• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

NPC A'kal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatheron

The Destroyer
A'kal

- The Sword of Ages -

• Posting Color: None

Name: A'kal
    Race: Human (Varden)
    Sex: Male

Hair: Black / Shoulder Length
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 6'6 (198 cm)
    Weight: 198 lb (90 kg)

Languages: Varden, Common, Dwarven (intermediate)

Alignment: Lawful Good

Last edited by a moderator:
My first reaction was that you should have asked me through a private message first, with this RP being officially closed for applications. After reading your entire character sheet though, I can't deny all the possibilities it brings. I think I could fit you very well into the existing story. There would be a few minor details to be ironed out, of course, but that's only natural. All the most important aspects of your character would remain the way you created them :)

I am putting you on the waitlist until we finish your character, discuss your insertion and such a time comes that I can naturally throw you into the fray :P

I will contact you via PM soon. Thanks for the interest.

Thought it may have been which is why I was hesitant before applying. Thought I may as well give it a shot.

I'm glad you liked the character. I'll be awaiting your PM.

Character officially approved, and you now have full access to all Amaranth aspects. In plain words, you are free to post. Welcome aboard :D

Unfortunately, due to unannounced and prolonged absence of this player, his character is hereby converted into an NPC with the possibility of being reclaimed should Zatheron ever return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back