• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz for the Gifted and Insane CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Break chuckled and looked at the both pulling out a pack of UNO cards from his pocket. "Well a friend of mine got in trouble with the Dean and got game privilegeso taken away. BUT nothing was said about card games. So I thought we could get some snacks and go play a couple games with him." He smirks darkly. He didn't want to let them know that he was an UNO champ. Benny would never admit it but Break was definitely better than him at it. "Stacks all day long." He laughs smugly and turns to head to the dorm kitchen to raid the snack cabinet.

(sorry for the short, shit post. On my phone and heading to work)

vielpotato vielpotato
sidelined sidelined

HunterCameron HunterCameron

Sounds like a great plan of actions, in my opinion. And nice thinking of bending what he could and could not do.
Lucious stated, smiling. He was excited to play games with some of his friends, and Lucious was also quite hungry so he was ready for some snacks.
Zayne1694 Zayne1694

sidelined sidelined

"This is it, this is the reason why you shouldn't live in this country or i might as well kill myself for this one. I waited for the doctors to put me in the designated cell room."

Zayne1694 Zayne1694

I forgot to post Hecate last time, sorry >.< so here it is
Also sorry for the short post, I forgot what to write in the middle of it since I forgot the rest of the responses oops
Hey miss, you could help me with something. You could let me out of this fucking jacket so I don’t need to be fed by fucking guards.
Hecate growled towards the end. Both of the staff memebers could see that he was upset by needing other people to do normal day-to-day things.
A Angelus
Angel Sapphire Angel Sapphire

"You actually enjoy teaching? Why?"

James turned on the oven to preheat it and prepared the potatoes for roasting. He turned to Hecate while he did this.

"No." he said flatly. "You might as well get use to it, we're not letting you out until we can be certain it's safe to."

Maybe I should flood his mind with Melatonin, put him to sleep and shut him up. Definitely going to make the case for fast tracking him into advanced experimentation.

He turned back to the potatoes, but watched the boy out of the corner of his eye. He was weighing his options.

"To answer your other question, we do eat rice here. We might even have salad stuff somewhere."

vielpotato vielpotato

I don’t remember asking you sir.. I quite remember asking this nice lady beside you..
Heacte swifty responded in a stern tone. Hecate wasn’t going to accept anyone disrespecting him, if it’s a student or a staff memeber. Straight jacket or not..
A Angelus

Break made his way to the kitchen and began raiding the cabinets. Pulling out stashes of Twinkies, Cupcakes, and other various snacks. He then went to the fridge and began pulling out different things to make sandwiches with. Mayo, ham, turkey, and pickles. He grabbed the bread and a butter knife, the latter of which always surprised them that they still had access to it. I mean given the type of students are here you would think ANY type of knife would be restricted. But oh well, he wasn't going to fight it. He put the mayo on both sides of bread and then stacked ham, turkey and pickles before putting on the other bread slice. He made the sandwiches on both white and wheat bread because he wasn't sure who liked what. Break put all the other refrigerated things away before pulling out mustard, ketchup and barbecue. Benny liked anything and everything, so he figured he'd bring what he could.

He put everything on a tray and walked out of the kitchen, not really paying attention to where he was going and barely missed Ginger as she lounged around the first floor of the dorm building. He briefly wondering how he had yet not gotten in trouble for the cats and shrugged it off as he continued up the stairs to Benny's room. He looked behind him in hopes his friends where going to join him to play.

vielpotato vielpotato
sidelined sidelined

Oliver smiles. "I just need a change of clothes and some deodorant and a toothbrush and stuff!" he says with just a bit of relief in his voice. He takes the shoes from Nurse Tilly and slides his own off slowly to make sure they don't break. The nurse shoes are definitely more comfortable then how sneakers and her stands up in them to walk a few steps.
"Wow, thank you so much! This is the first time I've ever had new shoes!" he says beaming. "Uh.. Is it okay if I draw on them? Since they're white?"

