• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Aisling Morpheus Academy-Lecture Hall

The Creator 7

It was time for the students to arrive at the Academy and the sole two teachers were busy finalizing the last minute checks before the students were due to land in the Front Entrance. Each student had received a letter inviting them to the Academy. Each Letter stated that all they had to do was to hold the letter and a suitcase then say 'I am ready to go to Aisling Morpheus Academy'. Each one would be teleported to the Academy. A very simple yet very accurate Retrieval System.

"I shall go out to meet the students and send them in to you." Aurora spoke to Lunaria.

"That will be fine. Thanks." Lunaria spoke quietly.

1- The Main Floor Plan.png

Sylvia Swallowfin

Sylvia sprinted for her street, running, away from him, and the world, and evertpything that had never wanted her. Her face was stinging from the slap and tears were running down her face. She had thought he was the one,my hat maybe she had finally found somebody who cared properly for her. She stopped at her door, unlocking it with trembling fingers. She passed her dad, intoxicated on the couch with bottles surrounding him. She passed the urn containing her mothers ashes, which her dad had abandoned on the floor. He didn't care anyway. She picked it up, and put some of them into the smaller pot they had thoughtfully provided for her. She picked up the smaller pot now full of ashes, and tucked it into her pocket. She grabbed her mothers old lucky necklace too. She wanted it when she... Well...

She went straight for the bathroom, looking for anything that might help somehow, work for what she needed to do. She flung open the cabinet, maybe there was a razor in there. She pushed aside a bottle of shampoo to see a crumpled piece of paper behind it. She frowned slightly, and grabbed it out of pure curiosity. 

She read through what she now realised was a letter, her eyes wide. For the first time, she had a shred of hope. It was worth a try right? She walked over to her bedroom, because it seemed like the last place she would want to see. She hoped she wouldn't need anything, because she hadn't packed or anything. She took a deep breath and said 

[COLOR= rgb(146, 208, 80)]“I wish to go away and never come back. I want to go someplace where I will never be found again.”[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurora was standing not very far away when a girl landed on the spongy Entrance.

"Welcome to  Aisling Morpheus Academy. My name is Lady Aurora and I am one of the teachers here..... my goodness! What has happened to you, child?!" Aurora exclaimed when she saw the girl's face. She hurried over and knelt down beside her.

"Everything will be fine now that you are here."

Sylvia Swallowfin

It had actually worked... She couldn't really believe it. She smiled at the lady, partially sad and partially hopeful. Maybe it would be better here. Maybe this would be a great place to be. Can't be worse than back home. "Thank you." She told her smiling. "I'm sure some people will be worse than me. It's not easy to leave home maybe permanently if you are completely happy." The words were true, and some people might be completely broken. But hey, maybe they could be fixed, now they were away. Something about this place just felt... Safe.

She looked around. This place was nice! "I didn't bring anything really, I came in a bit of a hurry, I hope that's ok. Her hands went to the necklace and the tiny urn in her pocket. They were the only things that actually mattered to her.

@The Creator 7

"That is ok. We have everything that you will need and at no cost." Lady Aurora spoke gently.

"Perhaps you would like to freshen up in the bathroom after you tell me your name? Lady Lunaria is in the Lecture Hall which is the first door as you go inside. The restrooms is near the end of the hall. On yur way back to the Lecture Hall, yu might want to stop in the Student's Lounge to get something to eat or drink."

3- Entry Main Level.png

Sylvia Swallowfin

Sylvia nodded at this ladies kindness. "It's Sylvia, and thank you again!" She smiled to herself as she walked into the building. This place seemed so much better than the place she had come from, it was like a dream come true! 

She he made her way to the restroom, doing what she needed to do, before heading aback down the corridor. She stopped to grab a can of Cola, and something chocolatey. Perfect. She only ever got chocolate at home if she bought it herself, and she didn't have a job. After her mum, her dad didn't give her an allowance, so she hadn't had chocolate since she had raided her dads wallet two weeks ago. He hadn't been happy.

She made her way to the first door, the lecture room and paused, should she knock? Shrugging her shoulders, she raised her hand and knocked, to be polite.

"Please do come in." a cheery voice called out. A lady in a floating wheelchair was in the room. She was smiling as she spoke.

"Welcome to Aisling Morpheus Academy. My name is Lady Lunaria and I am one of the teachers here. Find a seat and we can chat while we wait."

