• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz for the Gifted and Insane CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I’m sorry Benjamin however I cannot help. After all, this jacket does wonders on keeping you from using your arms. But I suppose I could also ask my friends to help you. However, I’m not in the mood to strain them to help you with that. So have fun while I sit here and watch.
Hecate polietly says, with more than a handful of sass mixed into the statement. Pulling a chair out using his feet, Hecate sits down graciously and watches the mess that will surely happen at any moment.
HunterCameron HunterCameron
Nat like the bug Nat like the bug
culturaldisaster culturaldisaster

HULIAN
(this is on purpose)
(because I think i'm funny)

Julian was at a loss on what to do they have never really seen a fight, only ever been fought and when they were they would just try to run away.
The fight or flight instinct was strong and Julian felt the panic in their knees pleading to flee.
Understandably the scene was rather strange and could easily be taken wrong without the context they couldn't run when Benjamin was being so kind and helping them out.
Julian couldn't help but feel a sting because of Ramona comment including the wheel chair,
Its true I'm weak and need it but i wish it wasn't such a prominent thing to people
Julian took a deep breath in relief as Ramona finally stopped throwing random objects from her pockets, Julian feeling unfazed by this one particular act.

"It's a simple misunderstanding"

Julian waved their hands back and fourth letting their own anxiety take over

"I was trying to get the spices i need for chai, I was a tad bit too short to reach it and I didn't want to ask for help and figured I would have enough control to bring it fourth for me to reach but I had no control and it spilt all over me and everywhere and i'm really really sorry please don't keep attacking benji i want us all to be friends"

their face displays their exhaustion as they sit down exasperated, Julian's heart pounding against their chest trying their best to calm down.
Their eyes wander to the child in the jacket

"uh"
they avoid eye contact and fidget
"do you want me to remove that for you? it looks uncomfortable, usually a nurse would be all over you to get it off i'm surprised you're still restrained"
they laugh awkwardly at their attempt to change the subject.​

Ramona flushed and carefully shoved the cue stick back into her pocket, clearing her throat before walking over to a small closet and grabbing a broom and dust pan.

"G-God say something sooner then." she mumbled, the embarrassment barely veiled by her harsh tone.

She began awkwardly sweeping up the mess on the floor and pretending like she hadn't just acted like a child. Grumbling to herself about why she doesn't hang around that creaky floor board Benjamin. She finished and stood, dumping the pan into the trash and then looking around for something to turn into a snack, settling on a granny smith apple.

Henry Vanderbilt
Henry looked around the music room, he rather enjoyed the colors of the room. It was a deep blue color, and there was a beautiful mural of instruments. He set down his bags in the room, and got out his Violin. He rosined the bow, and tuned the violin. He played a few songs before putting it back in its case and walking outside the room.

He turned back around and grabbed his bags, before heading to his room. The room was modest, it was not huge, maybe a bit smaller than an average hotel room. He set down his bags, and started to work on his lesson plan. Henry could not decide between looking at the different parts of the orchestra and their importance, or just giving them all instruments to learn and practice on. He thought about it for a few minutes before deciding on instruments, he estimated the time they had every day to practice and found it quite satisfactory.
They had two hours a day to practice their instrument, at the minimum. He smiled and got to work on the lesson plan for the rest of the week.

Martin Rosier
Vibrant, deep, precious as glimmering stones and as pure and light as the one cherishing it, the forest loomed over the road, extending to the very empyrean zenith. The sun was almost pinned to the firmament, giving out no movement, strikingly static contrary to the racing clouds. A male human seemed almost hypnotised by this scenery. His eyes jumped from one tree to another, from clouds and back to earth, from the sun itself to the darkest shallows of the forest - he couldn’t look enough, he couldn't see enough! Beauty was just within his reach, and he couldn’t fixate it in his memory.