Dr.Stein closed his eyes and sighed in frustration.

It's going to be like that huh?

"Unfortunately for you, I was put in charge of you and I get the final say in this matter, not the nice lady. Furthermore, if a dozen armed guards didn't trust you to not be in that straitjacket, why should we?"

He shot her a no offense look. Dr.Howard charged both of them with keeping an eye on him , but he had worked with Ian long enough to know that he meant for him to be the one making decisions about this stuff. He wouldn't trust a new hire with a job like this so soon. Before Hecate could respond, Dr.Stein reached into his brain and shut off his Broca's area, effectively muting him.

(just a side note, Dr.Stein is an expert at the brain function, moreso than me. So if something I post brain wise is incorrect, let me know and go by what I stated his intention to be. I'm getting most my info from Google lol)

vielpotato vielpotato

Of course, Hecate would rebuttle the old doctor’s choices in words however he could only open his mouth with no sound coming out. This confused Hecate until he finally remembered. Everyone here has abilities. Hecate smirked then, and acted like he was chuckling. Want to take my voice? Acting out didn’t just include talking. Hecate smirked again, poiting his head out of the doors towards his guards, then starting to walk out of the door. As Hecate wasn’t finished with his food, one of the guards brought it along with him. Eventually, Hecate finished walking and sat down at one of those chairs outside Nurses’ offices. The guard with the food sat at the chair next to Hecate, and slowly fed him.
A Angelus

Lucious was waiting patiently outside of Benny’s room for Break and whomever would be playing as well, while leaning against one of the walls outside of the room. Eventually, Lucious sensed Break head up the stairs, without digging any, and stopped leaning against the wall. He then somewhat rushed towards Break, offering to help take anything while smiling a little. The small smile, in order for Break to notice he cared but no one else to suspect something, also came with a very slight amount of blush as well.
Zayne1694 Zayne1694
sidelined sidelined

Break made it up the last set of stairs to the third floor, grumbling about how heavy everything ending being. He ended up going back to get different drink for everyone. He jumped a bit when Lucious came out of nowhere and took some stuff from him, and blushed a little after seeing his blush. He shook his head and smiled. "Thank you. Have you knocked or anything yet?" He asks softly, not wanting to annouce that they were there. He walked over to the door and knocked on the door in a pattern that would let Benny know it was Break. "Hey Benny open up! I got something for you!" He called out and was about to open his door, like he normally did.

vielpotato vielpotato

Nurse Tilly
She watched Oliver as he tried out his new shoes enchanted with how happy he was. It was always
wonderful to see the children happy.

"Of course you can! They are yours now, just nothing inappropriate or we will have to take them away.
I don't think we need to worry about that with you though," She smiled at him with confidence for her
statement. "I'll have a basket brought to your dorm room, and I'll have things settled and planned to
grab your stuff by the end of the day!" After making sure he was alright, and didn't need anything else
she showed him out of the nurses office, and sent him on his way.

Tilly also left the office, noting that the newest ward was in the hallways, he was still in the straitjacket,
but Nurse Tilly knew better than to remove it without knowing the dangers. With the other student that
she had released, they had known that she wasn't much a danger, only unhinged. She nodded to the guards
and smiled towards the small child sitting and eating outside the office.

"I'll be right back okay? I just need to get some paperwork out of the way." She gave a small wave and headed
towards the Dean's Office. She needed to be caught up on everything that had happened with the new
arrival. She also needed to inform him of Oliver's situation, and her decision to go to the school herself. Oliver was
homeless before arriving here, so he wouldn't have any family to bring him any of his personal belongings. She knocked on
the door, and waited to be greeted. It was very rude to just walk into someones space without given entry.

culturaldisaster culturaldisaster Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato

Hecate nods, spying where the Nurse eventually walks to. Finishing the food eventualky, Hecate just sat there patiently, tapping his feet to some rythem unknown to the guards. However, to anyone knowing Morse Code, it would spell out Let the Bodies hit the floor over and over.

