• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill: Apocalypse Night Raid Sheets

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
These and the Guard will be fundamentally the same sheets, I just like organization.

1. Remove everything that's in parenthesis in the sheet, unless it's something pertaining to your actual sheet.

2. Akame Ga Kill is an overpowered universe, however I will still be monitoring things to a degree.

3. Feel free to be a biological Teigu for yourself or someone else. Just don't go nuts.

4. Character limit will be six characters per person, no matter the sides, preferably keeping them even at 3 guards and 3 night raid members. Not required to keep even, but definitely preferred.

5. Note: Rankings are primarily used to determine authority. While it is expected that higher ranks WILL be stronger than those lower, it's not an insurmountable gap and ultimately left up to the Teigu.

6. Feel free to pretty up the CS with BBCode

Rankings:

Leader of Night Raid: Anne Solaire, Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Co-Leader: Sakura Izoiya Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Shadows/Generals: Lili Paimon Servant Servant , Derozen 'Rose' Calvin, RaidenJK RaidenJK

Night Raid Members: Kaiya Hashimoto TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Cirgo Duncar Mistah Mistah Freyer Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Race(Only applicable if Biological Teigu):

Appearance:

Personality(At the bare minimum a paragraph, please):

Bio(Not required, but openly encouraged):

Dislikes:

Fears(optional):

Opinion on the Guards(Required, can be as brief or as long as you wish.):

Gear(Anything other than your Teigu):

Fighting Style:

Other(Any other information, themesongs, etectra):

Teigu Information​

Any and all information on your Teigu goes here. Suggested fields are below, organize however you wish:

Appearance(s):

Powers/Abilities:

Trump Card:​

Last edited:
(I may make some changes tomorrow. BB Coding said fuck you so I am not using it. Sorry.)

Name:
Lili Paimon

Height:
5'5

Weight:
120 lbs

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Poker.Face.full.1232128.jpg

Shadow

Personality:

Smug, egocentric, cunning and reserved, these are some of the words that I can use to describe Lili. She's the kind of individual that waltz into you your life with full confidence and hospitality, only for you to feel the cold embrace of metal going through your back the moment you turn around. She knows how to play the game and has no qualms in playing dirty. Not even those closest to her can fully trust her, however it's hard to be hostile towards this silver tongued devil. Lili will gladly deconstruct you to your very emotional core just to see you crumble before her eyes if the situation calls for it. She enjoys the company of those who can appreciate the fine luxuries of the world (Such as a fine steak dinner accompanied by an aged wine under the veil of a starry night) and share her thrill for gambling.

Lili is far from being docile when it comes to ordering her around. Sure, she'll more than likely take a playful bow and say that she'll do as she's told, however at the end of the day her judgment is the one true ruler and she'll more than likely work behind the backs of her peers if the orders go against her intuition. Lili will never jump into a situation without first covering all of her basis and will not fully commit to a plan if the room for failure is big enough. It's unknown where her loyalties truly lay, however it's undeniable that Lili is able to do a lot for Night Raid without through the power of words. Despite all of this Lili is someone who respects those above her and will never raise her voice towards them, just keep in mind that it's best to stay on her good side.

Towards those closest to her Lili can turn out to be a fine drinking buddy. She has various interesting anecdotes to tell from her gambling days and can teach you a card trick or two. She's an amazing listener, though this could be just her gathering information about you to use in case you turn against her or Night Raid, and can proportionate some kind of useful advice.

Bio:
"Ah...Guess you must've grown to like me if you're gonna ask about my past. Good, good...I am always happy to make new friends. Well, I was born in an ambulating circus without either of my parents. From what the ringmaster told me they both perished during one of their Danger Beast taming sessions. The only thing that was left behind for me was a suitcase inside of which lay a gun and bullets, a handbook on gambling, some money...and a very interesting deck of cards. Now, as someone who didn't have any special talents I decided to put myself to good use in order to help out the circus. I would set up a desk inside a small tent and play poker with our costumers. It was almost sad to strip them of their money and personal possessions, however it was their fault for not denying my offers for a rematch. Soon I became the main star of that little circus "The unbeatable child gambler" they would call me...Oh don't give me that look, I didn't come up with that nickname."

"Life was good going good for me, until a group of ill-mannered costumers came into my tent. You may know them, they called themselves The Empire's Army. Anyways, it seems they weren't fond of my streak and called me a cheater. Now I may have spoken my mind towards these claims, however I don't think that aiming their weapons at me was an appropriate response. It was at that moment that I discovered that my deck of cards may be something special after all because...well, lets just say the walls of the tent's wall took a bright crimson color. Seems I may have made a mistake after all though, because when I stepped outside there were plenty of Empire soldiers looking at me...Guess we were really deep into their territory. To keep it simple I ran away into the forest and the circus and its members were burnt to the ground."

