• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Alaria OOC Train

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Rules of the roleplay:
1. Please have roleplay and interpersonal common sense
2. The minimum amount per post is two paragraphs with five sentences each, and each post has to respect the content minimum
3. For now, each player will only be allowed one character
4.While you are allowed to contest my decisions in a reasonable manner, remember that ultimately I am the GM and the final word.
5. Please do not try to hide anything from me. Things like "I will reveal it/discover it/whatever in the roleplay" will not be accepted
6. I reserve the sole right to modify, remove or add rules at any point.
7. Please mark any incomplete CSs [WIP]

Links:
IC
Characters
Tech

Last edited:
Idea Idea , mate, before I proceed to the basic necessities of a characters, are you fine with allowing the preliminary skeleton of a character within the boundaries of your CS section, only halfway through its completion?

L Lost Swordlance

A few tips regarding your character:

You can better assert his neutrality by wording it right — in essence, deconstructing the element of his gray viewpoint. For example, he can be ambivalent, or perhaps, he views morality as a vague concept that's better off not given attention to? He could also be a quasi-fatalist, or maybe someone who doesn't have any major convictions?

As for democratic, and the kind of vibe that I'm getting from his character — who, in all integrity, seeps of hardy patriotism. You could, again, word it right. It could be a compulsion to equalize grounds, or it could be a very subtle magnanimity he possesses. He could be very level-headed and reasonable, and of course, very jingoistic.

so hum... there were not enough CSs when I went to check. I don´t the think the RP will work with just like three people, so I´m calling it off. My apologies to all those who worked hard on making their CSs! Good luck with other RPs you join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back