The max astral point for a technique is three per component. So it would be capped at (destruction 3 + elemental 3).Greater fireball (Destruction 4 + Elemental 4): Kofsia summons a greater fireball, which she hurls at targets. Upon impact, the fireball explodes and engulfs the area in flames.
Your total in Astral components is 24.The CS
View attachment 661315
Aliases: Captain Kofie
Faction/Guild: Copper Company Mercenary Guild
Elemental (Fire): 10
Astra Technique List:
- Fiery resolve (Alteration 2 + Elemental 2): Imbues Kofsia or any ally with the element of fire, forming a sort of shield around them that lessens damage from ranged or astral attacks.
- Great orb of Un (Destruction 3 + Elemental 3): Kofsia summons a greater fireball, which she hurls at targets. Upon impact, the fireball explodes and engulfs the area in flames.
- Dragon's tongue (Destruction 3 + Elemental 3): Kofsia concentrates her astral powers into her hands, allowing her to shoot out a stream of fire.
- Restoration (Restoration 2 + Alteration 2): A simple spell that can cure minor ailments and heal minor injuries. Although a strange addition to Kofsia's rather destructive arsenal, she studied it so that she could look out for the most important person in her life, herself.
- Kivyrian coat (Alteration 2 + Elemental 2): A somewhat complicated technique that allows the caster to regulate their body temperature by either expelling or imbuing them with heat. Helps the caster to withstand most climates, from scorching deserts to frozen tundras.
Greedy, egotistical and vain, those are a few of the many words people have used to describe Captain Kofsia Silvergrin of the Copper Company, Archgrandmaster of the School of Un. Kofsia loves only one thing more than herself and her mastery over elemental astra, and that is money. Opportunistic and cunning, Kofsia will utilize any excuses if she can see herself benefiting from the outcome. And while embodying both grand avarice and arrogant pride, it is difficult to deny her talents as a astral practitioner. Being a goblin, she either had to choose between becoming an assassin or a mage, of which she chose the latter. Whilst her compatriots studied the arts of the blade and poisons, Kofisa devoured books and scrolls that detailed the School of Un, a astral path using destructive fire. As her proficiency grew over the years she earned the rank of captain in the Copper Company Mercenary Guild, as well bestowed upon herself the title of Archgrandmaster of Un.