Alexander Magnus MacArthur (Magna Carter)

CelticHero37

The Druid
Death Weapon Meister Academy Info Request Form
This form must be completed as truthfully as possible. Read and follow all directions. Any violation of this statement may result in disciplinary action such as a verbal warning or possible suspension.​

Identification

Given Name: Alexander

Surname: MacArthur

Middle Name: Magnus

What is your official DWMA Nickname? "They call me Magna Carter. Magna, like magnetic. It's because I'm a railgun. Somebody said it sounded cool, so I went with it."

Yearbook Photo: Alexander has medium length blond hair and is most commonly found with a look of indifference on his face. He has a rather strange habit of putting a bright tie on with something casual such s a T-shirt or hooded sweatshirt, followed by his white coat. He is often found with earbuds in as well. This was a habit he picked up to help cancel out the distracting noises around him. He's rarely listening to music, though, as electronics don't function well around him.
Alexander.jpg

Height: 6'0

Hair Color: Blond

Eye Color: Blue

Standing

Are you an EAT or a NOT student? "I'm a NOT student at the moment, but I hope to be changing that once I learn to control my abilities."

Are you a weapon or a meister? "I'm a Prototype Deamon Weapon.

What type of weapon are you? "A Prototype Railgun. More specifically, a Railrifle. I'm sometimes classified as an Electro-Magnetic Accelerator Cannon, or E.M.A.C. for short. It's pretty cool."
Railgun.png

How long have you been in attendance at the DWMA? "I've lived in Death City for about nine years and have been involved with the school, but I've only enrolled this last semester."

How do you fight? "Well, my weapon type would be most effective at medium and long range. Close combat would be possible, but that would depend on the skill of the meister. Either way, I haven't really gotten much experience. One of the downsides of being a prototype is that I have trouble getting into my weapon form. Even when I can, I'm usually not allowed to train due to the magnitude of accidental destruction I can cause. Not cool."

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths? Calm and collected, loyal, confident, straight-to-the-point, strong weapon potential.

What would others say are your flaws? Secluded, poor communication skills, lack of control over weapon form, somewhat aloof.

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more: Alexander is cool and confident. He believes that he can do whatever he puts his mind to and isn't one to give up. Even if he may not succeed at something the first time, he is content that he will get it eventually. Along with this, he is never in a rush. He tries to work efficiently, but does not stress over time limits. Because of this, he could be considered layed-back. However, that doesn't necessarily mean he's the most friendly person.

Alex generally keeps silent about what he thinks or feels and doesn't go out of his way to talk to others. In fact, he tends to wear earbuds that serve to block out the sound of others. It's not that he's mean, because he's not. At least not deliberately. However, it takes a bit to get him to talk and open up to people. His distanced nature may come off as being uninterested or lacking care, as well as his confidence gives him an aloof vibe to those who don't know him well. Despite all this, Alex is loyal to his friends and does try to do the right thing.

What do you like? Peace and quiet, live events (music, comedy, etc.), cool things, surfing, watersports, skateboarding.

What don't you like? Obnoxious people, things that aren't cool, witches, electronics.

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography: "I, Alexander Magnus MacArthur, was born on the main peninsula of Nova Scotia, Canada. Three years after I was born, I was kidnapped by a witch who had figured out I had demon weapon blood in me. I don't remember much from that part of my life. Partially because I don't care to. The witch tried to convince me that she was my mother and experimented on my weapon form. I think she was trying to improve upon the demon weapon genetics to create something superior that she'd have more control over. It didn't work though. Obviously, since I wouldn't be here if it had.

Living with a witch wasn't pleasant at all, and I'll never forgive her for what happened. I was kept in seclusion and experimented on for five years. Those were the worst years of my life. Thankfully I don't have a lot of memories from that time. However, I do remember that she did exactly what you'd expect from a witch. She had no regard for life and was trying to turn me into a monster. Thankfully, that didn't happen.

It was students from the DWMA that finally freed me from that hell. They were EAT students that had hunted the witch that had kidnapped me. Through that, the weapon became a Death Scythe and I was put under the care of the DWMA. After doing some research, I found out my parents were already dead. They had been killed by the same witch that kidnapped me. So not cool. When I found that out, I swore to become an EAT weapon and train till I became a Death Scythe. I had to submit applications to the school multiple times before I was finally accepted. Lord Death is still keeping an eye on me though, because he's afraid there might be some unforeseen effect from the witch's actions that's been lying dormant. I don't think there's anything like that, though. All the witch managed to do was to alter my weapon form a bit. However, because of that, it's also proven to be difficult to control. Despite that, I'll keep training to become the best weapon I can be, so that one day, I can help others being hurt by witches."

How do you feel about the DWMA? "It's pretty cool."

Why have you joined the DWMA? "To become the best weapon I can and combat the evil of witches and kishin."

What motivates you? "The few memories I had when I was a kid, and seeing others being hurt by evil."

What are your goals while attending the DWMA? "I'm only a NOT student now, but I hope to learn to control my form enough so that one day I could become an EAT student, and even a Death Scythe.

Other

Personal Items: Earbuds,

Other Important Facts: Theme Song

This form will be held in confidentiality between the teacher and the respective student. Type your full name below as a signature to indicate that you have answered this for truthfully to the best of your ability.

@DaughterofAthena QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Hanarei Hanarei

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back