• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill: Dawn of the Hunters OOC

AI10100 AI10100 I saw your post... There is a slight problem. My character can´t be IN the city, starting off anyway. He fled it long ago, and is too paranoid to just come back like that

AI10100 AI10100 I saw your post... There is a slight problem. My character can´t be IN the city, starting off anyway. He fled it long ago, and is too paranoid to just come back like that

Ahhhh, I see. I was assuming that he would rest easy knowing that he can easily be hidden. In that case, I don't think it would work out.

Ahhhh, I see. I was assuming that he would rest easy knowing that he can easily be hidden. In that case, I don't think it would work out.
pretty much. My character can still fix your thing, you just need to find a way to take your character out to the woods or induce mine to come back to the city

I wonder where the others are so far the leader is doing her own thing and the girl is talking to her arms i assume

just a reminder, my character is in a burning feild and open to interaction... Just sayin... never specified where exactly it was, but someone probably sees it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back