Aivree Lanzone

Polaris.

Creator Of My Own Twisted World
embed.php
  [SIZE= 12px]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]" T h e  c o l o u r  o f   t r u t h  i s  g r e y "  - Andre Gide[/SIZE]

BrHQ7gt.jpg

[SIZE= 11px]17 ½ . Female . December 12 . Fine Arts [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]    Written & Roleplayed by: @Sasil[/SIZE]

#accordion{
width: 500px;
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
list-style: none;
}
#accordion h2{
font-size: 12pt;
margin: 0px;
padding: 10px;
background: #edf9f8;
border-bottom: 1px solid #edf9f8;
}
#accordion li div.content{
display: none;
padding: 10px;
background: #e3f2f0;
border: 1px dash #7c9f98;
}
#accordion li:hover div.content{
display: inherit;
}

• [COLOR= rgb(135, 196, 185)]T h e   C o l o u r[/COLOR]

T r a c k 

Fine arts. Aivree mostly works on hands on sculptures, but likes to draw and paint as well.

A p p e a r a n c e

Aivree has never really cared much about her appearance. When she was home she would wear whatever she felt most comfortable in, and would never be caught dead in a skirt or dress. Once she was shipped to boarding school that changed, and it pissed her off to no end. Feeling uncomfortable in the skirt she usually wears shorts underneath that not many people know about (sometimes its colourful boxers if she’s feeling extra lazy).

On her days off Aivree can be found in plaid shirts and torn jeans. Anything that she can just throw on. With a slight pointy chin and height of 5’5 she can be considered ‘dainty’ but don’t be fooled by the sheer smallness of her. She can handle her own, and is very strong for a women. This can be because she lifts lots of metal and does a lot of exercise when she is frustrated. Chopped chestnut hair in a shaggy pixie cut that can be stylized in many ways, or just left with the morning look is what she normally has. Make up doesn’t usually touch her face other than some concealer if needed. Aviree’s hands also have a tendency to have some kinda black substance on them from using charcoal to working with someone’s car. They are almost never really clean, which can drive some teachers absolutely batty. Aivree finds this to be quite enjoyable.

• [COLOR= rgb(135, 196, 185)] O f   T r u t h[/COLOR]

P e r s o n a l i t y

From a young age Aivree has had a tendency to not pay attention to the rules of what her parents have wanted. She likes to push buttons and cause trouble where ever she can. Even considering her crud ways of dealing with people she doesn’t like, Avery pays close details to the things she finds important to her. She loves to debate the things she finds close to her heart, and won’t back down if she knows what she is standing for is more important than anything else. Aivree also does have a tendency to use very unsophisticated language when she gets upset or frustrated with the situation. If she cannot find a way to deal with a problem logically, tends to break down. Especially if that problem has to do with emotions. Aivree has serious issues dealing with any kind of emotion that she feels, and would rather just push it down into her guts then tell anyone about it. Because of this, a lot of emotion can be felt threw her art that she creates. It is her way of expressing things without having to ever speak them vocally. Aivree can be a slight slacker when it comes to school, mainly because she does not want to be there.

But thanks to her parents and the rules of the family she had to go. Because of this she does not put a lot of effort into anything she is expected to do. She studies only when she has time between clubs and other things she enjoys, but luckily for her she has a photographic memory so she only has to read things once to remember most facts. This trait has gotten her grades to the average place, sometimes higher. Because Aivree is so bad at her own emotions she does not know how to have an intimate relationship—she has never been in one. When people get close she pushed them away, and most guys think of her as just another guy, some even label her as a lesbian because of her dating record. This does not bother Aivree in the slightest. Keeps people away from her in that area. She would rather focus on the things she was passionate about—though this area is still a black spot, something that also irritates her. When people talk about their futures she doesn’t want to hear it, because she is afraid of being left behind. Being good in art does not leave a lot of options.

Q u i r k s

► Has glasses that she hides because she hates wearing them; it isn’t new when people find them randomly in the dorm room.