"From there on out I spent my life travelling the land and making profit out of scammi-...I mean winning multiple gambles. Not surprisingly it never really mattered if I used my deck or my costumer's ones, I would always win. One day I stumbled across a convoy filled with some....suspicious individuals. I chatted with the driver and got some interesting information regarding who they were and what they did. It took very little effort for me to convince them to bring me with them. They called themselves the Revolutionary Army and they managed to get my interest. I would devote the following years of my life to helping out their cause via words and some more dirty methods. That's about it to be honest...Ah, you seem to have emptied your glass. Here, let me refill it for you."

Gambling
Materialistic possessions
Card games
Witty puns
Classy people

Dislikes:
Any kind of mess
People who don't tale care of their body
Cold weather
Being held
Un-courteousness

Fears:
-Tight closed places (Her neck stiffens up, making it extremely hard for her to breath)

Opinion on The Guards:
"As long as we have a similar goal at hand I don't mind them or the methods they use..."

Gear:
-The old gun her parents left her
-Chips for gambling
-A silver lighter (Lili does't smoke though)

Fighting Style:
Unlike some of her peers Lili opts for a more planned out battle strategy rather than a more direct approach. She believes that going into a fight straight on is a sure way to get yourself killed, so she instead opts for ambushes when it comes down to attacking someone. Lili has always preferred using words rather than spilling blood to resolve a predicament, however if she's tossed into the midst of a battle she prefers to hang back and proportionate ranged support with her cards. Lili is surprisingly agile and quick with her movements, however she mostly uses this agility as a disengage tool.

Other:
(Theme song)

"This mysterious deck of cards was created from the remains of Devil's Root, a powerful Danger Beast which lay deep within the forests awaiting to dine on any foolish being that stepped into its domain"
66dc8781d1c9de4a2de328ae8de8e21d.jpg

Powers/Abilities:

"Dangerous Gamble is mostly a supportive Teigu which grants its user both passive skills and offensive ones."

Silver tongue
Makes the user's dialogue to sound specially charismatic towards others, allowing the user to more easily persuade others to do as he/she says. This ability is specially effective towards simple humans because unless they are worn out Teigu users have a far more powerful mental strength making it harder for the user to persuade them.

Smoke screen
The users tosses one or several (Up to 8) cards into the ground. After an audible snap of their fingers a smoke screen emerges from within the cards, allowing for a quick escape or ensure a safe breach.

Nightmare projection:
The user twirls a card in between their fingers in front of their victim's face. After a minute has passed the imagery of the cards is replaced with the victim's deepest fear. If pressed against their forehead imagery of said fear will flash within the victim's mind, regardless if they have their eyes closed or not.

Sharp flight:
Eight cards leave the deck and begin hovering behind its user. When commanded to said cards will follow a determined trajectory and will cuts through the targets flesh with once it comes into contact with it. (Disclaimer: They may be sharp, but they are still as weak as your average card)

Devil's luck:
Gives the user a boost of luck that is mostly present during mundane activities (Such as playing a game of poker *wink wink*). Has very little influence during battles.

Trump Card:
Arrivederci!:
All 52 cards from the deck begin to spin around the user at a high speed. After a few seconds of channeling the user disappears into a random position 500 yards away from its original position. This however leaves the user in an exhausted state and he/she won't be able to use Dangerous Gamble for 24 hours.

Last edited:
Name: Anne Solaire

Height: 5'4

Weight: 126 lbs

Race: Biological Teigu

Appearance:
ERHO2bx.jpg

Personality:
Despite her appearance, how long she's existed, and the fact that she's the leader of Night Raid Anne is a extremely childish person outside of combat. Most of the time she isn't serious in the least and takes everything as a game, an extremely fun game that she considers herself a master of. Life is very much an adventure for her, she doesn't take much seriously at all. She constantly plays pranks on her fellow members, especially the higher ranked ones. This coupled with the fact she has very little sense of shame or embarrassment leads to some very interesting things.

Despite her childish attitude Anne is actually very intelligent, being childish only in personality, not in mind. She is an expert strategist and tactician, which is why she was chosen as the leader of Night Raid. Her plans are usually foolproof by design, but unfortunately she can't be held accountable by those who execute them.