After Lucious notices the blush from Break, he smiles even more which could be noticed even better. Lucious also shook his head no, and followed Break to Benny’s door with the items he was holding to help Break out.
Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Benjamin
Benny had just closed his door, getting ready to take a nap. He was untangling his blankets when he heard the knock.
Walking back to the door, he opened it quickly before Xerxes could. The sight that greeted him was Xerxes and a huge
food tray, and Lucious being a creep, stalking behind him. Benjamin smiled mischievously.

"I've never had two gorgeous dudes trying to get into my room before. I would say you need to buy me dinner first,
but you brought dinner it seems." He teased before moving out of the way to allow the others to enter. "Eh, don't mind
the mess." He said a little embarrassed. If he had known that people would be showing up he would have cleaned up
at least a little. He walked towards his desk and cleared off a spot for the tray, motioning for Xerxes to put it down.

"Sorry about earlier, it's that time of the month." he joked, but it was only halfheartedly. He still felt drained, but he could
live without napping. He sat down on the floor, leaning against the frame of his bed. "So what do I owe the pleasure of
you two being here?"

Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato

Oliver nodded and started back to his dorm, stopping at the one labeled 13 and popping inside. He had left the windows open and a lovely breeze was blowing in, making the room a little chilly. He didn't think he was going to be okay in this place, but so far he had made a friend and even got a new pair of shoes. Nurse Tilly also seemed impossibly kind and like someone he'd surely enjoy talking to whenever he got the chance. For now he was going to explore more of the school, especially the back courtyard where he had an excellent view of the surrounding forest. "Ah I'm gonna draw such a cool comic, I wonder if any of the kids here would let me use them as inspiration for characters?"

Ramona returned to Julian's dorm, for some reason she felt a bit of disturbance coming from there when she had passed by, and now standing right outside the door she realized there must really be something wrong. She knocked once gently and then again a little harder, waiting for an answer from within. When nothing came she slipped into her shadow, sliding under the door and then hopping back up in the shadow of the bed stand. She knew it was strictly against the rules to enter other's dorms without permission but this seemed to be a bit of an exception, and if she was wrong and there was nothing amiss she could simply fade out by the wall and no one would even know she had even been in there.

Nat like the bug Nat like the bug

Break laughed and shook his head, walking into Benny's room. He sat the tray down on the desk. "Well you are a human garbage disposal so I didn't know what you wanted. I made ham and turkey sandwiches with pickles and mayo on white and wheat bread. But I brought you the ketchup, mustard and barbecue. Then there are some snack cakes and such as well. I figured you'd be hungry and bored. And don't worry about earlier, I've known you for a year. I'm not to worried about it. Just know that I'm here for you." He took a seat on the floor next to Benny on the floor, pulling the UNO cards out of his jacket pocket. "I know the Dean banned you from BOARD games but he never said CARD games. So I figured I'd come a cheer you up by kicking your ass in UNO." He smirked smugly and pointed to Lucious. "He decieded to tag along to play as well." He blushed lightly, looking away to hide the blush.

vielpotato vielpotato

Dr. Howard had just taken a sip of his whiskey on the rocks when he heard the knock on the door. He normally didn't indulge in alcohol during the day, but the newest student was something very, very different. He definitely needed to keep an on him. He could sense that it was Nurse Tilly at the door and she had some pressing matters to discuss. He took another sip and cleared his throat. "Come on in, Nurse Tilly." He straightened in his chair and made no intention of hiding his drink. He was the Dean, he could control himself, and he was a grown man. Nothing mattered other than that in that situation.

"Yeah, its one of the things I can do right." She turned to Hecate. "Sorry, sweetie, I'm as restricted as you are with this."

