• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz for the Gifted and Insane CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lucious smiled, finishing his sandwich somewhat quickly. After he finished, he wrapped his arms around Break’s chest snd swayed a little while he put his head on Break’s shoulder. After putting his head on Break’s shoulder, Lucious kisses Break’s neck a couple times making sure Benny notices that Lucious was very much happy with Break even in front of other people.
You know Benny. At least I’m happy with who I’m with. And, deal me in hun. I want to participate in this little fun that’s called playing a loosing game.
HunterCameron HunterCameron
Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Last edited:
Nurse Tilly
She nodded at Ian, thanking him and turned back to face Owen.

"I can show you to Hecate, he's sitting at the nurses office right now. I would like to do a small check up, just to make sure he
wasn't mishandled by the guards at any point." She stood from her seat, saying a goodbye to the Dean. And started back towards
the office. "So Owen, how was your nap? We missed you at the opening assembly earlier." They arrived quickly, before Owen could
answer. She smiled at Hecate gently. "Sorry for the wait dear," she opened the door, and ushered him in. Only allowing for one of the
guards to come into the room, the other two standing outside. The room could get easily cramped very fast. Owen joined them as well, being given the job to show Hecate to his dorm room.

Tilly motioned for the boy to sit on one of the beds. "Alright, I just want to check a few things, if that's okay?" She needed to measure
his weight, height, and try to find a way to check his blood pressure. She would also like to assign a student or two to help Hecate out
with the school a bit, he hadn't been in the tour. She waited for the boys response, something seemed a little off.

vielpotato vielpotato Zayne1694 Zayne1694 A Angelus

Last edited:
Before getting on the bed, Hecste mouthed one word.
Stein
Hecate then continued to show the Nurse that he couldn’t talk at all, which would have been easier if he could use his hands of course. Hecate smiled afterwards, showing he wouldn’t try anything funny, knowing she wanted to measure him for the future. Of course, Hecate would want to do something but we wouldn’t until they could trust him more.

Some doctor did something to the kid when we were in some cafeteria. After whatever the doc did, the kid couldn’t talk afterwards.
The guard told the nurse, as Hecate nodded decently fast to agree with him.

Break blushes more and continues shuffling the cards and starting to deal them out, rather quickly. He shivered lightly and leaned against Lucious. He felt a little embarassed. Not because of Lucious or Benny but because he's never had a relationship before. He started eating the other half of his sandwich and eyed Benny lightly. He looked rather pale, but than when they first walked in but he was still pale. "I wonder what the staff member did." He handed Benny his hand face down and slipped out of Lucious' arms. He smirked and handed him his hand, face down as well. "No peeking." He said to Lucious and smirked at them both, flipping the top card of the deck to show a red 8. "You're first, Benny. Which means your next to deal."

vielpotato vielpotato

Benjamin
He finished his second sandwich, and smiled. He was happy for Xerxes, he deserved some love, they all did.
As ignorant as Benny seemed, he knew that most of the other kids had horrible childhoods, unlike his. He was
grateful for his life growing up, and he had no one to blame for his predicament but himself. If only he didn't
attack a man, and not just attack, but completely destroyed his face with his nails. For some reason an entire
dimension shifted into theirs, and it was like a scene out of a horror movie. Grotesque creatures, blood all over
the place. The buildings had been warped into abstract versions of themselves. It had scared 14 year old Benny
shit-less. He saw one of the demonic creatures coming towards him and his family, and he felt the need to protect
them. He jumped on the monster, knocking him down, and mauled his face. Leaving nothing but bloody ribbons
behind. At the time he was saving his family, but then the dimension shifted away, and he had attacked an
innocent man.

According to conversations he had overheard from the staff, he was one of the least dangerous at the school.
Which made him wonder about the others, what drove them to lose control. They must have had the worst
type of life before everything. That usually meant growing up for the others wasn't pleasant. So yes, they did
deserve nice things, and people in their life to make them happy. But, that didn't mean he wouldn't tease them.