In combat however Annes' personality shifts entirely. She becomes completely calm and serious, focusing entirely on the fight. Nothing distracts her at all until her target is dead or incapacitated.

Bio: WIP

• Candy
  • Target practice
  • Rain
  • Sushi
  • Reading
  • Rin
Dislikes:
  • Plain noodles
  • Spicy food
  • Slow music
  • Constant fighting
  • Being woken up early without good reason
Fears: Being destroyed.

Opinion on the Guards: Anne, for the most part, doesn't really have much of an opinion on the guards anymore. Sure, during the revolution she hated them entirely for the most part; but at the same time knew they were just doing their jobs. Most of them weren't inherently evil...even if the vast majority were. As it stands now she continues to judge people based on their actions, not based on pre-war thoughts.

Gear: Anne, at any given time, carries around a satchel full of different kinds of snacks. Primarily candies.

Fighting Style: Anne, for the most part, obviously prefers sticking to range. That is, until she uses her shotgun which is when she'll get up-close and personal. She is usually always on the move if and whenever possible, finding that moving targets are always harder to hit...that is if she's the moving target. She's a bit cocky in her skills given the fact she wields guns with decent proficiency, which more often than not leads to her getting more injured than needed even if she can regenerate from it.

Other: Anne's core is outside of her body in a ring worn by Rin. Only few know about this, primarily the Shadows.

Teigu Information​

faiuiY4.png

Powers/Abilities:

Anne has three guns that she wields and can summon at will, each with their advantages and disadvantages as well as the amount of stress and energy it takes to wield them. It is impossible to permanently disarm Anne, as it impossible for someone else to wield her weapons. As far as disarming her, all she requires is a simple gesture to return her guns to her hands. As far as someone else wielding them they simply won't fire.

Anne wields two massive hand-cannonesque guns for her primary weapons, these guns having ability have the ability to blast holes into wall if sufficiently charged. To charge it is as simple as holding down the trigger, once the barrel glows the bullet in the gun is ready to blast through nigh anything save for other Teigu. These guns give Anne a significant speed boost when wielded for the sacrifice of raw power unless she takes time to fire charged shots. Normal rounds are capable of piercing unarmored targets with ease and punching through armor after sufficient damage dealt.

Anne's second gun, and second preferred weapon, is a massive shotgun. Her movement is severely hindered when using this heavy and bulky weapon despite inherent Biological Teigu strength. This weapon is capable of majorly wounding someone in only a few shots, making it the most powerful yet most draining weapon in her arsenal. Sustained combat with this weapon is impossible, thus making her usually only use it to finish a fight.

Anne's third, and arguably most versatile gun, is a huge HMG about the same size she is when propped upright. This gun is capable of firing 40 rounds per second of low damaging bullets. Accuracy is next to non existent and maneuverability is arguably worse than with her shotgun, making this weapon better for use against large crowds or as a suppression weapon.

Trump Card; Ballistic Rain:

Anne's trump-card, which she can only use once every four days and completely drains her combat capabilities is fairly devastating. Anne crouches down and overcharges both of her guns far past their normal limits and fires the shots into the air. The shots subsequently split apart and rain down like flak shells, peppering the ground roughly 200 feet in front of her with sporadic and semi powerful explosions.​

Last edited:
Name: Derozen"Rose"Calvin

Height:6,5

Weight:200

Race:Human

Appearance:
4c5f1b23920b13fd18bed2858c38bb74.jpg

Personality:​
Looking at his slightly intimadating appearance Derozen is actually a carefree yet kinda quiet man he is young so he enjoys exploring and sometimes fighting only if its with a stronger or a worthy enemy.He is the type to help a complete stranger but won't show them a slither of trust unless its life or death.He doesn't care about anyone that he doesn't know unless its a dangered and defenseless person.He hates unhonorable people because he was raised around a tribe of old samuria and he even doesn't use a sword.Other than his honorable yet care free attitude he is pretty smart enough to be a strategist or a tactician yet he isn't because he likes fighting a little to much to think up game plans for his team so he leaves it to others.He is also slightly perverted and will only show it if teased.But other than that he is mainly a friend you can rely on yet not too much for he will not take the whole world on for you.
Bio:
TBR

Exploring or going out
Exercising
Hanging out with friends
Being a knight in shining armor(sometimes)
Food
People who are almost always happy
Games

Dislikes:
People who are super arrogant
Strict rules
Unhonorable people
Creepy people
People who are always serious

Opinion on Guards:
From his own cleverly chosen words"I don't give a flying f$#k what they do as long the do it for good".

