• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Aisling Morpheus Academy

The Creator 7

[SIZE=14pt]Aisling Morpheus Academy- OOC[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]We are located in a Parallel Galaxy called Bridge Mix Galaxy. The world is young and not many habitants living on the planet.  [/SIZE]You will live here and will learn how to open your Magickal Core. You will be taking classes under the Head Mistress, Aurora Merriweather. She is the only teacher in this castle like setting. You will begin with not knowing any magic at all and leveling up after you have passed certain classes. As you level up, you will learn more difficult lessons.

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Of course there will be breaks between each level intended for fun and relaxation but things do happen. I will post each level of classes as I start each level. You will be given new equipment, receive a pet and hopefully make new friends. We shall start at Day of Arrival where you will receive a mysterious letter that is slightly confusing. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This new world that is governed by new laws and some of the old laws. I will be starting out with students who are dissatisfied with their present life and would jump at a chance to leave. This world will have Magick, Mythical Creatures for pets, and you will be able to eventually make your own wands and staffs. As this world grows so will the students who will get the advantages of being first ones to go through the school. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]How many of you are ready to take on a new school and its classes?[/SIZE]

How many people are ready to relocate to this new world and create a kingdom of your very own?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulletin Board News

Welcome to Aisling Morpheus Academy. This is where you will go for school news and announcements. The daily schedule will be posted here as soon as it is finished. Your rooms will be assigned and it will be posted here as well. Be sure to keep an eye on this post since it does change from time to time.

[SIZE=14pt]The Creator made a new home for her beloved Planet in a new Galaxy where old things were remade into new ones. She worked hard as did the rest of the people of the planet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Together as a team, the planet is now ready to take new Residents by a new means of a Retrieval System. This Retrieval System is implanted into a letter which is sent throughout the Earth inhabitants. When the inhabitant is fed up with their own life and reads the Key Phrase out loud, they are transported to Heidran on Safe Haven.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Once there, they will be greeted and assisted in making a new life for themselves.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]To find your way to a new home, read the rules and fill out a CS.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Rules[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]RP Rules[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1-Be online at frequently. Try to respond in a timely manner or let others know that you will be gone for an extended period of time. That means at least every two days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]2- I do not like one liners! Please Post at Least One Paragraphs. And I Mean A Good Paragraphs. Not Just Two or Three Lines. Give us Some Content! I’d like to see 25 word post. I will not count each word but if you do not help the RP move along or if someone mentions that you are not pulling your weight in the RP, I will be checking your posts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]3- Internal thoughts are great but please make them appear different from your spoken words. I don't care if you use color or italics.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]4- Do not post before you are accepted into the RP. Check the Room list if you are unsure.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]5- No Godmoding without permission! If you want to leave your character in someone’s hands, I need both the person who will be gone and the person who will be allowed to ‘godmode’ post that you have agreed on this. Be sure to choose wisely or ask for a ‘task’ for your character to do while you are gone. If you want a task, PM me about it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]6- Keep Player Knowledge Separate From Character Knowledge. Just because you know something does not mean that your character was there and hearing what you have read. I hope this makes sense![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]7- Respect the other players. Tolerate each other’s quirks. Suggest not criticize other RPers work. These three items will help everyone to grow in their ability of writing and characters will develop more depth. The RP will be more fun as well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]8- Nothing above PG 13. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]9- More will be added if I see the need for more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Letters were sent out to various Earthlings that may have a Magical Core and that meant each person who received a letter was a special person. Or at least to Lady Mystique who was to open a small Academy in a new galaxy. Now this Galaxy was called The Bridge Mix Galaxy. It was a specialized galaxy that was made to take the waste from The Milky Way Galaxy and turn it back into useful items by the means of Magick. After all Earth was one the one who was throwing out this trash and well, one person's trash is another person's treasure as they say.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]So if you happen to be an unsatisfied teenager and just happen to be one of the fortunate teens that receive one of these letters, be sure to think it over before you throw this letter away! It just might relieve your boredom of ordinary schools.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]All across the world, special letters flew to prospective teens. The letters had a foreign stamp on them and this is how they read:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Dear Prospective Student,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I hope that you won’t throw this letter away for it is important that you read this letter in its entirety. Yes, I know that you received this letter and never planned on actually read it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I know that you put this letter away somewhere- in your purse, in a drawer, on your desk or in the desk drawer. You will forget about this letter until that fateful day when things will go so wrong that you wish to go away and never be found again. That will be the day that there will be a Bridge to a New Galaxy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Should you remember about this letter and take it out to read and speak these words[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]“I wish to go away and never come back. I want to go someplace where I will never be found again.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]That sentence is the key to your new Life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]We here in Bridge Mix Galaxy have a place ready for you on Safe Haven. We have a new Life waiting for you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is what You will receive:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]A new Life full of new things to discover.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]A Position that can not be had here on Earth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Brand new Equipment to use.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]A Mythical Pet or Dragon of your Own.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]A place to stay and learn about your New Life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]All of the items needed to survive on this New Planet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Please feel free to show this letter to anyone that may be frustrated at Life, Wish to Leave Earth, Start a New Life or Any other Reason that He or She might wish to Change Their Life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Please tuck this letter this letter somewhere in a drawer so that you can easily get it out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]We are eagerly waiting for your arrival,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Lady Aurora Rose deForest[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Lady Lunaria Rose deForest[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Now comes your decision. Will you throw away the letter? Tuck the letter away? Will you act on the letter or not? The choices are yours to make.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Sylvia Swallowfin

Female

Rank these Core Elements with number 1 being the strongest: Earth, Fire, Water, Air/Wind

1: Water

2: Earth

3: Fire

4: Wind

Name: Anthony Aerdime

Rank these Core Elements with number 1 being the strongest: Earth, Fire, Water, Air/Wind

1: Wind

2: Fire

3:Water

4:Earth

I will officially open the Academy soon. Here is where we will store the Accepted CS at 

When I accept your CS, please move it to the final destination. Any questions yet?

I have the assignments in the PLTs .

If you want to start putting pictures of things you want in your room in your journal, that is fine. If you want to place a Biography there, fine. That book is for you to share with the rest of us.

The PLTs is for your Assignments. The first Assignment is in the Main PLTs ((see above  )).

The Grimoire is for your Spells, Secret Language if you want to have one, and anything that you might want to use in a battle if we should have any battles in the future. I hope that we can have another school one day.

You might want to look at the sections of Mythical Creatures for a pet. I think that I have all of them that are ready in there. Again it is in the Main PLTs.

The last thing is the class Schedule which I will work out yet tonight and will post it here.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

I am assuming that everyone is busy with family and homework. But please let me know if you are still interested in the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back