01-Lecture Hall.png

It was a wet Monday where Anthony was, walking to what he doubted was home to him. It hardly felt like home back when he first stepped into the neighborhood, it was terrible. Anthony could feel the weight of rain on his thin black jacket as he looked down at his blue runners. He was walking alone, and it felt quite peaceful. He liked his clothes very much too, it was the only thing he got that was still in good condition.

He felt his numb face with his finger and traced a new contour, he drew his finger back and spotted the red stain as if it was there by magic. This one was too deep to heal, it was another scar on his face. He could feel all the bruises on his frail body and torso stinging when he failed to ignore it. He bit his lip to bare a bit longer.

"I'm home!" Anthony announced once he stepped inside. He took off his shoes and jacket and brought them to his room. He didn't get a reply like always. He dropped his school bag off his shoulders and jumped into bed. After getting beaten up so badly, he had lost his appetite. Another kid came into the large room and kept his distance away from him, took his teddy and ran away quickly as possible. All the orphans in this home treated him like he was about to beat someone up or give them bad luck and get beaten up by other people, either way, they avoided him. He was practically no one in this house.

He shifted in his bed and couldn't find a comfortable position. "...what?" He mumbled as he reached under his pillow expecting a some sort of blackmail or something. He brought out a thin letter and opened it up out of boredom, it was polite to read letters that was sent to you, even if they're blackmail. But he sat up and read through the whole letter. He wasn't sure if this was a prank or a silly mistake. Anthony refused to believe that this letter was a fake, this letter knew how he felt, wants to help him and even if it was a made-up letter, he was going to treasure it. Hiding inside a closet, he was going to test it out. He only brought a few things in his pocket but it would suffice. He took a deep breath and said;

[SIZE=14pt]“I wish to go away and never come back. I want to go someplace where I will never be found again.”[/SIZE]

Lady Aurora saw another person land on the Entrance so she walked out to greet the new comer.

"Welcome to  Aisling Morpheus Academy. My name is Lady Aurora and I am one of the teachers here..... my goodness! What has happened to you, child?!" Aurora exclaimed when she saw the boy's face, she cried out

"What happened to you! Did someone start a fight with you? Here let me do some healing on you...."

Aurora gently laid her hand against his cheek to heal him. A slow warmth through her hand to his face and should have spread out his face.

"Are you feeling better now?"

Anthony was surprised when he opened his eyes and found himself in an entirely new place. It had felt like transporting and that was just more than awesome than the baby cartoons the other children watched. He hadn't realized there was going to be people greeting him there nor was he expecting them to be concerned for his face AND healing him with magic. Just so awesome.

"Woah..." he gasped slowly, failing to hide his amazement. He touched his face, shaking a little from the sensation. All the scars on his face were gone. He still had his hood on and he was about to... h-he was a-about to. Before he knew it, he felt hot tears running down his healed face, he covered it with both hands out of embarrassment and tried to use his sleeves to wipe them away hurriedly. "U-um..thank you so much." He stuttered, a huge smile under his hands.

[SIZE=14pt]"You are very welcome, young man. Tell me your name, please and you may go the restroom to get clean up a bit. Then you will feel so much better. After that we will start the Orientation to Aisling Morpheus Academy of Magick. " Lady Aurora smiled as she spoke. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]" Lecture Hall is the first door as you go inside. The restrooms are near the end of the hall. On your way back to the Lecture Hall, you might want to stop in the Student's Lounge to get something to eat or drink.”[/SIZE]

Sylvia Swallowfin

Sylvia took a seat in the back left corner. She never really sat in the front anyway, and corners always made her feel safer, more protected. She smiled as she took small bites of the chocolate. Others would be arriving soon, in not much better condition than her. Many of them may have come as an alternative to... Death, or worse. Nobody here would be whole, and some wouldn't want to talk about it.

She pulled the small pot out of her pocket, wrapping her fingers around it protectively. She would protect this, and the necklace. It was all she had of her Mother. Her remains and her necklace. Sad really. It was better than nothing though, and she knew it was only a matter of time before her dad smashed his. Most of her mothers ashes would spill out onto the floor, and he would clumsily mop it up and throw it in the bin. He was too drunk and gone to care. Tears glimmered in Sylvia's eyes, but she repressed them. She had so,e for herself, and for that she would be grateful. 

She he sat back and continued drinking her cola and eating her chocolate, one hand around the tiny base that meant so much to her.

He nodded, not much to say when your a bit too happy then you've realized. "I'm Anthony, Anthony Aerdime." He introduced, his breathing was regular again. he looked a bit lost, "Um, where is the bathrooms?"