Fighting style:
Derozen is more of a sneak attack and take em out as fast as possible person but he can also lead the battle field as a tank with his brutality if he needs too but he is mainly a rogue like fighter if not a support role.

Teigu Info:
latest

Abilities and Powers:
Having taught himself hand to hand combat their is no stance known to man yet that can comepletely counter his but these gaunlets are permentaly stuck to Derozen hands for some unknown reason.He was orginally found in a forest at the age of ten with a unknown backstory with the gloves connected to him.But the gaunlets boosts his senses and reflexes kinda making him a animal like fighter who focuses on techniques and his smarts to overwhelm enemys.Yet he does have magical properties too in his gloves which boost the power of his techniques and he also has the ability to shoot shadow projectiles of his fist.Now explaining that here are his main techniques.

Savage combo:
This technique is a combo where Derozen lets a little bit of his beast side come out and unleash a punishing combo on his enemy using more of his speed than brutal power.This is one of Derozen's basic skills.

Silent Retreat:
This is more of a strategic and regroup skill than a attack skill where Derozen fakes an attack and pulls up a dust screen where he will retreat and heal or think and if he's with a group he will try to support the strategist before going back out into the field.

Hell from Everywhere:
This is a skill where Derozen uses if he can't get close range on his opponent where he shoots fake projectiles to distract his enemy and then close in behind them

One-inch Death:
A powerful technique where if Derozen gets close enough he will try to land a one-inch punch on your lungs and if he does he will then try to finish up with a regular combo

Soul Fist:
This technique actually consist more of long range then close where Derozen while try to stealthly shoot projectiles at his target while standing a distance away and if the target finds him he then has a long range standoff but slowly trying to get closer.

Trump card:
Asura's Wrath

Now this trump is a brutal transformation which boosts Derozen's strength and speed greatly.But he enters a rage where he doesn't stop until he kills his target or targets.If used once it can't be used for another 5 days while also exhausting the hell out of him and having to rest for a whole day.

(Picture of him using trump card)

latest

Last edited:
Name: Sakura Izoiya

Height: 5,3

Weight: 124

Race: Human

Appearance:02.jpeg

Personality: Sakura is a thinking everything to her is a number or a piece in a game. All things must fall into place that's how she handles battles when it comes to people she tends to lack in skills. Her social abilites are visibly poor often struggling to find the right words to say. She likes leaving motivation to their leader or anyone else as she believes anyone is better than herself. Battle is where she shines thinking everyone to be a queen in a chess game. No member is a piece worth throwing away and each play must be thought through. That's Sakura's way and she refuses to change it.

Bio: As a child Sakura didn't make any friends when she was but four her parents learned how smart she was. After solving a complex puzzle her parents forced her to study and study, solve puzzles after puzzle and play games like chess. When she was 16 her father left to join the fight against the danger beast he did not return. Sakura had lost one of the only two people she had ever known in her whole life. She desperately held onto her mother going into a nervous panic whenever she left the room. Then on her 18th birthday a danger beast attacked it is killed but not before it took the life of her mother before her. Sakura was now alone smart but socially an idiot she didn't know where to turn.

The only thing she had was a deep hate for danger beast. A desire to fight back and prevent something like this from happening again. So Sakura decided she would join Night Raid. With her brains and some training she managed to rise in the ranks. She soon found herself as second in command she thought it strange her plan was first to use the others as pawns. Although somewhere along the way she saw them as queens. It only took her a hour to realize she had grown emotionally dependent on Night Raid the new family she had gotten.

Likes:Chess, Puzzles, Mind Games, Thinkers, Motherly figures

Dislikes:Being left to her own thoughts, Things being dead quiet, Danger Beast

Fears:That she'll lose everyone close to her again without being able to do anything.

Opinion on the Guards:"It does no good to shoot the sleeping tiger in the foot."

Gear:Smoke bombs each with a three second fuse, nine knives (say that nine times fast), Queen chess piece

Fighting Style: Sakura is a thinker and the way she fights reflects that. Her attacks are all calculated nothing Sakura does in a fight is for no reason. She keeps a cool head and can give commands at a moments notice. While not the most agile she does have a soild defense and an agressive offense. Her only real weakness being very quick close range fighters and highly skilled long range fighters, as with her weapon and fighting style she is almost unbeatable mid range.

Other: When stressed Sakura will chew on something to calm herself down from her lips, to her tongue, to nails, or a finger. It isn't rare for her to chew on pens and pencils as well. Despite her love for the game Sakura will sometimes utter the phrase, "I hate Chess." One can only assume because she thinks it sounds cool to say.

