• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AJ's search for a good rp

R
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

BUMP

Big Brother Jack

Would you Kindly?
The Search is on.

Hello people, my name is AJ and since I am unlucky with roleplays that I am interested in doing I thought I would post a thread on what I wanna do and maybe people would like it. I will not rp smut or anything 18+, if we do get to that moment with our characters fade to black. I only do Male X Female (me being the male) and I’m not really a stickler for detail, just write enough to set the scene and don’t contact me if you just say sure, help me plot!

I’m oc friendly and will ask you to double if you use an oc because I like canon character. II can write at least 2 paragraphs and maybe even more depending on how much I have to work with. Playing multiple side characters is a must or else the story will get stale.

Fandoms

The Promised Neverland
I play Ray or Norman
I ask that you play Emma if you want to do an oc X either one of them. I don't mind if the relationship is platonic or romantic.

AOT
I play Eren and Levi although I might not want to rp this since I am already in a long term one
I ask you play Erwin if you want to do an oc X levi or if oc X Eren play Armin or Mikasa.

Star Wars
I play Anakin Skywalker, any of the clones from the Bad Batch, Captain Rex, Mando
I ask that you play Ashoka if you do an oc.

Infamous
I play Cole and Delsin
I ask you play Zeke if we OC X cole or play Fetch if OC X Delsin

I play Zuko
I ask you play Ty Lee if you want an OC X Zuko

That's all for now. Maybe this will be updated but for now it stays like this. I don’t care if you comment or pm, whatever you wanna do you can do. Thank you for reading this!

Last edited:
Are you literate? And are you okay with original plots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back