"I hope you two lovebirds are ready to get your asses kicked all the way to the moon!" He yelled enthusiastically
before slapping a yellow 8 on top of Xerxes' card. He looked towards Lucious, as it was his turn to go. He already knew
there was no way for him to win, he was way too impulsive, plus his current hand of ALL yellow cards wasn't
giving him any better odds. I don't even have one special card! He pouted at his hand, he was going to lose bad.

"Also, let's hope that no one comes to check in on me. With that huge mountain of food you brought we definitely
would get into trouble. Nurse Tilly would have a minor stroke, and the Dean would probably get so fed up with me
that he would skin me alive." He paused before adding absentmindedly. "Or make me disappear, you'd never see me
again. Poof." He made an explosion motion with his hands.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato

Lucious puts down a yellow reverse, signifying it’s Benny’s turn. Of course, Lucious had a sort of plan on what to do. He always did. At least, Lucious hoped he always had a plan.
It’s your turn Benjamin.. And thats no fun, Break, if I can’t cheat just a little bit. I mean, it’s a game no matter what.

Nurse Tilly
Her eyes narrowed dangerously. Of course Stein did something. The man wasn't exactly kid friendly all the time.

"Owen, would you be a dear and call Dr. Stein over?" She said sweetly. "It seems he forgot to do something very
important." Tilly turned back to Hecate. "We can't have you voiceless forever, now can we?" Her expression
softened. "I won't be able to take off your straitjacket, but I think I can make life a little easier for you by reining
the doctor in a bit. Also, I'll be assigning a few of the older students to help you out around the dorm areas." She
glanced at the guard. "Those men following you around won't be much help when they know as much as you do, and
both Dr. Stein and Miss Simmon will have things to do when the classes start up."

She walked over to one of the desks, and grabbed the little cart carrying the blood pressure machine. She should
be able to place the cuff around his forearm, the fabric on the straitjacket was rough, but not thick.

"This will just be a minute alright?" She unstuck the Velcro strip and placed the cuff on him. Making sure it
would be comfortable before starting the machine. It beeped loudly twice and the cuff filled with air. After a
minute the air started to disperse, and the numbers on the machine were satisfactory to Nurse Tilly. Although
a little low, they were still within thew healthy range.

"All done," she smiled, and took off the cuff. She rolled the cart back to its designated spot. "We'll just wait for
Dr. Stein now okay?"

vielpotato vielpotato A Angelus

Hecate nods, waiting patiently. Again, he’d be tapping a melody of a song with his feet, this time a different rythem. This rythem, and the taps don’t seem to be english words from what one could tell from just listening to it. Hecate also seems to be moving to the rythem, which could be somewhat strange or worrisome, if one chooses to actually pay attention of course.
A Angelus

"He's pretty nice. Sure thing."

Dr.Stein took up the rest of the plates, three on one arm and two on the other, and followed Ms. Simmons to the cafeteria and set the plates down on a table there. He was kinda proud that he didn't spill anything.

"Wow, okay I'm sensing some hostility in this room, so I'm going to bounce and find that Hecate kid."

Owen Wilson followed the nice nurse out and to her office. He watched as she tried to examine the mute boy.

"You're a mutie, huh, wow?"

He nodded at Nurse Tilly and left the room and started to the staff lounge, when he remembered his power.

"Wow, that's awkward."

He returned to the Nurse's office and turned on his power, broadcasting to the whole campus, forgetting he can do this on an individual basis.

"Dr.Stein, can you report to the Nurse's office, wow she's mad."

This message would be heard by everybody as if Owen Wilson was standing in the room with them talking at a normal volume.

Dr.Stein heard the call and turned back to his colleague.

"It seems I must go, if you don't see me in 24 hours, my body is in the Nurse's office."

He gave a small chuckle and left for the office, opening the door and entering. He saw Hecate and gave Tilly a look as to say: You go to understand I had a good reason for this. He reached into Hecate's brain and reactivated the Broca's Area.

Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire
vielpotato vielpotato

Hey doc. Nice seeing you around..
Hecate smirked. He needed to tighten these motions, however Hecate would only do that to the students. He needed some believability that he is going to play nice.
Now miss, who’s story would you like to hear first? Mine, or his?
A Angelus

Nurse Tilly
She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. Waiting a minute before saying anything, just
to get her point across with how upset she was. She was exasperated at both the men in the room, Owen
was abysmal when you needed him to do something. Dr. Stein should have known better than to use his powers
on students like this, especially when they were no longer in the same room. She turned to Hecate.

"Now I know for a fact that Dr. Stein didn't do this just for fun. You must have said something but," here she
turned to Stein. "There is no excuse to let it continue on for longer than necessary. Do you know how dangerous
it could be if no one could hear him? What if he got hurt and couldn't tell anyone, what if he ate something and
went into anaphylactic shock? Heaven forbid he somehow ended up alone, and ran into trouble?!" Before anyone
could say anything she turned to Owen. "And YOU!" She pointed. "Was it necessary to tell everyone about my request?
Was it so hard to just go gather him?" Tilly inhaled a long breath, calming herself while turning once again to Stein.
She didn't want to start yelling.

"You are an adult, can you not handle an 11 year old?" She didn't let him respond. "He may have acted out, said
something you didn't want to hear, but he is a child. A child who was uprooted from everything he knows and
thrown into the dark. I for one believe that a bit of acting out is normal in this type of situation." She looked at
the three of them with a serious look etched onto her features. "Now you may speak while I record his height and
weight." She lead Hecate from off the end of the bed towards the scale.

vielpotato vielpotato A Angelus

Well yeah I can handled an 11 year old, by doing that. Also is he really 11?

"You're right, I acted irresponsibly. I should have restrained myself, no matter how..." he paused, choosing his next word wisely, "recalcitrant he was being. I am sorry."

He said the last bit to both of them. He watched Owen Wilson from the corner of his eye, praying he'll say something that will lighten the mood, or take the immediate focus off himself. He knew Nurse Tilly couldn't help but think Owen Wilson cute, even when he does do stuff like this.

"Wow, I'm sorry Nurse Tilly. Next time I'll do just that, wow, it's kinda awkward in here."

Owen Wilson said this with out turning off his power, so again everyone in a mile radius heard him.

vielpotato vielpotato

Hecate doesn’t seem content with the response but does not reacte to ir. Hecate then looked up to the Nurse while he is being measured.
Miss, if you’re to measure my weight properly one would have to make sure no additional major weight is there..
A Angelus

Benjamin
He was just about to place down a yellow 4 when Owen's voice came out of nowhere, making him jump and drop all of his cards.

"What THE FUCK!" he shouted back, knowing that his own message wouldn't make it through, that wasn't how the mans powers worked. That was so creepy." He turned his head to look at both the other boys. "You guy's heard that too right?" He looked hopefully at the both of them while trying to shield his fallen upturned cards. He sent a "don't look" glance towards Lucious as he began picking them up. Benjamin had no doubt in his mind that they seen his cards, but that didn't matter, because he was already going to lose. It was all now just him trying to extend the game for as long as possible. Benny wondered what Dr. Stein had done to anger the Nurse, she was often very tame when it came to other staff, it was him and Xerxes that usually made her blow a gasket.

"He's in for it now, Nurse Tilly's gonna rip him a new one. Do you guys think it has anything to do with the new kid?" He paused and a rush of fear spread through his body. "Do you guys think its because of what I did? Oh shit. Oh shit." That MUST be it. Nurse Tilly hadn't been there when he lost his temper, and she found out and was sicking Dr. Stein on him. "I think I'm going to die." He whispered solemnly. Suddenly Owen's voice cut through again, startling him again.

"OKAY SERIOUSLY. THAT GUY IS A COMPLETE MORON. I don't think he knows that he's speaking to everyone. I'll never understand why Nurse Tilly has a weird old lady crush on him." He finally placed his card onto the other giving a huff, and crossing his arms.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato

Nurse Tilly

The woman nodded, happy with Dr.Stein's apology, it was very mature of him to do so. She turned to Owen, handsome but as dumb as a spoon.