"Quit staring so hard - sightseeing is a pointless occupation" Stern officer's voice cut through the silence, as she impatiently checked her pockets and her rucksack. "Maybe you should think about the things you have done. Maybe you should get yourself to analyse your behaviour and-"
"Occupying myself with pointless thoughts wouldn't wield better results" Martin said with a smile, eyeing the forest, which was rapidly sliding away. He knew that the woman was obviously enraged by his seemingly doofus behaviour, but he couldn't do much. If it's the way his thoughts are laid out, why should he change it?

The car was driving for a few hours now - the journey seemed tiring from the very start, and, in the end, that turned out to be true. Maybe too true - all the objects seemed as though watched through a dream and officers weren't much of a friendly company. He could fall asleep if he didn't want to keep his vigilance up. Why? Who knows. But, what's most important, he was keeping it up with a huge smile! A grin, per say.
Closing his eyes for a moment, although warping in time and space, he opened them already near the school's building. Was he walking while he was asleep? It appears so. And he took his bags. Good homing effect.

Last edited:
(TIME SKIP TO GET EVERYONE BACK ON THE SAME PAGE. From here on out everyone needs to post before posting again unless it has been longer than a day we don't want to lose anyone else... Please try to not post one liners)
The Dean of Alcatraz looked out over the front lawn from his window. He took a deep breath and nodded lightly to himself. Today was the first day of classes. He had to postpone the Day trip due to all of the arrivals the previous week and all of the commotion. He figured that it would be easier to just have it after the first week of classes so the students could get the different supplies needed for their classes. He had a number of new teachers as well as a handful of new students, some that may cause more problems than others. He shook his head and pinched the brigde of his nose before turning around and taking a seat at his desk. Reaching for a stack of papers, he groaned lightly upon seeing that he still had a new teacher to be arriving today. He enjoyed the fact that he had found another teacher but he was tired of having to do tours. He supposed that he could get Owen to do it. After all, the man just loafed around and ate. Might as well make him useful. He sighed for the umpteenth time today and it was only 6:30 in the morning. He needed to get his coffee before heading to the dorm building to talk with the students before sending them off to their respective classes. He also needed to sit with his teachers and make sure everyone was on the same page.

After waiting for about another ten minutes, Dr. Howard put his desk in order. Putting things away in the drawers and glancing at the picture of his long lost family. His frown deepens as he closes the door. Standing, he reaches for his cane and walks to the door, locking it behind him as he walks out into the main hallway. He finally made it to the dorm building and let himself in, walking to the kitchen and getting himself cup of coffee. As he waited for his coffee to cool enough to drink and he settled himself at the head of one of the tables and waited for the students to file in. He had ordered the kitchen staff to cook them a hearty breakfast to get the brain juices flowing as well.

Last edited:
Lucious sighed. Classes will begin soon, and Lucious regrets the fact that he most likely cannot be with him. Of course, remembering the fear of his favorite neightbor made him laugh. How can one be afraid of cats? Luckily for Lucious though, he loved cats. And Lucious can make a pretty good looking cat.
Heading towards the cafeteria, Lucious notices very little people in here. Going behind the counters, Lucious grabs a couple slices of bread and some slices of cheese. Also grabbing some butter and a pan, Lucious starts to make some grilled cheese. Grabbing some Garlic and Onion powder nearby, he add’s it to the mixture he’s making. Before it finishes, Lucious grabs a tomato and slices it quickly yet efficently. Throwing it on, Lucious finishes it while leaning on a counter for the little bit of time.

Hecate wandered throughout the staff halls. Along with his friends, Hecate eventually stumbled upon the Dean’s office, which was located somewhat close to the Nurse, and saw a man standing inside as well. Whistling a tune loud enough for the man inside to hear, but only for a few seconds as it’s volume decreased ever so slightly. Ever waiting for the tour Hecate needed, directed by the ever so amazing Benjamin and this mysterious child Hecate never knew of before then. Thinking of a new game to play, Lucious tapped the bottom of the door to the dean’s office using his foot. After all, his hands and arms were still bound by the jacket he was forced to wear since coming here.
Anyone can react/talk to either of the characters
Also assuming Hecate still needs to be guided around via the two students as he still was “new” there

Owen Wilson awoke to the sound of his alarm and a post it note. Announce staff meeting and first day of classes.