She continued to prepare rice and the dressing for the salad. She took the vegetables and took them apart by hand. Lettuce, white onions, carrots, tomatoes, and other assorted greens. She took a deep breath when the two were arguing. She turned to Dr. Stein with a forced smile.

"No offense, sir, but I would rather not have negativity in the food. It has an impact in the taste."

She started plating.

I tagged along to see ya loose. At least I’m sure you’d loose to this boy. Also, I call one of sandwichs on white bread and you won’t do anything about it Benny.
Lucious smirks as he knows Break will somewhat blush. However to make sure he does, he sneakily pokes Break just a little bit, hard enough to notice from him but not Benny, and then grabs one of the sandwiches on white bread quickly.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Naomi Eden

Eden was wandering around as she normally did, quietly coexisting with everyone else. It's not that she didn't want to talk to them she was just afraid of them. With a sigh the girl drifted in and out of wall and objects as she walked, she didn't bother attempting to move around them. After all, what was the point? She just could walk through them anyway. Of course, she didn't let the staff see that. If she noticed a staff member she would walk around and hide it. As she walked down the dorm hallway, she walked into the room she thought was hers, however, it wasn't and ended up in someone's room whom she did not recognize. "Ah, Sorry I have the wrong room." She turned to leave before she caused to much trouble.
culturaldisaster culturaldisaster

(hope you don't mind?)

Benjamin
"Of course you chose the one game that you can beat me in." He sighed dramatically before turning to
Lucious. "You can have whatever bread your freaky heart desires." he sent a side glance to Xerxes. "And
before I forget," He took a big breath in.

"XERXY AND LUCY SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He finished and looked to both of them with
a big smile. "You never told me you finally got a boyfriend Xerxes, I'm so hurt that you didn't tell me." he
held a hand over his heart and feigned sadness. "I guess I'll just eat my sorrows away." Benny stood up and
headed towards the tray of food. He decided to have one piece of white bread, and one whole wheat. Then
he continued on to place a bit of everything onto his sandwich. When he was finished it was a mountain of a
sandwich, towering a bit and leaning to the left slightly. He sat back down beside Xerxes and stuffed his face,
doing his best to fit the sandwich into his mouth. Food always made him feel so much better.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694 vielpotato vielpotato

Nurse Tilly
She entered the Deans office, and closed the door behind her.

"I'm sorry to bother you Ian, but I missed all that happened with the newest arrival. I was helping
another student." She took a seat at one of the chairs in front of the desk. "I should probably get
that out of the way first. Oliver Weiss, one of the new children, was homeless before coming here,
yet he was still attending school. He has personal belongings still there, but without a proper guardian
there won't be anyone to retrieve his items. I was going to send another staff member, but my off days
are coming up so there will be no problem with me grabbing his things. I just need you to get in contact
with his school to let them know I'll be coming," she paused then added quickly.

"If that's alright of course!i wouldn’t want to put anymore work into your plate.” She knew how stressful it could be
to have to run everything. She would call the school herself, but she technically didn’t have the access as she wasn’t
a teacher. “I would also like to know what happened. What has been decided, what the plans are from here on out? I
saw him, the little boy in the hallway, he was still in a straitjacket. I assume that’s for a reason.” She sat back into her
chair, and glanced at the drink in the Doctors hand. “It’s been a rough first day.” She said solemnly. And awaited for his
answer.

Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Last edited:
Owen Wilson got up from his nap, sure he should have probably been up with the newest arrival being so dangerous, or maybe at least have told Dr.Howard about it. But being an actor, he required adequate rest to properly study this role. Of course he wasn't really an actor, but he didn't know that right now. He scratched his stomach.

"Wow, that was a good nap."

He walked out into the staff hallway, ready to do his rounds, when he saw in the kitchen someone he hadn't met before. He approached her briskly, putting on a professional air.

"Wow, I don't think we've met before, I'm Owen Wilson." he offered his hand to be shook. "That looks really good, wow. You made this yourself, wow, that just incredible."

