• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

yeonjmn

༄ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, my name is sarah and I have been roleplaying since 2015 so I'm definitely not new to it. however I am new to this site so sorry for the lack-luster look of this thread. at the moment I'm currently interested in doing an alice in borderland rp. now lemme just move on to some of the rULeS. i know, boring but they're more so guidelines

How I RP
• i only do literate so no script here. but who even rps script anymore? you do you ofc that was a joke. i also don't really have a line count as i prefer quality over quantity, however i usually write about 15-20 lines on mobile if that helps. as long as you give me something to work off of (I'd say about 6-10 lines) then that's fine. also I only double up as it's fair, so that being said I personally do CCxOC and for my side it's usually MxF however any character of any race/sexuality ect is welcome! if you wanna do MxM or FxF for your side that's totally fine!

Discussion of Interest
• so it's actually been a hot minute but i'm very interested in roleplaying alice in borderland. though because of the nature of the show, we don't need to go into specifics or details just in case that wasn't allowed. of course you would absolutely need to be 18+ to rp this, but to avoid getting in trouble and wanting to rp anything like nsfw i would just suggest fading to black

Plotting
• i love following the canon plot bc it's fun, but I love adding in additional storylines or ideas to make it more exciting. I'm so for chatting ooc and being friends out of rp! also I absolutely love making head canons! they're so fun and honestly helpful for our OCs and their love interests

Triggers
• im sure we all know what to stay away from but I always list subjects I don't feel comfortable with. that being said, I will not rp s*icide, s*lf h*rm, a*use, SA, p*dophilia, and i*cest. I know sometimes uncomfortable topics are brought up in back stories, and that's fine, but that's where it shall stay

Love Interests
• so the most preferred love interest will be bolded if there's more than one option
||  niragi, chishiya

Last edited:
bump! indeed i am still interested!

bump again!

bump! let's goo

hello, my name is sarah and I have been roleplaying since 2015 so I'm definitely not new to it. however I am new to this site so sorry for the lack-luster look of this thread. at the moment I'm currently interested in doing an alice in borderland rp. now lemme just move on to some of the rULeS. i know, boring but they're more so guidelines

How I RP
• i only do literate so no script here. but who even rps script anymore? you do you ofc that was a joke. i also don't really have a line count as i prefer quality over quantity, however i usually write about 15-20 lines on mobile if that helps. as long as you give me something to work off of (I'd say about 6-10 lines) then that's fine. also I only double up as it's fair, so that being said I personally do CCxOC and for my side it's usually MxF however any character of any race/sexuality ect is welcome! if you wanna do MxM or FxF for your side that's totally fine!

Discussion of Interest
• so it's actually been a hot minute but i'm very interested in roleplaying alice in borderland. though because of the nature of the show, we don't need to go into specifics or details just in case that wasn't allowed. of course you would absolutely need to be 18+ to rp this, but to avoid getting in trouble and wanting to rp anything like nsfw i would just suggest fading to black

Plotting
• i love following the canon plot bc it's fun, but I love adding in additional storylines or ideas to make it more exciting. I'm so for chatting ooc and being friends out of rp! also I absolutely love making head canons! they're so fun and honestly helpful for our OCs and their love interests

Triggers
• im sure we all know what to stay away from but I always list subjects I don't feel comfortable with. that being said, I will not rp s*icide, s*lf h*rm, a*use, SA, p*dophilia, and i*cest. I know sometimes uncomfortable topics are brought up in back stories, and that's fine, but that's where it shall stay

Love Interests
• so the most preferred love interest will be bolded if there's more than one option
||  niragi, chishiya
Hello, I would love to Roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back