"Wow, okay don't give me time to get ready."

He activated his power and spoke to the whole of Alcatraz.

"Attention staff, we will be having a meeting in, wow, thirty minutes. Also wow, it's the first day of classes."

Dr.Stein was startled by Owen Wilson's voice.

"Damnit man! Must we do this evertthimr there's a message to relay? What ever happened to email or text?"

He stood from his desk and closed his files. Donning a suit jacket he left his room.

No point in going alone I might as well wait for others.

"Eistein! Wow, it's been a while!"

Owen was still using his power at this point.

Dr.Stein turned to face Owen Wilson.

"Hi Owen, indeed it has..."

He had given up at on correcting him on his name at this point, at least Owen Wilson wasn't calling him Frankenstein anymore. Though that name might be more apt for him.

HunterCameron HunterCameron Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato Kisaki Kisaki culturaldisaster culturaldisaster Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Starsy Starsy Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire Nat like the bug Nat like the bug Wolf_Goddess Wolf_Goddess xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Revna Eris Revna Eris sidelined sidelined Solar Union Solar Union C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s q r o w q r o w MagicIsScience MagicIsScience Rockwithfries Rockwithfries A A Bottle of Memories

James looked down at the ground. He wasn't one for talking much, at least not today. His eyes flitted across his surroundings, but his 'sight' affected him... He closed his eyes and put his head in his hands, curling up. He wasn't sad or depressed, he just needed a break from seeing... His sight kept on distorting his surroundings, he didn't even know where he was at the moment. His headache was distracting him from that... He decided to stand, or try at least, and slowly opened his eyes, looking up at his surroundings. He noticed one, or two people, but nothing else. Slowly he tried to speak.

"H-Hello?... What's going on?... I'm sorry it's just hard for me to remember right now, it'll come to me eventually..."

The boy tilted his head and looked around the room. He remembered something about the cafeteria? Or... Maybe He was just hungry? Or possibly his sight was getting in the way again... He continued to try to gather his bearings.

Martin Rosier
Right, right, left... or was it right, left, right? Even if it's true, there is only turn to the right...
Martin, eventually, had to accept the fact that he was lost. Lost in the dorm building. And there were nobody (only if you count walls as a "body") to assist him. Nobody at all, per say - maybe there was an announcement, or... or maybe the students have a defined schedule, which someone needs to give out, and that somebody certainly missed this young man. Perhaps he should have stayed at the entrance, waiting for guidance.

Despite internal dissent, Rosier was smiling, beaming I would say, as he made his way down the corridor. He had to find the room, and even if he would circle the building an enormous amount of times, that was the part of the plan. The plan he didn't have.
God damnit, is this corridor duplicating?

Break made his way down the stairs after hearing Owen's announcement and the continuing conversation with Stein. He shook his head and groaned, the man was so dumb. He was stopped on the 2nd floor when he saw another teen in the hall with him. He looked lost and was smiling brightly despite being lost. "How does one get lost in a three floor building?" He thought to himself walking up to the young man. He briefly wondered where Lucious was, but given it was the first day of classes he was either skipping, which proved difficult to do, or he was already in the cafeteria.

At that moment, Break realized there was someone else behind the man in front of him. This one looked clearly panicked. He sighed inwardly and cracked his neck. He was going to have to get downstairs soon for coffee, otherwise the other side of him was going to come out and he didn't want that on these two new students. He hadn't seen them before, so they must have just got there, meaning they missed the first week. He smiled softly and waved to them both, attempting to get their attention. "Are you guys alright? Do you need some help?" He asked, slightly louder than normal so the boy in the back could hear him as well. "We're all supposed to be heading to the cafeteria for a meeting before heading to classes. It's on the first floor, I can help you out if you need it. My name is Break."