"I'm sure you will." She looked at him wearily. "You may wait outside if you wish, I'm not done in here, and it's getting crowded." She sent Stein a look, indicating that he was dismissed as well. Turning her attention back to Hecate as she adjusted the height bar and gave him a knowing look. "I will be able to subtract the weight of the jacket off of the total weight to get yours, we have one of the same models here from another patient, so that won't be a problem. She moved the bar so it sat atop Hecate's head, and recorded down the measurement. "I know the jacket isn't comfortable, and that it makes things a lot more difficult, but you will have to bare with it until the Dean says it can be removed." She pressed a button, changing the height screen to show the weight, then made Hecate stand on the small scale. She waited for the numbers to come to a definitive stop, and recorded that number as well. "You just need to behave yourself, no more picking fights with staff." She scolded lightly before moving him off the scale.

"Actually, Dr. Stein do you think you could do something for me? I was thinking of having a couple students help show Hecate around. How about," She paused to think for a moment "Benjamin and Break? They have been here the longest, and I'm sure they have been up to no good, it would be better to give them something to do." Nurse Tilly had in fact not been aware of what happened prior with Benjamin, she was personally doing it for this morning. Break unfortunately was one of the only other kids who could rein him in a bit, she would have chosen Ramona but whenever the two got together they ended up using some very colorful language. It didn't really matter who, as long as they did the job right. She sent Owen a knowing look.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you this job, but I don't need you broadcasting students names across the school too." The nurse instructed Dr. Stein. "I'm done with Hecate now, you can bring him along with you to the dorms. I'm sure you will be able to find the other two without any problems." She lightly pat Hecate's back and gave him a little push towards the door. "Have fun!" She smile at them, this was a necessary punishment for acting up, for the both of them.
Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato A Angelus

Hecate didn’t reacting to that scolding from her, as responding to it negativly would be bad for him personally. Especially since Hecate would get punished for showing such emotion when being told orders and being reprimanded.
Isn’t this Benjamin the kid who acted out while I was being transfered here? Just saying that such a negative influence would most likely be a bad tour guide, even if it’d be a punishment for both him and I. Even though I was only stating information, and I didn’t truly do anything incorrectly. However, as you are my superior, I will stop complaining and accept the punishment.

Lucious rolled his eyes. How stupid could Benny be? If the Nurse were to punish him for what he did, she wouldn’t call for Stein to punish him. After all, Ms Tilly would most likely handle it herself and make Ben work at something he would most likely dispise.
I highly doubt she’d make Stein punish you. She’s more of the person who’d punish you by making you do something. Maybe make you be friends with the new kid or something. And I wouldn’t cheat on you, so don’t worry about me looking at your cards. After all, they wouldn’t be worth it in the least.
Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Oliver sat on his bed hunched over his new shoes, drawing a few of his favourite heroes. As he scribbled the rough lines with a golf pencil, he hummed to himself, pausing when he heard someone say something to Nurse Tilly, he quirked an eyebrow and stared into the sky with a confused look on his face.
"Was that.... was that that one guy from that one movie?" He aksed aloud to the empty room, shaking his head dismissively. "Nah, can't be."
He continued sketching on his shoes, humming to himself once more. He was glad Nurse Tilly had been so kind, and was excited to get back his few belongings. He hoped Alcatraz allowed visitors because even though he wasn't sure Tommy would come, he definitely wanted to see him. The thought hadn't occurred to him before but now that he had some peace it bubbled up; did Tommy also get locked up? At first Oliver was worried, thinking that because of him, his only friend would be in so much trouble, if he had a murder anywhere near him it could mess with his football career, which college he goes to, and any number of things. He tried to shake of the guilty thoughts but failed, finally pushing the shoes away from him and laying heavily on his bed. It was then that he heard harsh whispering just outside his door, two girl's voices.

"..... if you tell anyone I was in someone elses room I will trap you in a shadow for a week."

