• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Aisling Morpheus Academy-Lecture Hall

"Everyone has a Magical Core when they are born. The Magickal Cores grows as long as the person as imagination and could believe in Magick.  As a you grow older,  you begin to lose the Imagination which feeds the Magickal Core.  From what I have seen in the two of you, that letter was your last chance. Your Magickal Core is nearly dead. If you had not spoke that Retrieval Phrase, you would not have survived much longer on Earth. Something would have happened to you one way or another." Lady Aurora spoke.

"One of three three things. 1- you would die in one way or another- by someone or by suicide. 2- you would be harden to magick.

But enough of that. 

Let’s talk a bit on your Magical Tools. Your Magic Core is your first and most valuable Tool. Your Magickal Core can help you become great Wizards and even Mages in the future. In fact, your Magic Core will be your main Magical Tool in this Academy.  There are other Magical Tools that you will learn to use as well so I think that it is time to pass out a few things that we have for you.

Your Magical Tools will be of a special material that is sentient. Sentient means having the power of perception by the senses or consciousness.

[SIZE=14pt]Academy Pendant[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The first Magical Tool that you will receive is an Academy Pendant. Please take your Academy Pendant out of the box. As you look at it, it will appear to be a clear glass crystal. But it is not! The Academy Pendant is an Aura Quartz. Aura Quartz is a very valuable Gem Stone. It is hard to find and finding one is very rare.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The shape of the Academy Pendent is Pyramid. The Pyramid has been considered the strongest shape for a great many years. The Power of the Pyramid multiplies quickly as each level is filled. But the bad part of a large pyramid is that the bond weakens between the layers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Time to Activate your Academy Pendant. Pick the silver chain up with your least dominate, allowing the Aura Quartz to dangle below. Your dominate hand grasps it and holds onto the Aura Quartz. Four colors will begin to flash. Each color will represent an element. These are the Core Elements which you are born with. Red is the Fire Element. Blue is the Water Element. Brown is the Earth Element. Cloudy is Air/Wind Element.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The strongest Element is at the top of the Pyramid while the weakest Element is at the bottom or base of the Aura Quartz. These four Elements and the Magickal Core are the Magicks that you are born with and are your Core Magic. All of the rest are from your Skills or what you work for and learned.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]After the colors settle down in your Pendant, your Pendant will be activated. Wear that Pendant at all times. Charms will be added to the chain on the Pendant and they will give you extra power.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Please note that ALL FOUR COLORS will show up in the pendent even if there is a tiny amount of the color.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Cell Phone[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is your Aura Fone. When you pick up the phone it will register your aura. It will become yours exclusively. The phone has our numbers in them. If you want to add someone to your call list, all you have to do is to touch the heads of the 2 phones and they will register each other as a friend. You may register each other at break.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Magical Tool Belt[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Next the Magical Tool Belt. Be sure to wear it every day and keep your Magical Tools in it. As you are able to do more Magick,  [/SIZE]more Magickal Tools will be given to you. Each Magical Tool Belt will have two pouches and two slender tubes. One pouch will be used for your own snacks and the other one will be for snacks for your pet. One sleeve will be used for your wand and the other one will be a guide stick for your pet. Both you and your pet will be frequently hungry. You may eat in all classes except labs. The pets will be in your room during labs so that they will not get into the way. It might be dangerous for all of us if one happens to become scared for some reason.