[SIZE=14pt]“I’ll walk part way with you. There isn’t any others coming as far as I can see….” Aurora spoke as she led the way.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]“Just go to the end of the hallway and you will find the restrooms.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Aurora went into the lecture room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]“We only have one other student who went down the hall. When he gets back, we can start the Orientation. Please come and sit in the front row. There wil be things given out to you during the Orientation. Aurora spoke to Sylvia.[/SIZE]

Anthony had went ahead and walked to where the bathroom was, his sneakers making squeaky sounds as he proceeded. He opened the large bathroom door and looked around. It was very clean, as far as he could tell, cleaner than the one's back at the orphanage...

He looked up at the mirror, jumping in fright when he almost didn't recognize himself. Looking closer, it really was him behind all those scars and bruises, he had forgotten what he looked like. "If this was a dream, I wish I'd never wake up." He said to himself as he washed his teary face. There was no going back and he was looking forward to this new life. All this excitement in the last few minutes made him feel really weak. He slowly took down his hood and stared at himself. He felt like a new person, and with that he left the men's bathroom.

[SIZE=14pt]Once Anthony was in the room and seated, Lady Aurora started the Orientation Lecture.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Aisling Morpheus Academy. My name is Lady Aurora Rose deForest and this is my twin, Lady Lunaria Rose deForest. Together we will be teaching you how to use your Magickal Core as well as what else you can do. Let’s begin with the name of the Academy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Aisling is an Irish Gaelic name meaning "dream; vision." This is what we are looking for in our Academy. We want you to dream big and develop a vision of what the future could hold for you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Morpheus is a Greek name derived from the word morphe, meaning "form, shape." In mythology, this is the name of a god of dreams. We want our school to be where you develop your dreams. Dreams can become a reality when you work towards a goal. The goal will be set by you as the incoming student and adjusted as you grow in knowledge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Academy is a place of learning. Learning is sometimes difficult, sometimes easy and occasionally fun. What you learn here will depend on how much effort you put into your own education as well as your dreams and visions that you will be shaping here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]While you are here you will be given certain items while other items will be either gifts or items that you will earn. You will be given the permission to shop at our Academy Store where you will be allowed to choose your clothes and other personal items. There are many departments to go to but at the moment, not all are open. Eventually, staff will have the complete Academy Store open. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]At the moment these are the departments that are open:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Academy Wear is where you be fitted for your Academy Clothes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Academy Equipment and Supplies is where you will be choosing a few things for your classes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Clothing from Earth and some new designs that we have made.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Health and Beauty where you can purchase your daily needs and more.  [/SIZE]It even has a salon where you may have your hair done.

[SIZE=14pt]Movie House and Book Nook are self-explanatory.  [/SIZE]You may go to the Movie House on the weekends. There movies are the ones that Earth has when we go past it during each Loop.

[SIZE=14pt]The Sweet Shoppe is where you may buy those yummy goodies that are from Earth as well as those that we have made. You will be allowed to fill a Snack Cart which will be delivered to your room. The list of goodies will be in the store.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Mythical Creatures and Supplies is where you will be getting your Pet. There will be more on that subject later."[/SIZE]

Sylvia Swallowfin 

Sylvia smiled, happy, though slightly overwhelmed. She hadnt been to a salon since her mum died! Maybe she would go there at some point. She remembered her mum taking her to the hairdressers after she had asked her for something new. She had wanted to dip dye it, and it resulted in the ends of her hair being a mix of purple and blue with perfect highlights. It was gorgeous. She had t done anything to it for a year though, and she normally just threw her now waist length hair into a ponytail rather than dealing with all the curls and tangles.

The academy itself was nice, and thee were all of these shops and things too! It was amazing. She frowned as she realised something.  "Did you say PETS?!" She half shouted, surprised.

[SIZE=14pt]“Yes, each one of you will be able to pick a mythical pet out when the pet shop opens. Your first trip will be for getting things for your room and clothes.” Lady Lunaria spoke with a smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]"Now please turn your attention to the wall. I will give you a virtual tour of the Academy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Main Floor will consist of The Offices and Stores. You will not be allowed on that Wing without permission.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Student’s Main Hall is where we are. You are in the Large Lecture Room. The next room is the Student Lounge where you may relax and have a snack between classes or after classes. The Dining Hall is at the End. There are more rooms that are not yet in use.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]You will stay in this wing until you have reached Upper Classmen Rank. Your rank at the moment is Entry Level Student. All classes will be on one of the floors on this side as well as your bedrooms.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The next two Floors will hold the Entry Level Classes. Your Bedrooms will be located on the 6th floor.” Lady Lunaria spoke as she waved her wand then pointed at the wall.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

((All pictures are located here:  

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Anthony mused too at all the new and ultra unusual facilities and owning pets, but he thought logically. Lady Aurora and Lady Lunaria had said they will be teaching them about using a Magickal Core.  Magic? Oh god, what was going on? And to develop dreams? What was that all about? 