Teigu Information

Origin of Teigu: Sakura's Teigu comes from a Danger Beast that had nine tails. Even when it's head was chopped off the tails still moved like they had minds of their own.
maxresdefault-1.jpeg

Name of Teigu:Cat o' Nine Hells

Appearance(s):228103-img3440315.jpeg

Powers/Abilities:This whip when held by Sakura will move however she wills it to move. The range of this whip can extend to 12 feet and move at high speeds able to block bullets if need be. Sakura will usually have the whips hold knives in order to increase their offensive abilities

Trump Card: Blood Drunk-Sakura can feed the whips a non-stop supply of her blood to boost their speed and strength. In order to do so she needs to wrap one of the nine whips around her arms. If she uses this for too long she can go into shock and faint or die depending on her health.

Last edited:

Those who lie deserve to be punished.
Kaiyo
Name:

Kaiyo Hashimoto

Appears Around 21, probably older

Female

Height:

5'0"

Weight:

103 lbs.

Race:

Biological Teigu

Appearance:
123745.jpg

Personality:

Kaiyo is an openly analytical, calm, and strategic young woman, one who believes in honesty and honesty only. Honestly, she has a bit of a vendetta against being dishonest, seeing as the last time someone lied to her cost her an arm. She's naturally very untrusting of others, usually keeping to herself most of the time and refusing to talk to anyone unless she's 100% certain that they are trustworthy. She's very stubborn and emotionless, often hiding her feelings behind a glass wall; however, if they stay holed up too long, they usually go out of control.

When Kaiyo is angry, she isn't just angry; she's batshit crazy. Usually you can tell she's pissed when her pupils dilate and she starts shouting, something that's very uncommon in Normal Kaiyo. She has some PTSD from the events that lead up to her losing her arm, plus she doesn't trust other people; she's hesitant to make friends as a result. She blames a lot of what people do that she doesn't like on dishonesty.

Bio(Not required, but openly encouraged):

- Sweet Foods
- Honesty
- Cute Girls
- Birds
- Ramen

Dislikes:

- Liars
- Her Left Arm
- Spicy Foods
- Trusting People Too Soon

Opinion on the Guards:

Like with most people, Kaiyo possesses little trust towards the Guards.

Gear:

hqdefault.jpg

Saya, her bird

Fighting Style:

Kaiyo uses a lot of strategic thinking before she delivers her blows, but there usually is a creepy aura surrounding her as she attacks. She is very concise with her blows, and doubly violent. Kay isn't afraid to get her hands dirty/

Other(Any other information, themesongs, electra):
- She is a lesbian (
never would admit love, though)
An idea of what Kaiyo's like when someone lies to her:

Teigu Information
Dlanor.A..Knox.full.381331.jpg

Powers/Abilities:

Knox is a sword that increases intellect and accuracy. It uses techniques that require Kaiyo to apply the use of logic in order for them to work. Abilities are based on the three laws of logic and on telling the truth.

Red Truth: The truth is not black or white; it is the shining red of the blood of those who disobey the laws of logic and are dishonest. These people are the worst and deserve death above all else.

This ability is fairly simple, and the one that Kaiyo most commonly uses. All that it takes is for the target to lie to her. Every lie increases the sharpness of the blade of her sword.

Blue Truth: Those who tell the truth shall be rewarded.
Red Truth's counterpart; when an ally tells the truth (or just anyone in general), a blue light radiates from her sword and hits an ally, restoring their stamina.

Law of Identity: A given something is a given something.
Can be used in situations in which target denies who they are or in which details of one object, person, or place are inaccurate; the sword turns purple and, when she attacks, the target loses their sense of identity and self long enough for her to recover and/or escape. A defensive and distracting ability.

Law of Contradiction: A given something can't be both that something and not that something.
Used in situations in which it is unclear of who the target is, whether they have a lookalike or they use the "place-the-blame-on-someone-else" strategy or just lie in general; the sword has a red light radiate around Kaiyo and she is able to identify the true target. Once the target is identified, the sword turns into a bright red bolt of lightning and is hurled at the target.

Trump Card:

Law of the Excluded Middle: A statement must either be true or false.
For when the target decides to play mind games with Kaiyo; for each lie told to her, they are pierced with an exact copy of her sword. It doesn't actually hurt until Kaiyo wills it to, but it's incredibly painful and very fatal.

