The Fabulous Emerald

It's never illogical to be fabulous
Sketch36162929.png

Name: Alan ‘Tachyon’ Davey.

Height: 1790mm.

Weight: 81,000g.

Academy: Souldew.

Year: 3.

Spirit Power: Tachyon particle manipulation. By manipulating these theoretical particles, he can fire powerful energy beams, run around at high speeds and even create a wall of time stop that slows down projectiles all Matrix style. He can also predict where projectiles are going to land instantly, and where they came from. He is very much anti-projectile.

Eye Color: N/A

Hair Color: N/A 

Sexuality: Highly unlikely he would be in a relationship due to his appearance, but heterosexual.

Relationships: No idea.

Likes: Firing his death laser, the fresh breeze having no clothes provides and water. Water is nice.

Dislikes: Losing, eating in public and being mortal.

Strengths: Lasers. Also, his huge advantage over ranged users.

Weaknesses: He isn’t particular strong and can burn out quickly. Some might consider his appearance a weakness too.

Personality: Highly sarcastic and ironic. Can easily see the funny side of things but doesn’t like people who make fun of his appearance. One does not simply take the micky out of his appearance. One thing he has for him is that he isn’t sexist, judgemental, discriminant or anything like that.

History: Well, this is fun. Alan is a prime example of how badly having a SP can destroy one’s genes. He was a ‘normal’ boy, but as he was growing older his biology changed into what he is now. Still, good trade for laser powers, right?

Other: Also has a combat shotgun with about thirty shells for it.

@Thalia_Neko

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont really need to limit his ammunition, I wont ever bother paying attention to that lol

also why put his weight in grams, why not just lbs? XD

instead of time stopping, make it time slowing, and remove "teleporting" the rest is fine though :>

*instantly triggered by the imperial system*

the wall only freezes projectiles and stuff like that, and the teleporting has a cooldown. he also can't teleport through an object.

i can change, but those are the limitations that i put in place

@Thalia_Neko

Last edited by a moderator:
i just dont like teleporting, its op, i mean he can just be fast, and that fixes it

sure, he freezes projectiles, but i think its more interesting if he slows them down (slows them down a lot mind you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back