• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my interest check! I'm AlexneushoornTheGreat, and I'm just a guy who loves a good roleplay, and here are a few things about myself as well as the fandoms I like to roleplay in!

Things About Myself
- I'm 23 years old, so I would like some RP partners of at least 18 years old, but no older than 30.
- I can work with any post length, but I'd like to at least have a paragraph per post, no one-liners.
- I'm online pretty much every day, and I live in the CET timezone, just to let you know. I'll try to reply as fast as I can when a new post has been made to our RP, but sometimes I have other stuff going on, so I might take longer on replying sometimes.
- I'm not very comfortable with LGBTQ+ stuff. At least, not with characters who aren't confirmed to not identify as straight.
- I enjoy worldbuilding and would love to be able to do so in a roleplay, but I only worldbuild if I can absolutely trust the person I'm roleplaying with is dedicated to worldbuilding.

Fandoms And Plots
Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic vs The Dimensional Agents – Tired of the constant losses against Sonic the Hedgehog and his band of friends, Doctor Eggman travels to the Dimension of Despair to make a deal with the twelve powerful and tyrannical rulers of the dimension: The Dimensional Agents. The Dimensional Agents agree to help Doctor Eggman get rid of Sonic and his friends so that Doctor Eggman can conquer Mobius in exchange for letting them rule the rest of the Chaos Dimension, to which Doctor Eggman agrees, unaware of the Dimensional Agents’ intention to leave no one in the Chaos Dimension spared, not even Eggman himself. After the deal is made and the Dimensional Agents help Eggman conquer Mobius, they turn on Eggman, hijack his robots and imprison him in the Dimension of Despair before proceeding to take over the Chaos Dimension. The main objective for Sonic and his friends is to defeat the first six Dimensional Agents that control the Chaos Dimension and then go to the Dimension of Despair to rescue Eggman, defeat the other Dimensional Agents and ultimately face their leader. However, in order to defeat the leader of the Dimensional Agents, Sonic and his friends learn that one of them has to be imprisoned in the Dimension of Despair for a year, leaving them to debate who that person is going to be.

A Rollercoaster Of Emotion – After breaking up with her longtime boyfriend Sonic the Hedgehog in front of everyone they knew, Sally Acorn feels guilty for her actions and leaves home with only a limited assortiment of clothing and a black Mobini horse named Butch. Leaving a message for the Knothole Freedom Fighers that she is going away because of the emotionally stunted monster she believes herself to be, the Knothole Freedom Fighters set out to find their leader and show her that while her emotions are one of her greatest weaknesses, they can also be her greatest strength.

Super Mario

You've Got A Friend In Me – About a year after the bittersweet conclusion of the Odyssey, Mario has been living in New Donk City alongside Luigi, running a small plumbing business and living a life of surburan domesticity while trying to recover from what happened a year ago on the moon. Bowser, meanwhile, is living as a sheltered recluse in his castle in Dark Land, emotionally broken over the rejection of his marriage proposal. When Princess Peach is captured by a new villain named General Zellon and a distress call is sent out to Mario, he and Luigi must jump back into action and set out to rescue Princess Peach. However, when the distress call also reaches Bowser, he joins the Mario Brothers in their new quest. Along the way, Mario and Bowser learn that the bittersweet conclusion of the Odyssey has paved the way for a bright future for the two of them; A future as friends.

Wario World II: The Ruins Of Enzonzolia – About a year after his victory over the Black Jewel, Wario is enjoying life in his rebuilt castle, which has surpassed his original castle in wealth. One day, when Wario goes out to get his morning newspaper, he finds a news article inside detailing a treasure of everlasting wonder having been hidden away in the Ruins Of Enzonzolia. Blinded by the idea of adding another treasure to his riches, Wario sets out for the Ruins Of Enzonzolia, meeting a winged treasure hunter named Meredith Winckeldorf along the way, who is looking to unlock her ancestors' riches and try to keep them out of the hands of the evil wizard Pathillonos and her two henchmen.

Grand Theft Auto

Grand Theft Auto: McReary Stories – The McReary Crime Family is in ruins; Derrick McReary is crippled from his heroin addiction, Gerald McReary is in prison for a long time, and the current head of the McReary Crime Family, Packie McReary has just lost his younger sister Kate to a violent mob attack. Not only that, but his family's criminal empire has also been reduced to being slaves to the Italian mafia. One night, Packie attempts to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge but is stopped by a young Irish woman named Gretchen, who happens to be the head of another gang of Irish criminals in Liberty City. Gretchen promises Packie that she will do anything in her power to help him restore his family's criminal empire to its former glory, and together, they embark on a journey through the Liberty City underworld.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Paradise – Long before the Vercetti Gang and the Vance Crime Family ruled over Vice City, back in 1982, a young man named Henrique Rivèra was making a name for himself in the Vice City underworld. Aided by his father Jorge and his girlfriend Haley, Henrique attempts to take over the Vice City underworld in an attempt to earn the money he needs for his family back home.

