• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill: Dawn of the Hunters OOC

could ya do something like... a little bigger? Like I´m not asking you to mach my size but like this is just plain... disappointing

then go eat. You have all the time in the world to reply, it doesn´t even have to be today but give me something with a decent size. As I said, I´m not asking you to match me, but gimme something I can work with! Something that feels at least a little complete...

something that doesn´t make my post feel like a waste of my time. Because I go for quality too, but your post wouldn´t even meet the content minium.

Look, I don´t wanna be arguing right now. So I´ll be asking a straight question and depending on the answer, we might end up just calling it a truce (if you agree to it) and going separate ways so we can avoid a fight.

So: Is it too much to ask to have something of a decent size in my view? It´s not a critique, not an attack, just me honestly asking if I can expect anything more detailed or if I should simply pull away to avoid pissing us both off.

I honestly felt there was not much more to put there, I do have large posts when I can, but sometimes you jsut cant. I didn't want to put a bunch of needless filler in the when it was wholely uneccesary is all. This is jsut the intro to the interaction, the posts will get bigger.

Because of the length of my response, I'm not expecting you to write amassive response to me, but I will make a concious effort to lengthen my next one.

Like you, I try to work towards quality. However I find that including all the elements for that, plus giving a concisive response and enough material for my partner to work from is something that takes quite some space

I fully get that, big posts are great and having a bunch in succession is awesome, but RP's all start with one thing in common. One post. with our last 2 posts, we're setting the stage, what comes next is pure character interaction, thus it should be larger :)

regardless I probably won´t respond until later today (if I do at all today), given I have other RPs to attend to, including completing the set up for my complex multigenre superhero roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back