He dropped his hand and admired the spread, and started making a plate for himself.

"I'm sorry I can't stay, wow this is kinda rude, but I really must go, hope you don't mind. See ya later Einstein!"

Owen Wilson left the kitchen stuffing his face with foods, heading to Dr.Howard's office.

Dr.Stein found himself suppressing laughter throughout the whole exchange. Once Owen Wilson got out of earshot, he turned back to Jennifer.

"That was Owen, he's our chief orderly. Sometimes he doesn't really know who he is, he'll think he's someone else. It's best to just role with it if that happens."

Still not sure HOW he got this job, but I'm pretty glad he did. Perhaps that distraction will save this interaction.

"Point taken, no more negativity. Though it seems like you're pretty much done."

He removed the finished potatoes from the oven, placing the tray on an empty piece of stove.

"If you have any further questions about this place, I would be happy to answer them."

Owen Wilson was full and happy as he reached the Dean's office. Seeing the door already open he strolled in, knocking as he entered the room.

"Wow, I must have missed a lot." he commented, having heard the tail end of the conversation between Tilly and Ian. "Deano, before I forget, we have a new student coming, and like wow, he is a real troublemaker. So much armed security that Obama said 'wow'. And wow Tilly, that's really sad about this Oliver kid, if there is anyway I could help let me know."

Zayne1694 Zayne1694

Break blushed a bright red and hide behind his hands, jumping as Lucious poked him. He reached over and punched Benny in the arm. "Shut it, Benny! We aren't.... at least I dunno.... ugh.. just shut it and eat." He got up and got himself a sandwich and a water. Sitting back down next to Benny, with half of his sandwich in his mouth, he pulled the UNO cards and began shuffling them. "You never showed any interest in my love life anyway and we've known each other for a year. Sooo... meh." He took the sandwich out and stuck his tongue out at Benny.

Dr. Howard took his glasses off and sat them on the desk. He knew a lot of his students had a lot of issues before coming to him and his school. He pinched the bridge of his nose. "You have my full authority to retrieve the boy's things from the school." He glanced at the clock, noting he still had enough time to call the school. "You are free to go tomorrow if need be." He took another sip of his drink. "As for Hecate, he is to stay in his straight jacket until we are able to subdue him enough to free him from it. He is still too much of a danger. That's where Jennifer and James come in. Don't let him fool you into releasing him. He also has three guards staying with him." He was about to speak more, when the new Chief Orderly walked in. His lips formed a straight line and he sighed softly. He never understood why he hired him. He was desperate for staff but not this desperate. But it was too late to do anything about it now.

"Yes Owen. Thank you very much for the update that was needed three hours ago." He shook his head and downed the rest of his drink. "Owen how about you escort the boy back to his room. But be careful and watch of him."

vielpotato vielpotato
A Angelus

Naomi- "Ah, Sorry I have the wrong room." She turned to leave before she caused to much trouble.
~~~~~~
Ramona turned to her and then back to Julian before putting up a finger. "Sh!" She grabbed the girl that walked into the room and pulled her into a shadow before sliding out to just outside her room.

"Okay, first... You just scared the shit out of me. Second, if you tell anyone I was in someone elses room I will trap you in a shadow for a week. And that's not a small thing, okay? So, who are you? A new student?"

Ramona crosses her arms indignantly and eyes the new girl, not to take in her appearance but to intimidate her with her stature and overall dark expression.

C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s

She garnished the plates individually and wipes sweat from her forehead. She turned to Dr. Stein.

"Well, that was nice. I mean he seems nice. Well, after all is said and done, can you help me put all of these into the cafeteria? The majority of the plates would be there."

She started to walk with three plates, one in each hand, and one nestled against her chest. She walked quickly, but carefully.

"Dr. Stein, I owe you one. Let me know if I can do anything for you, m'kay?"

She thought of that Owen person. He seemed out of it, but also totally sane. Maybe he can understand her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back