Revna Eris Revna Eris
MagicIsScience MagicIsScience

Hello sir. I was looking for the dean, however it appears he is not here quite yet.
Hecate says, hearing the comment the idiotic faculty member say. Bowing with respect, Hecate starts to head over to the cafeteria. Also, the man had his hand in his pocket but not with it resting in there. No, his hand was up more than just the seamed bottom. So he must have had something in there. Not a gun, no for that wouldn’t be allowed and would have made more of an outline. No, this outline was more thin and long.. Whilst thinking this, Hecate eventually arrives at cafeteria, after remembering it from his earlier tour, and let his guards open it for him. Walking in calmly, Hecate sat down at one of the empty tables and asks for an orange juice and a straw.
A A Bottle of Memories

Lucious hoped that he had a good rest. Making another sandwhich for him, and noticing the child from the other day. The one that caused all the attention the other day. Lucious will talk to him, eventually. However right now, Lucious needs to pay attention to his cooking. Leaving the tomato off, in case that he doesn’t like it with a tomato. Putting the sandwhichs on plates, he grabs them and puts them down on a table and heads to get 2 cups of coffee. Grabbing them, and a couple of sugar packets, he sets them down on the table and patiently waits for him to come down.
Feel free to interact with him when you go into the cafeteria

James took another shaky breath and nodded. He was not one to hold onto pride. He knew when he needed help and wasn't afraid to ask for it. At least... That's what he'd taught himself over the years. He had no clue if it really was right or wrong.

"I... I can't remember where I am... Or what I'm doing. What I'm supposed to be doing..."

The boy trailed off eyes widened. He hated his sight... He shook his head and looked back down, trying not to see those things. However he didn't have much choice of it. Even with eyes shut it only made those visions more vivid, more terrifying. What's worse is he didn't know what to do with himself during these episodes. He could faintly remember one of the last times it happened, making him shudder just slightly.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Mikane
Mikane craddeled her notes to her chest, sighing as she heard the announcement. " I guess I should head over to the meeting room." She said to herself. She ran her fingers through her silver hair and started to walk. She has not been to work for three months. She had been on vacation, enjoying the sunshine of Hawaii. Now, she's back to work.

Martin Rosier
Martin looked quite startled for a split second, but regained confidence by holding up to his smile. Eventually he would have met another inhabitant of this facility, but the earlier - the better. Especially given the fact that Rosier was lost. His eyes locked upon the man for a moment, examining him. It wasn't a question of "who is he?" - it was more of a "can I trust him without receiving a knife in my spine?". Yeah, being nervous doesn't always show on the surface, I presume.

Following the Break's gaze, Martin turned around, noticing yet another person. He was clearly in distress, quickly changing objects of his glance and shaking his head, and shuddering. It was a painful sight to watch, particularly painful for an optimistic persona that Martin possessed.
Taking a few steps forward, he held out his hand to that boy, asking quietly, as if he was afraid to bring pain to him.

"Do you need help?"

Revna Eris Revna Eris
Zayne1694 Zayne1694

James nodded. He was trying to get a control over his body now rather than his sight. He knew he couldn't just stop one of them. He didn't care close his eyes. He barely blinked let alone slept. He tried to speak once more, though it was still hard

"Y-yes, I... I do need h-help."

He tried not to feel too proud of himself just for speaking, and while he wasn't afraid to ask for help. The boy couldn't help but feel just slightly ashamed for not being able to do much on his own.

His stomach gave a low growl and began to burn him, causing him to let out the slightest whimper. He wasn't starved exactly, but he had very high metabolism, and for some reason was always hungry. He assumed it was because he used to eat a lot so he could gain or maintain his weight instead of just losing it.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694
MagicIsScience MagicIsScience

Gently getting hold of his hand, Martin looked straight into the eyes of the strange person. He was smiling, nonetheless, but more... cautiously that usual? Not that a smile could hurt, but it could give a bad first impression, especially if he was trying to help.

"Do you feel comfortable walking? Maybe you need to rest for a bit?"

The teenager eyed his limbs and his body overall, noticing what little weight and fat it had. He knew people who were slim and healthy, but... he was just slim. Even if it's bad to say that, the boy who was standing in front of him wasn't in perfect health. It almost looked as if he was...
Was he?

"Do you need any medical help?"

Revna Eris Revna Eris
Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Users who are viewing this thread

Back