[SIZE=14pt]PLTs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is your Personal Laptop System or PLTs. It is super sensitive to touch. In fact, believe it or not, these PLTs are sentient. That means that it can think and feel on its own. I want to have you to be the first ones to touch them barehanded and imprint your aura on your own laptop. After you Activate the PLTs, the PLTs will only work for you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Before anyone asks- NO. No you cannot use it to talk to anyone on Earth because it will not reach that far. Remember that you are in a different Solar System than the Milky Way. Things here do not work the same way as it does on Earth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The case is opened from the front like so. When it is open, you will see the screen, and a Work Panel. The Work Panel is what runs the PLTs programs. Under the Work Panel are drawers that fit on top of the Work Panel. The first one is the Key board, then the Calligraphy Board and lastly the Drawing Board.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]To the sides are two more drawers. They are your Hand Pads. You will use the Hand Pads to turn your PLTs on. Keep the protective sheets on the areas when they are not being use will make your PLTs working at its peak.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]For the moment, please remove the two handprint sheets then place your hands on those two pads like the picture that was on there. Leave your hands on the pads so that the PLTs will register your unique Aura. After that is the Aura Scan is finished, your PLTs will only allow you to enter information on it. You will know that it is done because it will begin to ask you a series of questions starting with your name, age, gender, likes and dislikes.

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]After the initial Questionnaire, you may change the colors of your room and the way your furniture is placed via PLT. You may even order furniture for your room and rugs from a catalog inside the PLTs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](This will be going into your PLTs Page that I have set up for you.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Desired Name: (If you wish to change your name from what it is, now is the time to do so)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Student Level:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Age:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Gender:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Room Number:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Core Elements (your Core Magic which you are born with. Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]2--[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]3-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]4-[/SIZE]

2016-free-shipping-high-quality-clear-60mm-font-b-glass-b-font-crystal-font-b-pyramid.jpg

147377937084166.jpg

cell-phone_zpstm9uayrw.gif

EquipmentBelt 2_zpsjtujuz2p.png

147373749737135.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sylvia Swallowfin/ Sylvia Ray Mystfield

Sylvia followed the instructions, bit by bit. Being left handed, she grasped the chain in her right hand, clasping it in her left. Her eyes widened as it started lighting up, first blue, then brown, then red, then finally a white. Cool! She went to put it on, but stopped ad she brushed her mothers necklace. She removed that, and placed on the academy charm. She then bent down, and wrapped her mothers necklace three times around her ankle, fastening it to make an anklet. Satisfied, she turned for the next instruction.

She received the aura phone, which turned on when she grabbed it. She then turned to receive the next item, which was some kind of belt. She frowned as they were told about the animal parts. So their pet would follow them... like everywhere? Cool! She hoped her pet could be some kind of cat, that's what she had always wanted... Also, a wand! That made it all sound more real, and another surge of excitement ran through Sylvia.

She reached next for the PLT. She pulled out the hand pad, and placed her hand on it. It thrummed to life, and started asking her the questions. She nodded to herself, and started typing, inputting all of the information. She paused, and decided that she would rather go with her mothers maiden name, and her middle name, Ray. She entered it in, and clicked done. Perfect!

She he decided to maybe start looking into rooming, before looking up as a thought hit her.

"Ok, but what about lets, will we need different furniture depending on the pet?" 

Anthony did as the instructors said to do. Carrying the Aura quartz with his left, the gem lit up to white, red, blue and finally brown. He clasped it around his neck, feeling slightly embarrassed considering he was the only male in the room and picked up the magical tool belt. The names were a bit cheesy but he long gave up thinking that magic might not work. It didn't dangle when he put them on and was thankful for that. He looked at the phone. He felt a bit disappointed by their design but at least it was a phone, he never did get one on Earth so he was glad he got it for free. Anthony placed it in his pocket.

His eyes met with the computer, 'It looks like a box.' he thought to himself. Opening up all it's bizarre compartments, he was remotely puzzled and activated it. His aura was then scanned and a questionnaire popped up. He filled it in and saw how he could see the layout of his room. It was pretty neat but he'll probably do all that stuff later. Surprisingly, the other student in the room was amazed with all this equipment, as for Anthony, he wasn't sure what to think of it...

"There is an icon that looks like a store with a sign. Click on it then click on the chair icon. There is an icon for each department. Click the chair icon again and you will see what we have in stock. 

Now hit ESC and you will be at the desktop again.