Last edited:
tumblr_n4baq5j4pa1tpj1eao5_500.png

tumblr_ob9l3cYHIK1vn0c15o9_400.png
Name:
Freyr

Height:
5'8

Weight:
132lbs

Race:
Half Human, Half Biological Teigu

Appearance:
latest

tumblr_ofoiyev0kZ1rzbebto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nb878nnOC61tzj4nvo1_540.png

dee80c1373e3b05207ff9f02b6bbe16f.jpg
tumblr_ob9l3cYHIK1vn0c15o8_400.png

Personality:
Freyr is one of the more quiet members on Night Raid, though that doesn't mean he's either shy or introverted. When he does speak Freyr is very polite and softspoken. Apart from being quiet Freyr is also extremely curious, not having any recollection for his life as a normal human Freyr is seeing almost everything for the first time. Making his enthusiasm almost childlike.

Freyr is also troubled about what exactly he is. He knows he was born a human, but after being used as an experiment in fusing a human with a Teigu. Two in fact. Freyr gets really frustrated that he can't remember anything.

Bio:
As stated before Freyr has no recollection of his prior life. From what he could tell the Empire used him as some sort of test subject in a human-Teigu experiment. This was all done during the end of the rebellion in a last ditch effort to create a powerful weapon. Freyr had a Teigu implanted in him. The Teigu was called Surtr, a powerful Teigu that only a few amount of people could. It was implanted within him, fusing with both his body and soul. The experiment was highly dangerous, nearly killing Freyr and depriving him of all of his memories. Luckily before he could be used on the battlefield Night Raid and the Revolutionary Army. Freyr was only about 12 at the time, and he was taken into custody of Night Raid where he was given the name Freyr.

+ Actually knowing something
+ Sleeping
+ Learning something new

Dislikes:
- Not knowing something
- Being left out

Fears:
~ Never understanding anything
~ using his Trump Card
~ Being used as a weapon

Opinion on the Guards:
Freyr doesn't really know a whole lot about the guards, so his opinions about them are pretty neutral.

Gear:
None

Fighting Style:
Becaus of his Teigu, Freyr could take many roles on the battlefield. Though he prefers close rang to mid range combat. Using a unique style of cqc that uses every part of his body. He can also fill a defensive support role if needed.

Other:
Similar to other Biological Teigu Freyr has a regenerative property, though it's severely slower and it also protects him from poisons. Unlike other Teigu Freyr lacks a core, though he can be killed just like any other human, since he has a body of one.
tumblr_ob9l3cYHIK1vn0c15o1_400.png

tumblr_okwnvjNMTT1w3vsi0o2_1280.jpg

Surtr

Freyr's Teigu. It takes the form of a large red double sided cone with two white rings. It appears over his right shoulder when Freyr wills it to, and it grants him a large number of abilities. Most of the abilities that it grants Freyr can be used without having Surtr active, but they will be weaker. Surtr only lasts for a limited amount of time, it will slowly start to break apart after extend use.

Flow: A light blue fire-like flow of energy that can cause heavy damage to whoever is it by it. Flow can be shaped into different forms, from surrounding Freyr's fists for stronger punches, forming into small balls that can be used as projectiles, enhancing his physical capabilites, and even creating a shield to protect himself and allies.
32cbdfda262c1a89305d841c7edda600.jpg

92cd7ec691ff3030880de528500520b6.jpg

20e57a4cff02346b58b5347365a2a260377660c4_hq.jpg

Appearance(s):
tumblr_okwnvjNMTT1w3vsi0o3_1280.jpg

Surtr at full strength

tumblr_okwnvjNMTT1w3vsi0o1_1280.jpg

Surtr when it's nearly out of power

Trump Card:
tumblr_o6tahl6gBF1rzbebto1_1280.jpg

Sumbrander

A part of Surt, and the physical representation of his soul. This is a very high risk high reward Trump Card. Sumbrander is basically another Surtr that is far more stronger, and it takes the form of a sword. Being a physical representation of Freyr's sword if Sumbrander were to be destroyed then Freryr would die as a result. And just like Surtr this Teigu also has a time limit, and if it hits zero then Freyr will die. Freyr hates using it as he sees it as a huge weakness. Sumbrander and Surtr can be used at the same time, making Freyr a powerhouse, but he'll also suffer sever physical damage.

tumblr_o7hr75wDdD1rzbebto1_1280.jpg

Also Freyr's eyes glow when he's using Sumbrander.

