped in Venom’s. Wren gave her a small smile.

"Good morning," Wren said softly. She pulled her hand free to cup Venom’s cheek.

"Did you sleep all right?" Wren asked as Venom leaned into her touch.

“As well as I could in a hospital,” Venom replied. Wren gave her a sympathetic smile.

“Yeah, me too. Being woken up by nurses at 5 a.m. is never fun.”

Venom’s expression faltered.

"...I haven't seen you in so long."

"6 agonizing days," Wren said. Her voice was quiet.

"I haven't talked to you. Touched you. Kissed you. I missed you so much, Wren. I was so worried," she said. Wren’s smile turned sad.

"I'm so sorry," Wren apologized. Venom shook her head.

"No, don't be sorry Wren. This isn't your fault. I should've been more aware that this was going to happen. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you," Venom said and hung her head. Wren moved her hand to rest in Venom’s hair, carding her fingers through the purple curls.

"What's important is that you managed to get me back," Wren assured. "I'll get better."

Venom looked up at her wife’s face. She felt so sorry, staring at the bruises on Wren’s perfect freckled face. She sat up and Wren untangled her fingers from Venom’s hair. Venom took her hand and laced their fingers together before reaching up and finally, finally, kissing Wren.
Bastian stuck his head out of the room and glanced up and down the hall, then froze once he saw a figure rushing down the corridor. He pushed Kevin back slightly, and pressed himself close to the grimy wall, closing the door slightly to cover them. Bastian nearly shrieked when Carla poked her head in and hissed his name. Just as she was about to leave and continue looking elsewhere, Bastian reached out and grabbed her arm. She was quick to twist out of his grip and man-handle his arm behind his back, pulling with enough force to almost dislocate his shoulder. Once Carla saw who she was hurting, she let go of him immediately.

"Fuck, Bastian, you can't just grab me like that!" Carla snapped. Then her gaze landed on Kevin, bloodied and leaning heavily against the wall for support. A gash ran across his abdomen and his right arm was bent at an unnatural angle. "Damn."

Kevin nodded. "I know, I look like shit."

Carla elected to remain silent. She turned to Bastian. "Grab him, and come with me. We're leaving this place asap," she commanded. Bastian held out his arm once more and Kevin clung to him like a magnet. Carla led them both out of the building, where Marcus was waiting outside with a getaway vehicle. They all climbed into the car, with Marcus driving, Carla in shotgun, and Bastian and Kevin huddled together in the back.

if i seem like a compatible partner for you, check out my plots! theyre fairly vague and open-ended to allow for some fun brainstorming ^ _ ^

Character A is the captain of a smuggler crew, dealing in anything from experimental military weapons to rare exotic animals. They’ll get any job done for a high enough price and do whatever it takes to get paid. Character B, an up-and-coming thief, hears about some rare/expensive cargo that Character A will be picking up on their planet. Character B sneaks onto the ship in an attempt to steal the cargo, but poor planning leads to them getting trapped in the storage bay before they can make off with their new loot. Character A inevitably discovers Character B, who gives them two options: get thrown out the airlock into the cold vacuum of space, or essentially become the smuggler crew’s unpaid intern.

(i would play the role of the ship’s captain, who will be an alien. character B can be a human or alien, no preference)
Character A has always lived a normal and unremarkable life, until one day a spaceship crash lands in their backyard. Out pops Character B, injured and seeking help. They're a prominent political figure of their home world, but fled after a coup and the ensuing planetary war. Character A, enthralled by the possibility of adventure, nurses them back to health the best they can and decides to join Character B in the fight for their planet, tired of their mundane life on Earth.

(i would play the role of the alien)

and if neither of those caught your eye, ive got a list of roles/settings/things that interest me below. for roles, the ones im interested in playing as are bolded (if none are in bold then i have no preference)

• human scientist x alien scientist (human gets abducted & experimented on by alien)
  • scientist x their experiment/test subject/creation
  • android/robot x human
  • alien x human (just like. in general)
  • alien x alien
  • evil scientists
  • labratory setting
  • enemies to lovers
  • rival space emperors
  • cyberpunk
  • space exploration & adventure

still not convinced? no problem! if you have a sci-fi plot or idea youre itching to try, hmu & we can brainstorm together (big bonus if aliens are involved)! im pretty open minded. and finally - please keep in mind i am looking for partners who are 18+! i do enjoy exploring mature themes like violence and drug use in roleplays, as a warning!

Crash Landing sounds a lot like what I love to do with oc Star Wars characters, haha. I‘m totally in anyway though cuz lesbians and sci-fi as well as aliens are awesome! Would you like for me to dm-you so we can start plotting?

Crash Landing sounds a lot like what I love to do with oc Star Wars characters, haha. I‘m totally in anyway though cuz lesbians and sci-fi as well as aliens are awesome! Would you like for me to dm-you so we can start plotting?
yes please feel free! coincidentally i am also a huge fan of star wars tho im sure my interest in sci fi would make that pretty easy to guess

Hey there! I'm totally interested in a sci-fi roleplay with ya! I happen to have an android girl I've been craving using. DM me and we can plot something up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back