There is a Unicorn icon. That is where you can read about the pets we have. You may choose from Avian, Canine and Feline. Lets take our PLTs to the dinning room for some pizza. I'll answer any questions that you might have then." Lady Aurora spoke as she picked up her PLTs and headed to the door.

Sylvia Ray Mystfield

Sylvia picked up her PLT, and moved over to the door, careful not to break any of the new artefacts she had been given. She followed along the corridor, eventually heading to a room with tables. She picked one at random, and sat down. She opened her Laptop Thing - PLT -  and started.

She grabbed a slice of pizza, and chewed fairly slowly. She liked pizza. Ok. Now she should be patient, and save the best for last. She clicked the chair button, and smiled. Finally, an awesome room again! Her one at home was outdated, her bed a bit small. Now she could make it all her favourite colour, and perfect for her. She settled on a very modern design, and picked out some blue furniture, nodding approvingly. Perfect. She clicked the order button, and hit ESC.

Now was the best part. She knew she wanted a feline, but she made herself read through the other descriptions too, so she would know what others people's pets did. She then scrolled down to Feline, and started reading. A minute later, she bit her lip and groaned. She was stuck between too, and they both looked amazing.

"How do I choose between two?" She asked.

"I'd suggest that you visit both and one of them will appeal more to you. The babies will want to bond with someone who they feel comfortable with." Lady Lunaria answered.

Sylvia nodded. That made complete sense actually. She was so torn at the moment between the two felines - The Firecat, and The Gilden Lion. "Awesome, when can we go see them?" She asked.

@The Creator 7

"Tomorrow. They are on their way here and will be here tonight sometime. We will go after lunch. The Entry Level Classes are  Meditation,  Creatureology, Archaic Language, Bridge Mix Galaxy, Auras, Calligraphy and Personal Achievement Activities. We will do an information to each class in the morning and in the afternoon we will go to get our new pets." Lady Auora spoke.

Auror was running through the streets. Giant skyscrapers, big city - Nothing of that helped him survive in it. A pity struck this heart when he remembered words of his parents when he ran away from them. But he quickly went out of memories, as gang was already near him.

He jumped inside metro, running to the nearest lavatory. Auror ran inside, closing in one of cabins. This is it - they will kill him and steal his money. Another pity struck his heart - but more heavy, and painful. He didn't listen to them, Auror just thought about himself.

“I-I wish to go away and never come back. I want to go someplace where I will never be found again.” He whispered at last.

@The Creator 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Aurora sensed someone on the front entrance area.

"Please excuse me students. We have another student." Lady Aurora hurried out to meet the new person.

"Welcome to Aisling Morpheus Academy of Magick. My name in Lady Aurora and I am one of the teachers here. What is your name? she asked politely.

"Hm, another student?" Anthony wondered, looking up from the pizza stuffed in his mouth. The taste was savoring and he liked pizza but was always the last one to get a piece because of all the other orphans...but it tasted so good!

He heard about the timetable and and about the pets, it was going to take a while to get used to it, but at least it wasn't the norm. He glanced at Sylvia's laptop where a list of feline pets were shown. He took out his own PLTs and browsed through their list of pets. They were all quite amazing and he was especially interested in the Canines. He wasn't good with dogs on Earth as they sensed his weak and fickle personality but maybe these fellas would give him a chance...

"Uh... my name is Auror" The boy said, slowly raising. It took a moment or two to notice the beauty of the place he was in. The castle was amazing - but it indeed looked futuristic.

"Am I dead?" Auror asked, looking around. It just looked to beautiful to be real.

@The Creator 7

"No you have arrived in a new galaxy. This is where you will learn about your magical core. Please come in. We have  started lunch. Pizza is ready!"

Lady Aurora smiled and held the door open.

"Maybe w will have several more students. Who ever he or she or they are, we will welcome them." Lady Lunaria spoke.

"Ok," Anthony said as he raised his shoulders, glancing at the other student. Anthony was just about finished with his meal, and began to think about how friendly the teachers were and how neat the food was. He saw the table blur a bit and wiped the tears as quickly as possible. He was too old for tears but crying was the only way Anthony could show how happy he was. The caretakers back at his home were too disappointed and scared of him to even lend food. He would've bawled if there wasn't a puzzling question bugging his head.

