• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Aki's Looking

aikavi

Malcolm Merlyn is my life
Hi guys I’m Aki and I’m looking for a few RP partners.

First let me say I’m open to try anything if I don’t like it I will tell you but if you have a craving that no-one seems to be wanting to do I’ll try my best. (If it’s something I need to get into fandom or research I’ll need to do that first)

Second, I have roleplayed before but ages ago so I’m really not the best at writing. I only really do MxF and play dominant male.

And thirdly, I’d like to make friends someone to talk to and get a connection with. I feel that will help with our roleplaying instead of not really knowing each other and our comforts.

Here are the RP’s I would love to do

Pairings

Mob Boss / Civilian

Sorcerer / Non-magic User

Rich / Poor

Ranger / Lost Royal

Bounty Hunter / Bounty

Warrior / Bounty Hunter

Captain / Pirate(or Thief)

Non-Pairing

Medieval/Fantasy

Sci-Fi

Fandom

HTTYD

Warrior Cats

HP

Arrow

Pokemon

Mob Boss / Civilian

Sorcerer / Non-magic User (this is probably my favorite)

Rich / Poor

Captain / Pirate(or Thief)

HP

Ok pm me. I'm off to bed now if anyone else is interested pm me and I'll reply in the morning

Sent from my Lumia 610 using Tapatalk

I'm awake now and still looking for people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back