Last edited:

"Whether it's a demon or the devil himself. I must press forward and face my fears so that I may protect those in need"

-Cirgo

"I usually don't show mercy, but even the most pathetic weaklings like yourself aren't worth the effort"

-Deus

Name:

Cirgo Duncar

Male

Height:

5'8

Weight:

156 pounds

Race:

Human

Appearance:

20191a04f52e7c969074759bec1109da.png

Night Raid Member
Personality:

Cirgo suffers from multiple personality disorder that brings out a different side of him that acts as his complete opposite.

Cirgo is a kind and gentle person with a love for animals and tends to get easily emotional. He loves making new friends and often dreams about being a great hero that would save world and hopefully give him the confidence he needed to talk to a girl. Cirgo can also be really shy especially around girls he thinks are cute and around dudes who look like they would eat him for lunch. Nevertheless he is no coward and enjoys friendly fighting and hates unnecessary killing.

Now the other side has a different name along with a different perspective and a different dream. Personally giving himself the name Deus he has a passion for fighting and killing despite any circumstance or who it might be. He only sees animals as pesky thing that make for fantastic hunts and has no trouble talking to anyone as he nearly talks down to everyone. His dream isn't to become a hero, but it's not far from Cirgo's dream either. He simply wants to become not only the world's greatest assassin, but alsoo the world's greatest warrior as well.

Bio:

(WIP)

Sports
Reading
Tree climbing
Swimming
Planning
Rivals
Bad puns

Dislikes:
Pointless killing

Dragons
Danger Beast
Rude people
Greedy people

Fears:
Losing loved one's
Being too weak
Dragons

Opinion on the Guards:

Cirgo respects the guards and has tried desperately to convince the other Night Raid members to trust them as well. However Deus could care less about the guards as whether they like him or not doesn't bother him any.

Gear that he always carries on him:
Shuriken
Bow and arrows
Ninjato
Neko te
Poisons

Special gear for special occasions:
Bo staff
Kusarigama
naginata

Fighting Style:

Cirgo is a master tactician and stratigest always planning ahead to out maneuver his opponents in every way. He uses a combination of ninjutsu, kenjutsu, taijutsu, kusarigama, and many more depending on what he brings with him to the fight. He never fights the same enemy twice often keeping them guessing at what his next move is to allow himself to play them with the tactical advantage. He loves to set traps and use poisons to restrict his opponents of ever getting an open shot. He can also read emotions and intent by looking at his opponents face and body movement and is also an expert tracker.

Appearance(s):

64769746d5d052b730da4bcf2114c34c.jpg

Powers/Abilities:

Smokescreen: As a way to set up the battlefield the armor can emit smoke to cover the area making it nearly impossible to see. The weakness of this ability is that the smoke does not last long and requires immediate action to be used in the best way possible

Invisibly: This ability allows the user the become completely invisible for 5 minutes. However, the more he moves around (which includes attacking and running) the more visiblehe becomes

Light step: Is a passive ability that allows Cirgo to move around attack without omitting a single noise. Another passive ability he obtains is the ability to walk almost anywhere. He can walk up walls and trees and even on water.

Presence hiding: Another passive ability allows Cirgo to become scentless and allows him to hide his killing intent. Making him extremely hard to track down.

Immense defense: Just like any armor teigu it provides great support when it comes to defense.

Infrared vision: Allows Cirgo to see heat signatures and to track down his enemies.

Trump Card:

Has not discovered it yet

Name:
Hollow, A.K.A Jack
Height:
6,7"
Weight:
242 lbs
Race:
Bio. Teigu
Appearance:
F1ECBDAA-EBE2-4EE1-8FB8-483CE4FCFA1E-2520-0000047E6E9BBBCE.jpeg
Personality:
To say in the least 'Jack' is a very intelligent being and has been around the block a couple of times over his very long life span even knowing things people don't care about and even talk about them to bug people. 'Jack' can also be a very savage entity in combat which is fairly common for him since its in his nature, but most of the time he is just quite and observing like an old man and will spot out your personality and traits fairly easy knowing how to handle most people (whisper) especially those on the more wilder side.

'Jack' is known as the gentle giant when he is not in combat or not on a mission opting helping people out in town, tending to plants and animals or just helping out everyone of his compatriots in the nightraid and elite knight squad.
Bio:
W.I.P
+Fighting
+Plants and Animals
+Chaos....sometimes
+Light
Dislikes:
-Pain
-Losing
-Being Outwitted
-Pitch Blackness
Fears:
Unknown to him
Opinion on the Guards:
'Jack' does not really hate the guards at all in fact he has some close in it, It's just that when he was fighting against the empire they were just a mission to him and they had to be dealt with. But now as his allies he cherishes them like he would night raid as family.
Gear:
-The cloak he keeps on him.
Fighting Style:
Unlike all the other fancy tactics and smarts 'Jack' uses to coordinate a team, by himself he sticks to complete savage and instictual fighting adapting to his opponents fighting style to completely obliterate them or chip away there armor. He usually sticks to close combat with his monstrous strength but has some but very few capabilities to fight at long range.

