• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NightmareWeaver

Hello, peeps! I'm here with another thread (I swear I'm making too many, I'm sorry). I'm really craving an Alice in Wonderland roleplay. It's one of my favorite books AND movies. But I kind of want us to make our own thing out of it. I thought we could to a next generation kind of roleplay, perhaps put our own spin on the world and story as well as the relationships between the characters. We could each play one or more characters. I already have a bratty Prince of Hearts OC ready to go.

But first things first.

ABOUT ME
- I'm 21 and I've been roleplaying for over 6 years. This means that I have countless OCs and I'm still willing to make plenty more.

- I'm, at the very least, literate. This means that I tend to type over 3 paragraphs with good grammar, spelling and punctuation. I believe in quality over quantity, so I won't ask people to write me novels if their shorter replies are well written and offer me something to reply to. It's better to give short responses where needed rather than take ages to think of filler paragraphs.

- I love ooc chatting, gushing about OCs, discussing new plot ideas, even sharing personal interests. It helps me be more invested in the rp and gives me motivation to reply more than usual!

- I'm capable of playing characters of any genders and sexual orientations. I have female, male and nonbinary OCs. But right now, I'd prefer not to do a BxB roleplay, so if you plan on involving my male OC into a ship, I'd rather you used a female, or a feminine or androgynous nonbinary character. If you wish to know why, I'll provide more details in pms.

- Fantasy and romance are my favorite genres and I looove combining them. But I do prefer slow burn romance and I tend to make it a subplot in original plot rps.

- My response frequency ranges from several replies a day to responding once a week. But since we're in the middle of summer vacation right now, I should be responding pretty often, unless something comes up. Feel free to send reminders every two or three days if the need comes!

- I'm ghost friendly. It's also completely fine if you leave for several months or even a year and then request that we continue our old rp or start a new one. Life happens, inspiration comes and goes, this is just a hobby. Don't feel guilty if you need to take a break for some time.

EXPECTATIONS
-I would prefer that you also be literate. Like I said, I don't expect huge replies when you lack inspiration or there isn't anything to write that much about. But it would be nice if you could include some detail in your response. And please, PLEASE have good grammar. A few mistakes here and there are fine, but I need to be able to understand what you're writing.

- Be capable of creating a plot with me and doing some worldbuilding, bring in your own ideas. Don't just say you're fine with whatever and then let me do all the work.

- Please use a unique character, I'd like this to fit the Wonderland atmosphere and I feel like it won't do if the characters are just your average college student or something. I adore unusual, yet well rounded characters.

- Tell me if you don't like one of my ideas, if something makes you uncomfortable or if you're not very fond of one of my OCs. I promise I won't be mad. I'd rather you tell me than grow to dislike our rp because of one of the above.

- I will get bored is you don't let me include romance. Some people have tried rping exclusively platonic stuff with me and I usually lose interest. That being said, I'll let you romance any character I come up with as long as the pairing isn't immoral or goes against the character's sexuality.

So, I've done a previous Alice rp (it's still ongoing actually) where I play a therapist that treats Alice. She takes him to wonderland and they start falling in love.

He's a pretty calm, quiet, thinking type character. But in wonderland he starting becoming more eccentric, even adapting very easily to wonderland magic. The idea is he's eventually going to inherit the Mad Hatter mantle.

Perhaps we could build off of / edit that into something? Like maybe an unknown child of Hatter?

So, I've done a previous Alice rp (it's still ongoing actually) where I play a therapist that treats Alice. She takes him to wonderland and they start falling in love.

He's a pretty calm, quiet, thinking type character. But in wonderland he starting becoming more eccentric, even adapting very easily to wonderland magic. The idea is he's eventually going to inherit the Mad Hatter mantle.

Perhaps we could build off of / edit that into something? Like maybe an unknown child of Hatter?
That sounds pretty interesting, actually. We could try that if you're okay with roleplaying the same thing twice.

im interested! I have an OC that is like the madhatter, but modern I guess. If youre interested, we could RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back