He got up from his bed and walked to the door, opening it just a smidge to see Ramona, the older girl from the cafeteria and someone new, a lot shorter than the other girl and himself.

"Uh... is something the matter?"

C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s

Break jumped lightly at the loud voice that sounded throughout the buildings and he assumed the other buildings as well. He caught a glimpse of Benny's cards but only saw a single yellow. He chuckled at the prospect of Benny getting in trouble because of the booming voice. "Benny. I'm pretty sure it's not about you." He yawned softly and stretched his legs out over Lucious' legs, shooting him a sly grin. "Stein wouldn't do anything to you anyway, he's to much of a push over." He states throwing down a wild draw 4 card, changing the color back to red and then throwing down a red draw 2 card. He smirks darkly. "Stacks all day. All to you, Lucious darling."

vielpotato vielpotato
A Angelus

Is that how we are going to play it, hun? Fine I suppose..
Lucious chuckles, collecting his 6 cards and tossing down a red 6. Of course, Lucious also accepted the stretching of legs from Break, why Lucious looks at over Break while sticking his tongue out. Lucious enjoyed teasing Break, probably too much. Reminded him that this was a good life. Much better than a prison he would go to normally.
Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Last edited:
Julian

Julian awoke with a start their nightmare raging on in their head, their sweat beading down their wind burnt face.
Julian looked around seeing their trashed room and sighed heavily. getting up to gather the mess Julian realized the toll their powers had taken with every step.
Julian felt something soft under their feet looking down to see they had chopped more of their hair off while slept.

"oh... my hair"

Julian frowned and shrugged it off, Its not like this was the first time. This was the reason their hair was always so choppy, and why they didn't often get their hair professionally done it would only last a night or so.
Julian threw out all the broken ripped bits of the room into a small bin they then proceeded to throw their blankets and pillows into the closet for later use.

"looks like a comfy nest i may just sleep there tonight"

Julian yawned as they spoke to themselves out loud.
surprisingly Julian walked steadily out of the room rubbing their eyes from the light.

"there is a disturbance in the force"

Julian spoke lightly as they looked around from the door of their room curiously.

"was someone in here while i was asleep? i hope i didn't hurt them..."

They took a large breath and tried to figure out who it could have been but with no avail.
Julian gave up and walked to the stairs taking a seat at the top for a quick break. They weren't up for very long but they were already tired from standing especially since their power decided to activate on its own causing Julian to be extra exhausted.

after a few minutes they made their way down the stairs and to their wheel chair. they happily sat and rolled around. Julian made their way out of the dorm and took a "stroll" (more like a roll) around the grounds.

Benjamin
He sputtered indignantly at Lucious.

"My cards are absolutely fine, you-" he paused trying to think of a good comeback. "You Dingus!" He huffed
and turned to Xerxes. "Rein in your boyfriend will you? He's an absolute madman!" He dramatically raised
his hands, flashing his cards without care. Benny was feeling a bit better after eating something, he actually felt
a bit more like himself. He smiled at the other boys.

"Nah, I'm just kidding." Ben paused and added in gratefully. "Thanks for coming and hanging out. I know I'm
not the easiest to be around." He shrugged his shoulders, and placed his cards on the ground. "I think I'm going
to grab a tea from the kitchen, I'll be right back." He stepped over the deck of cards, and headed for the door.
Completely forgetting that he was technically grounded to his room. He head down the hall, and walked down
the two flights of steps. He jumped from the fourth step down, landing hard with a smack from his bare feet
hitting the floor. He was moving straight to the dining room when he recognized one of the newer kids, now
sporting a sweet set of wheels. The perfect nickname to ever be created, in the history of creation. He felt his face morph
into a grin before he came up behind the unsuspecting kid, and grabbed a hold of the wheelchair handles.

"Hey Wheels! Fancy for a drive?" He didn't wait for a response and started pushing the kid. He began making car
noises, wheel screeching, and engine rumblings included. He paused and pulled the chair so it was leaning
against him, doing a wheelie. "What's your name Wheels?" He asked, bending a bit down to be a little more
eye level with the sickly looking person. He had no idea if they were a boy or a girl, he didn't really care. He
didn't care much for their actual name either, as he would just continue to call them wheels, but it was polite to ask.