When 'Jack' ops not to choose his savage way he uses his/her elegant form which utilizes fast and devastating attacks while being cautious at the same time, he/she uses random attacks swiftly before retreating than going back in to wear down the enemy for a final blow. (Think of the dancer of boreal valley from darksouls)
Other:

- Since 'Jack' is made up of a Un-biological materials he is not affected by poison or anything that messes with a normal human via poison or things like that.
Teigu Information

Appearance(s):

Elegant fighting form:
(Gender swap...don't know he has no gender in the first place.)
A397AA56-1FD6-4349-9D61-560E1AC06CDF-3212-00000566E363D872.jpeg

In this form 'Jack' turns into a female appearance. And loses a little strength but gets a boost in speed and reflexes. In this form he/she has full thinking capabilities and tends to stay to tactics that will keep enemies on there toes or else they die.

Savage form (but has the giant mask on):
43C03DDE-1BE0-4FF3-93D4-944832F24317-3212-00000566F218CA66.jpeg

In this form 'Jack relies mostly on instincts and tends to stay up close and personal not letting the enemies have a break. In this form he loses most intelligence besides combat related but gains a boost in strength and speed.
Powers/Abilities:
'Jacks' first ability is his ability of regeneration which can put body parts back on if he can hold the body part that has gotten cut off as long as his core is not damaged like any other but his form of generation is almost institaneous as long as no body part is cut off than it will take up to a minute or two based on the body part. In case of full body reconstruction he'll need up to a day or two.

'Jacks' second ability is for shade dash that lets him go intangible for a split second letting him avoid an attack, but he can't do it repeatedly or he can become disoriented and be open for an attack for a couple of seconds.

'Jacks' third abilities is his abilitiy of his natural body senses and strength and reflexes to outclass any normal human and most Teigu users. Though in his/her elegant form he leaves behind his strength for more speed and reflexes.

'Jacks' fourth and only long range ability is his dark blast, which when he uses and giant black ball of mass with jaws comes out of his mask and decimates everything in a single line. While the ball has no tracking and can't go more than 25 meters it makes up for it in the raw destruction it had.

'Jacks' final abilities is in fact the most prominite one....his sword that he uses. While in its natural form (in the picture through his chest) it looks like a giant chunk of cracked metal in the shape of a makeshift sword that'll brake. In truth it's nigh impossible to break and changes forms based on his form, like the swords in his elegant form or gauntlets that blend in with his arms in his savage form, it's his most devastating and most simple abilities/weapons while also not being able to be picked up by anyone unless he wants them to.

Trump Card:
4F7B4490-979E-4F93-A06D-21AF8409C873-3459-0000061C86CDAD8C.jpeg

In this form 'Jack' is at his most primal form and loses all senses except battle. In this form 'Jack' becomes a walking incarnation of death boosting all his abilities to the max potential.

PAIN- 'Jacks' Trump is his most hated thing pain, the ability is him or someone inflicting pain on him making orange fluid come out, this in turns increases his already increased sense and strength by 5x the amount it was until he is killed, unconscious, or loses his whole form. While in this state jack becomes extremely hungry and starts consuming everything in sight if he needs to heal leaving him open, also while in this form his form dissapates back into a black shadow substance leaving his red core open for attacks unless it is retrieved or he has enough time to reform which is around 4-12 hours.

Last edited:
IMG_0501.GIF

The darkness inside of the human heart is unquenchable, it is a beast that hungers for more. Death is it's call, embrace it.
R.Shinohara

• Name
    Rin Shinohara

Alias
    - Night Raid's Talon
    - "Grim"
    - The Vampire

Male

Height

5'10

Weight

146 lbs

Rank

Co-Leader/Shadow: Former
    Member: Current

Other
- Rin and Anne are infatuated with each other, and they have been dating for quite some time. He keeps her core on his person at all times in the form of a ring he wears on his left right index finger.

- Due to his relationship with Anne, the higher ups of the Revolutionary Army deemed it unprofessional for the two leaders of Night Raid to be infatuated with each other, so they demoted him from his position of Co-Leader and placed him as a regular member within the group of assassins. Several months have passed since the intervention.

- Faceclaim: Shintarou Kisaragi from Mekakucity Actors.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back