► Likes to wear her big Pokémon headphones when drawing or painting; even if you are trying to talk to her

► Will sing along to a song she really likes. But only if no one is around

► Has very low self-esteem but hides it well with her sharp tongue and ‘I don’t give a shit’ attitude

► Has a habit of making the bathroom dirty with whatever substance she has been working with during the day. Be it charcoal in art or fixing a car for a friend.

► Can weld

► If any kind of compliment is aimed towards her that is about her appearance she will blush; specially if she is wearing some she is definitely not comfortable in. (Ex: Dress; low skits or shirts, etc.)

► Is a bit of a geek. Plays video games when she has the time.

► Can be found carrying her old game boy or reading on her slow days. Mostly when she should be studying.

► Loves classical music but will listen to almost anything.

► Has a few tattoos

► Likes to take things apart and put them back together

► Loves to drink when out on the town; is a strange drunk

F a v o r i t e   M e m o r i e s

Building a snowman with Emma in the backyard; while also having a snowball fight that ended up with her hitting her father in the face. He got her back but the laughs still echo in Aivree’s mind. Better days.

-Listening to Emma play the piano while sitting on her lap and watching her fingers tickle the ivory keys.

W o r s t   M e m o r y

The day Emma died the gentle part of Aivree; the more feminine side of Aivree disappeared lost along with any hope to trust people or relationships.

E m b a r r a s s i n g   M e m o r y

Getting splashed with water when she was wearing a white shirt; a wrong day to be wearing a black bra. This was often the first time many people realized that she was a girl and not a boy.

• [COLOR= rgb(135, 196, 185)]❥ I  S[/COLOR]

L i f e  S t o r y

Aivree grew up with a very rich family. Her grandparents were rich; her parents were rich. Money was never an issue for her. But it wasn’t always this way. You see, Aivree was adopted at when she was nothing but a infant and knows very little about her birth mom or dad. From what her father says, that her mother was just too young to have a child and set her up for adoption. Young seniors not even out of high school. But Aivree doesn’t know the real story nor does she really want to know. A small part of her wonder what kind of person gives up a baby; but what does she know? Maybe her life was better this way. Her father thinks so. Growing up in Russia, Aivree’s father is a man boss of one of the banks. Does she know the name? Not really, she doesn’t really care either being as she never sees the man. Most of the time she spent with her mother; Emma. A women of beautiful grace and beauty. Everything that Aivree wasn’t. Something that bothers Aivree every day when she thinks of her mother. But Emma gave her love for art to the little baby girl she thought she never have. Until she did get pregnant; and lost both the child and her life in one fell swoop.

After the death of her mother both Aivree and her father grew distant. She spent a lot of time with her ‘grandparents’ and moving from town to town until he decided to send her to boarding school. He didn’t have to see her that way. Didn’t have to think about the women he lost. Even if it wasn’t Aivree’s fault at all. Emma died when Aivree was 10.

W r i t i n g   S a m p l e

A Broken-Shell

Light snow drifted down from the low clouds above. There was not a sound but the whimpers of birds in the dying trees now cracked with a layer of freshly wet snow. Silence was something Aivree liked from time to time. But living in a busy city that wasn’t really something she got to experience very often. But if you waited you could find it. Her magic hour was in the middle of the night, sitting under a barely lit street light that overlooked the cemetery that her mother and baby brother was buried. It always seemed so unreal to think that a life was just gone with one instant. Not a warning; no memo to let you know or get prepared. If it is your time its your time. Emma never feared death. She welcomed it with open arms. Something Aivree couldn’t understand as a child. But now a days perhaps she could. She wasn’t sure. It still seemed unreal to have lost someone so precious. But moving on she had to do. And with a newly hardened heart Aivree stood to her feet blowing a snowflake from her face and stuffed her hands into her jacket pockets.

“It’s time to go…I can’t stay here any longer. Perhaps being shipped away to a boarding school is what I need. “ she paused a lump forming in her throat. “I’ll never be like you…I’m sorry.” With the last word coming out soft Aivree turned and started to walk back towards her home.

• [COLOR= rgb(135, 196, 185)]G R E Y[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back