"I'm Benjamin, and I'm commandeering this vehicle." He added as he began pushing the chair towards the dining
room, still intent on grabbing a tea. He waited for the other to respond.

vielpotato vielpotato Zayne1694 Zayne1694 Nat like the bug Nat like the bug

Last edited:
Nurse Tilly
She sent a suspicious look towards Stein.

"What Does he mean Benjamin acted out? What happened?" She pinched the bridge of her nose.
"Do I even want to know? No, you know what, I don't want to know. I'd rather not have another
thing to add to the list of things he's done today so far." Benjamin often meant well, but he lacked a
single ounce of common sense, and he needed to learn how to control what he said and did. It almost
seemed impossible, unless they stuck a staff member to his side every minute, to keep him in check.

"Has he already been punished?" The Dean hadn't mentioned any incident, so it couldn't have been too
bad. She waved her hands frantically. "It doesn't matter, you" she turned to Hecate "and Benjamin will
get along, and there will always be guards around anyways. Think of it more like a way to make some friends,
not a punishment. Benjamin can be quite fun, and I'm sure he'll even get you treats. He has a stash of the good
stuff somewhere, we just haven't been able to figure out where." She smiled fondly, "You just have to give him
a chance. Whatever happened can be fixed, forgiven and put into the past." She turned to the one standing by
guard and addressed him quietly. "Make sure Benjamin knows that the straitjacket stays on him. I wouldn't
put it past him to try and remove it for some stupid reason." She finished and once again spoke to everyone.

"Alright now you're free to go."
A Angelus vielpotato vielpotato

Break yawned softly and watched Benny leave the room and he frowned lightly. "But the game...." He thought and sighed. He cracked his neck and sighed, "Well this game is probably over given how easily distracted Benny gets. I suppose I should go change into comfier clothes." He stated and got up to walk to his room, placing his cards face down, just in case the game continued. He looked down at Lucious and smiled softly, letting him know that he could come with him. Walking out of Benny's room and down the hall towards his room, when he caught sight of the boy he was talking to earlier. "I think his name was Niko." He walked up to the boy and smiled at him. "Hey Niko, what's up? How are you settling in?" He spoke softly and calmly, as to not frighten the guy.

vielpotato vielpotato
Starsy Starsy

Niko looked up to see the boy he had been talking to earlier and smiled "I'm doing okay I guess. Sorry for just sneaking off earlier but it was getting crowded and then that guy showed up. I know it was rude and probably gave some people the wrong picture but you see. I am kind of avoiding people that live to make people angry. Bad things happen when I get angry." he shrugged and smiled again before putting a stray strand of hair behind his ear "so, how are you doing?" he asked.

Interaction:
Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Julian

Julian stared at the sky in tranquility their mind blank as they continued their stroll.
The peace the air sang brought a small smile to their face as they breathed deeply enjoying the silence.

"hey wheels fancy a drive?"

Julian's heart lept out of their chest when suddenly their chair sped up.
The chair moved out of Julians control they were struck speechless from the rush.

"whats your name wheels?"

Julians head spun as they tried to calm down from their panic to speak but with a continuing hesitation and stutter over their words.
they gripped the arms of the chair as benny took to a wheelie, how would you describe a kid like this? spontanious? impulsive? interesting for sure but that wasnt the word they were looking for, putting those thoughts aside julian spoke quickly

"My name is Julian"

They looked up to see Bennys face with a wide smile spread across it, his energy beaming off of him. So much so it was kind of suffocating,
such high energy julian would never be able to compete just the thought of trying to keep up exhausted them.

"I'm Benjamin, and I'm commandeering this vehicle"

"uh okay where are we going?"

The way this kid pushed the chair around Julian couldn't wrap their head around it.
suddenly julian found the word they were looking for

"insane"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back