Akashi Taurus

The Prophet

The Loremaster

Akashi Taurus

images (2).jpg

ragna_the_bloodedge_by_anjeliccredo-d4hjunp.jpg

Name- Akashi Taurus: Akai Shi, is Japanese for "Red Death", so the name is a blend of the two words. 

Age- 17 years old. 

Gender- Male

Parents- Adam Taurus and EtiriMagni

Race- Faunus

Height- 6 foot 4 inches. 

Weight- 154 lbs. 

Sexuality: Heterosexual. 

Body Type- alluring, attractive, Athletic, with medium muscle and lean, like a basketball player. 

Faunus Trait- Dog teeth (doesn't affect facial structure, just means he has sharp K-9 teeth.)

General belief: "Until I beat my father, I can't lose!"

Prejudice: The Belladonna Family. 

Symbol: The black beast

images.png

(Found on the back of his jacket.) 

Weapon- Retribution

katana_by_wei_kuchiki-d4sqppp.jpg

Weapon Description- Retribution is a futuristic katana merged with a butterfly knife concept. The blade is single edged,made of the strongest metal known to man, and razor sharp. Retribution has a mechanic which allows the edge of the blade to be infused with dust stored in small capsules. The blade is longer then a regular katana, but not to a massive degree. 

Other Weapon Facts- Retribution is based of of his father's sword, but with it's obvious upgrades. 

Aura Color- Bright red with flashes of black. 

Semblance- Akashi's Semblance is hereditary, meaning he inherited Moonslice from his father. This semblance allows him to, via absorb/counter attacks using his sword and charge via standing still, to attack usimg the power from his own and the countered attack. During the time of the block, it initiates a bullet time in a sense, letting him freely slash away. Then, once time is up, all the powered attacks hit at the same time, causing devastating amounts of damage. It is very powerful, but also very draining. If he doesn't have enough power, the bullet time will deactivate, forcing him to rely on his speed.

Skills- 

Hand-To-Hand/Melee Combat: 8

Ranged Combat: 0

Agility/Speed: 8

Overall Strength: 2

Logic/Critical Thinking: 2

Personality- Akashi adores his father, and strives to be just like him. He tries to talk the same, walk the same, act the same; if his father does it, he does too. While at the same time, he inherited his mother's happy go lucky personality. He tends to laugh and joke a lot, only to try and cover it up by acting Stoic. He fight grim, kill them in a badass way, give a badass finishing line, and walk away like nothing happened. Onlynto dream about it, thinking about how cool it was. He is a little tsundere though. 

Relationship with Parents- His mother died when he was five, leaving his father to raise him. Adam Taurus gave Akashi a ton of tough love, training him hard for hours a day, then laugh about it and generally be happy after word. His father showed a happy side nobody else saw, but some suspected. His father began working with the white Fang and Cinder's faction, spending less and less time with him. To compensate, Akashi spent all of his time training, until his father approached him. Adam had enrolled him into Beacon, in order to recieve the training needed to make him great. 

History- from what he was told, this parents met after a white fang raid on a Schnee dust company train. They massacred everyone, but when the train was rigged and about to explode, his father saw a white fang member stuck inside. He saved her, bla bla bla,  he never listened in that far. He was born on a weird day, where it was snowing while at the same time it was hot. The white fang had robbed a surplus of places, so money was never a problem. 

Other- Has an inexplicable hatred for leaf like foods, as he can't eat them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe i like the beginning of this bio already x3 i have a partiality to sharp canine-like teeth from anime characters lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back