• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Akira’s rp search

Based Akira

Greetings gamers. It is I, your worst nightmare. I have appeared before you in search of roleplay because of boredom in this hellhole called life.

About Me:
22 cis male, he/him pronouns. I’ve been roleplaying since I was like 12 or something like that roleplaying on Roblox. I try to type as much as I can but if my responses get short then it’s probably because of life. I’m down to do OCxOC, OCxCC and CCxCC.

What RP I’m looking for:
I’ve got quite a few fandoms I’m interested in. One Piece, Demon Slayer, Fire Emblem, the critically acclaimed MMO RPG Final Fantasy XIV. I also have a fantasy Dungeons and Dragons based world that I’ve been building for a long time if that’s interesting to you. And if you’re not interested in any of that, feel free to bring up your interests and we’ll work on it together

Your requirements:
18+
I have no idea what else lol

If you are interested, feel free to dm me and we can talk about the rp. Happy hunting!

I have no idea what else lol
Since you don't have much in terms of requirements, perhaps I can help:
- What kind of post length do you prefer/want?
- How literate do you want your posts? Grammatically perfect, few flaws, don't care, etc.?
- How frequent do you want replies to be?
- Do you have any triggers or absolute no-go's?

Are there any plot ideas you have in mind for the D&D setting? I'd be down to chat in PMs if you'd like.

Since you don't have much in terms of requirements, perhaps I can help:
- What kind of post length do you prefer/want?
- How literate do you want your posts? Grammatically perfect, few flaws, don't care, etc.?
- How frequent do you want replies to be?
- Do you have any triggers or absolute no-go's?

Are there any plot ideas you have in mind for the D&D setting? I'd be down to chat in PMs if you'd like.
I don’t really have any requirements. Just nothing erotic. And no I don’t have a specific plot in mind but we can work on that together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back