• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alex's Next Big RP Search Thread

Hi there! It's AlexneushoornTheGreat once again, with my next RP search thread! I know I have made so many other RP search threads before this one, but I'm trying once again with a new search thread! You already know your preferences, so I'm going to share my own preferences with you!

Partner Preferences/Stuff About Myself
- I'm 22 years old, so I would like some RP partners of at least 16 years old, but no older than 30. I don't exactly feel comfortable roleplaying with people older than 30.
- I can work with any post length, but I'd like to at least have a paragraph per post, no one-liners.
- I'm online pretty much every day, and I live in the CET timezone, just to let you know. I'll try to reply as fast as I can when a new post has been made to our RP, but sometimes I have other stuff going on, so I might take longer on replying sometimes.

That's about all the things I think of when it comes to my preferences and stuff about myself, so with that out of the way, let's move on to my...

Roleplay Preferences
Fandoms
Sonic the Hedgehog

Super Mario
Grand Theft Auto
Animal Crossing
Pokémon (Up to X and Y)
Total Drama series
Genres
Action
Adventure
Crime
Drama
Fantasy (I mainly do fantasy RPs involving mermaids, but if I like the idea, I can work with other forms of fantasy too)
Romance (M/F only)
History
Zombie Apocalypse

That's about it. Hopefully we'll be able to set something up. :D

What kind of historical plots are you into?

What kind of historical plots are you into?
I haven't done a lot of historical RPs before, so I'm down with pretty much anything. I've been wanting to try an RP focusing on the lives in East and West Berlin in the 1980s, when the Berlin Wall was still standing. Does that work for you?

I haven't done a lot of historical RPs before, so I'm down with pretty much anything. I've been wanting to try an RP focusing on the lives in East and West Berlin in the 1980s, when the Berlin Wall was still standing. Does that work for you?

I'm intrigued. Please PM me.

Hey! I'd be down to make something original with you! I'm 16 and I only play females though, is that alright?

Hey! I'd be down to make something original with you! I'm 16 and I only play females though, is that alright?
Oh, no, it wouldn't be, I'm sorry. I'm an adult and I'm uncomfortable roleplaying with minors. Best of luck to you on your search!

In all my years RPing, I've never seen anyone with GTA on their list :closed eyes open smile:
Not really seen Mermaids, now that I think about it, either....interesting ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back