• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Akuji's Orphanage for the Abadoned Wickeds

AL.Over

熊貓嘅人性版本。
Akuji Barnes was a villain who used to be wanted from all corners of the world. She was a villain who made use of her knowledge for chemicals and physics to create powered individuals to act as her squad when it came to villain work, a wise yet evil woman she was. She was able to make her comrades unusually strong, able to hover above air using their vitality, and even make herself able to put people to sleep with her voice.

On the last years of her criminal life, Akuji was in a fierce battle with a military officer and barely made her harrowing escape. But, in exchange of her life, she had lost her right leg in the explosion she set off to escape with her last living comrade, Elliot Lance, who in turn lost all sight and hearing in his left eye and ear. The two managed not to succumb to their injuries and recovered, however paralysed in their own unfortunate ways.

Sadly no longer able to personally continue their work as villains, the two went into hiding and took refuge in a secluded and quiet field in the North of England. There was an abandoned manor that rested there, empty but in good condition after the owner died. So, they decided to clean the place and make it their own. But, they still wanted to continue the line of villains, since most are captured or killed these days, so they went on many trips around the globe with the help of old allies.

The two collected many young children. Children of captured or killed villains, children who were already wanted villains, or children with villainous potential. They took them back to their manor and raised them, eventually calling the place an orphanage.

With their new group of villain children, Akuji and Elliot taught the children the ways of the world and villain society. They made sure each child learns to use their quirks and talents to their advantage, and gives an ability to them at the ages 10 and beyond depending on readiness of the child.

How would these children conquer the world? Would they be successful in their crimes, or would they crash and burn like their guardians?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically, you will roleplay as a child at the Orphanage. You would roleplay living life there, interactions with others, alliances that you shall form, etc. Of course, you would be able to go out for villain work with others or you could go solo and raid a museum or rob a bank. It's your choice, but make sure it is believable.

Abilities chosen must be possible and believable as well in terms of science. Think of it as the science of 'quirks' in My Hero Academia, if you know what that is.

If you prefer not to have an ability at first, then I will be glad to give you permission to use weapons of choice as long as they are possible to obtain. Monetary difficulties shall not matter, as Akuji and Elliot still have money from their past robberies after all.

I will play the role of Akuji. If any of you want Elliot, you are free to take him as long as you have a better writing ability. I will play him if he goes unwanted (poor Elli)

Please DM me if you want a special scene like ability gifting with Akuji and Elliot for your character during the RP if required.

Reply to this thread if you are interested!

I got the CS up, everyone! Sorry if the CS is a bit basic, you can always add your own touch to it.

I got the CS up, everyone! Sorry if the CS is a bit basic, you can always add your own touch to it.
Ok soo cs should be ok aside form backstory lol my backstory brain is deas

EVERYONE. Sorry that I did not include this in the CS for the early version but could you add a date of birth for your character, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back