Animal Crossing

Young Tank And The Legend Of The Golden Soccer Ball – During his childhood before moving into the town that would one day be ruled by a human mayor, the rhinoceros jock Tank and his friends are playing soccer one day when they learn of a golden soccer ball that is going to be given away to one lucky child who manages to land as many penalty kicks as possible. Dreaming to be the owner of that golden soccer ball, Tank starts training himself to land as many penalty kicks as possible, being supported by his friends, his parents and Katrina Bellwether, a public relations woman working behind the scenes of the tournament to get the soccer ball, who is charmed by Tank's antics. Opposing him, however, is Kerozine, an up and coming young soccer talent being coached and trained by his older brother Camofrog, who would love see nothing more than Tank to fall.

Pokémon

Plots for this fandom will be added later.

Total Drama series

Ezekiel's Redemption – After getting hospitalized and recovering from his mutated state, Ezekiel wishes upon a star he could improve the mistakes he made during his time on Total Drama. The stars seem to listen, since after going to sleep that night, Ezekiel wakes up and finds that he has gone back in time to the beginning of Total Drama Island. With the knowledge he has now, will Ezekiel be able to get his redemption? Or will he only make things worse for himself?

The New Cody – Cody learns during the talent show episode of Total Drama Island that he isn't Gwen's secret crush. Feeling dejected, he unexpectedly receives advice and words of comfort from one of his teammates. Feeling inspired by the advice he has received, Cody decides to change his game plan of getting the ladies and instead focus on making friends and having a good time during his stay at Camp Wawanakwa. But will this change of heart attract the results that Cody was originally aiming to achieve on the show?

I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Last edited:
Well i do have a pokemon trainer oc i can try if you wanted since the other one didn't rally go anywhere

Beckoncall Beckoncall Here's my new interest check. What do you think?

You're definitely not doing much I'd consider wrong, but I think your interest checks could sizzle a little more.
Here is where you stumble I think:
A) change you accepting age to 18+, you don't want 18+s who'd be interested but don't play with minors to be excluded, and you're not losing much shaving 2 years off the low end if you're improving chances of 7 years on the high end. Also, you don't have to justify why you don't want to play with anyone over 30. just state your parameters and be done with it.
Your interests are kind of niche' -- but I would overcome that by coming up with some cool story ideas you'd like to see happen and tempt people into playing those scenarios with you. You might also want to look around for similar interest checks as your own and be the change you want to see in the world. Move the center of emphasis away from pairings and more on cool plots and setting ideas.
Here's a link to a successful Interest check of mine, I tend to stay away from the "Who" and focus more on the "What" and the "When"...

I'm sure you've got brilliant plots for all these pairings, we should share some of those great ideas!
Not being comfy with LGBT+ might be misconstrued as close-minded -- I'd just say you didn't want elements of sexuality in your game... and focus on a romance free kickass RP rather than a strictly hetero-normative RP. For a lot of people that's a red flag, though I don't have a problem with any of your boundaries. <3
I wish you luck, and I also hope more than anything else you take a break from making interest checks and instead try joining or finding somebody else advertising shared interests and helping THOSE interest checks blow up.
People are flaky, and people ghost -- but if you cover your bases and keep the hype train running hot you will prevail! <3 I believe in you! <3

You're definitely not doing much I'd consider wrong, but I think your interest checks could sizzle a little more.
Here is where you stumble I think:
A) change you accepting age to 18+, you don't want 18+s who'd be interested but don't play with minors to be excluded, and you're not losing much shaving 2 years off the low end if you're improving chances of 7 years on the high end. Also, you don't have to justify why you don't want to play with anyone over 30. just state your parameters and be done with it.
Your interests are kind of niche' -- but I would overcome that by coming up with some cool story ideas you'd like to see happen and tempt people into playing those scenarios with you. You might also want to look around for similar interest checks as your own and be the change you want to see in the world. Move the center of emphasis away from pairings and more on cool plots and setting ideas.
Here's a link to a successful Interest check of mine, I tend to stay away from the "Who" and focus more on the "What" and the "When"...

I'm sure you've got brilliant plots for all these pairings, we should share some of those great ideas!
Not being comfy with LGBT+ might be misconstrued as close-minded -- I'd just say you didn't want elements of sexuality in your game... and focus on a romance free kickass RP rather than a strictly hetero-normative RP. For a lot of people that's a red flag, though I don't have a problem with any of your boundaries. <3
I wish you luck, and I also hope more than anything else you take a break from making interest checks and instead try joining or finding somebody else advertising shared interests and helping THOSE interest checks blow up.
People are flaky, and people ghost -- but if you cover your bases and keep the hype train running hot you will prevail! <3 I believe in you! <3
Alright, thanks for the advice, and I'll do the very best I can to put that advice to good use to help improve my own interest checks while also looking for other people's interest checks and reaching out to people who might share the same interests as myself.

I know it's tough sometimes. If I shared your interests I'd be all over your interest check on principle. ;) wish you all the luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back