Alexandrea Carmine

Cosmic_Chaos

Turning into Chaos Incarnate, don't mind me
Character Sheet

Name: Alexandrea (Alex) Carmine (English/American since no Japanese name suited)

Height: [Between 100-195 cm]: 168 cm/5''5'

SHSL: Ultimate Medium

Reference: ALEX.PNGI Don't draw digital yet, so this is the best that I got. I'll Update when I am able to draw digital. 

Description: For a medium, she's actually brightly coloured in pinks purples and yellows. She's short-sighted, so she needs glasses when she walks around, but not necessarily when reading. She keeps them on for simplicity sake. (She has platinum hair, not blond, although it looks similar.)

Personality: Alex is distant, and prefers to stay alone. She'll most likely be around people who are quiet, or lax. She feels more at ease when she's with girls or alone, for personal preference, but she can tolerate boys. She's soft-spoken and mostly calm, unless you tick her off.  She's intelligent, but doesn't be-little others. The most she'll say is a snarky remark. 

Info: (Mainly just little-tidbits of info). She's strong willed, and usually quiet, and soft-spoken. However... She can easily snap and give someone a good tongue-lashing (There needs to be a better phrase for that). While she isn't strong physically, she makes up for brains and able to make quick escapes. For being a medium, she would have a restriction, and would have to help by giving clues. Not saying the answer.

(I hope I did this right :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! :D  Oh, right, I have to give you her entire Bio in Pm. Lemme finish reading this manga-chapter and I'll get on it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back