• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ALICE

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
WarpedPolishedGrackle-size_restricted.gif

Within the walls of steel and the steam engines of London, progress is everchanging and children leave behind the simple joys and innocence of youth behind, debuting in society or being thrown into it by the ruthless demands of life. But as the night comes, for the advent of bizarre creatures that prey on those who cross their path in the streets has garnered just as much confusion as it does fear. Amidst this, young women, be it awaiting the day of their debut into society or struggling to survive as just another cog in the machine that powers London, are each approached by a mysterious man, accompanied by an adorable white rabbit companion. He giftes them the power of an Alice, an entity whose purpose is to vanquish the madness and nonsense that plagues this world in the form of creatures that resembles those of "his design", as he puts it, in return of granting them a single wish. And thus, the tale begins!

63kh.gif

I'm currently recruiting a few roleplayers to take part in a magical girl roleplay, based loosely on the books Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through the Looking Glass, particularly to play the parts of the young women, ranging from 12 to 16, who will become the titular Alices in the story.

I'll create the roleplay proper once I've gathered the interest of at least 3 people.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions before you commit yourself to it, of course.​

Last edited:
Dammmnnnnn I’ve been on an American McGee’s Alice craze lately... I’m interested.

I'm in, although I have to know if the girls are only human? Or can they be sort of animalistic?
The girls will be strictly human but you have the option give them an animal physiology once they become Alices and transform, if you wish. Nothing against your idea, it's just that it would undermine the creatures if fantasy races were a common thing.

Thank you for expressing your interest, everyone, I'll be starting the creation of the roleplay shortly!

Last edited:
i might be interested! i'd love a tag when things are set up. i'll probably have more questions then too but i can't think of any off the top of my head.

Is this still happening? I ask cause I haven't been able to find the character sheet thread or Main IC thread for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back