"Miss, Lunaria and Aurora?" Anthony stared at the large pizza at the center of the cafeteria table. "How the heck did you get pizza when they're made all the way from Earth?"

"We have a kitchen with a lot of food and staples. There is a kitchen in the sub basement where all of the food is made. The kitchen workers send it up then set up the food on the buffet. We have a cleaning crew that cleans the common  areas but you will be responsible for your own rooms." Lady Lunaria spoke with a smile.

Another question seemed to rise from his mind. "Everything is really great, I actually appreciate all of it." He said, "How do we pay it back, I'm sure the resources aren't going to last forever? What about the rules and regulations or contracts? What happens if we fail or act stupidly, will we be punished or...get sent back to Earth?"

"You will become a citizen here and help us create a new world of magick. We have started farms on another island. We will be self sufficient in a few years and won't be accepting any more students to the planet. Now there are rules to abide but they are simply ones. We will go over the rules after lunch. There is no repayment for those who help us settle the planet." Lunaria spoke.

A part of Anthony was relieved, and another part of him wasn't. Either way, he tried to picture the future students. He hoped they weren't like the ones back at his old school. He instinctively touched his healed and smooth face. Even if they did come from a harsh background, people can change because of power like magic and because of their childhood themselves. He still hoped that wouldn't happen. The break felt long, and he found himself to be asking too many questions.

"When do the classes start?"

Sylvia smiled. This was amazing. Everything was free, and the people wer nice, and she would never again be thrown across the room by her father, or hit by a boyfriend, or... Or scrape a knife over her skin again. She looked don slightly self consciously at that thought, tugging her sleeves further down out of instinct.

It was nice actually. It was weird how the urge to hurt herself was gone instantaneously, and she felt... Well, clean, for the first time in almost a year. 

She he ran a hand through her ponytail, before shrugging and pulling out the worn hair elastic. She never really had the proper hair products and things, leaving her hair a mess of unruly blue and blonde curls. It was actually almost waist length now, she hadn't done anything dpti it in ages, just let it grow. 

She smiled at the other boys question. She wanted to get started on lessons as soon as possible too.

"Perhaps you would like to change into some clean clothes and even a new hair style. There is a full body salon where they will assist you in cleansing all of your wounds, scars and any blemishes that you want to get rid of. They have quite a few clothes that you may have, All the personal necessities like brushes, combs, things for your hair and you may ask for one tattoo from the approved book of Tatts and designs.

What other questions do you have before we go to the body salon?" Lunaria asked.

"One, actually," Anthony raised from his seat, "Our PLTs, they're quite heavy and I don't know if I could keep up with the classes while carrying it."

"I didn't think that they were that heavy....... Perhaps 10 pounds is heavy for you but you will get used to the weight. And you will be getting other things that you will need to keep with you. You will also learn how to levitate items which will help you. But you will need to be very strong if your are going to master this course. We will teach you in the next level many more things. This is an entry level which means learning how to control your magickal ability and what it can do" Lady Lunaria spoke as she floated out of her wheel chair.

"I do not have the use of my legs for the nerves were cut when I was in the womb. There is no hope for me to gain this back but I want to develop magick that would heal these injuries. My twin sister and I have decided to run this Academy and hope that we can find students who will devote their lives to this project. There will be many more jobs created as we grow bigger."

"Uh... th-thank you" Auror said shyly, walking after her to the kitchen. He soon noticed that he wasn't in his clothes anymore - he was in some kind of white robes, light and fragile. They looked like some of his clothes concepts that he used to draw - could this mean?

"Uh... excuse me Lady Aurora... what is this universe?" Aurora asked while lightly walking in cafeteria. He wasn't walking like he usually did - he kind of... flowed?

@The Creator 7@Naphide@SeratheUnicorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back