His head was going crazy. But a part of him was excited. He was happy to be here and thought about his deceased parents.

"I wish you were here so that I can tell you how crazy my life is about to be!"

Sylvia Swallowfin

Sylvia watched in awe. This was pretty amazing. The whole place was awesome, and they were telling them about these awesome things they would never have been able to do otherwise. The idea of pets was enthralling, as well as all this magic and things! This was like a dream, with magic, and a perfect place to stay, and what seemed to be nice people... She only had one question.

"When do we get started?" She asked eagerly.

@The Creator 7

@Naphide

[SIZE=14pt]“I am happy to get started as is Lady Aurora.” Lady Lunaria spoke as Lady Aurora nodded.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]“Each of you has something that most people no longer have. A Magickal Core. It is that Magickal Core that enabled you to be able to use the Retrieval Letter. The Retrieval is the letter that that you spoke the Activation Words.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]“I wish to go away and never come back. I want to go someplace where I will never be found again.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]When you spoke those words, you opened up your Magickal Core that is inside of you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Let’s talk about that Magickal Core and Magick in general. There is a difference between Magick and Magic. Magic is what you will be practicing on. Skills that are developed by learning and practicing many times until it is perfected. Once these Skills have been perfected and you can perform these Skills without thinking, then those Skills become Magick.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t be thinking that everything will be easy to remember. In fact, most Magick Users will keep a Grimoire. A Grimoire is a book of Magickal Knowledge. You will be given your first Grimoire so that you can place your own Spells, Techniques and anything that you wish to remember. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I want to speak a bit on Magick and its uses. I want each of you to listen to this carefully. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Magic is a tool that can be used for good or evil or anywhere in between. The magic user must be aware of what he or she is doing and why. There are consequences to using magic. Consequences can be devastating if the magic user is not aware of all of the effects of the magic that is being used.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The magic user is only as strong as his or her body’s endurance of the physical and mental abilities. Magical Strength is the combination of Magical Knowledge, Physical Endurance and Mental Endurance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]A) Physical Endurance [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The magic user is only as strong as his or herself. Magic takes a lot of stamina to do and the body will be drained constantly when the person uses magic. You will be developing the Physical Endurance during Self Improvement Classes. In Self Improvement Class, you will be exercising in the beginning. These Exercises are designed to build up your Physical Endurance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]B) Mental Endurance[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The magic user must be able to concentrate well, visualize well and think clearly as well as quickly. To do this we need to meditate and do mental exercises to make the mind stronger. Meditation is crucial to one’s mental ability. This is the way one learns how to concentrate, block out unwanted noises, keep the mind clear of intrusions and to imagine the impossible.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]C) Knowledge.

[SIZE=14pt]The magic user must be able not only use magic but know the 3 parts of magic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1) What is the first part. The magic user must know and understand what he or she wants to do with his or her magic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]2) Next come How. The magic user must know each step of the magic well enough to actually be able to visualize the magic being done in each step until it becomes as simple and routine as breathing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]3) When is the last part. To cast magic the magic user must know when each step should take place.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]An example of this is putting your shoes on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]What would be the need to put on shoes to protect your feet from anything that would do them harm or make them uncomfortable, ect.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]When would be like when you leave to go outside not before going to bed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]How would be putting them on your feet before tying them and to have the socks on before you put the shoes. It would be good to tie the shoes, put them on then put on the socks would it?” Lady Lunaria asked.[/SIZE]

Sylvia Swallowfin

Sylvia nodded in understanding. She tucked the pot back into her pocket and leaned foward a bit. This all sounded really fun, much better than maths, even better than Drama, and English Lit! So the classes they knew about so far, were Auras, Self improvement, meditation and pet caring or something similar? Cool!

And the three steps... "So it's like opening a milkshake?" She asked. "You drink it because you're thirsty, and you have to get it out of the fridge, then shake it, then open it, then drink it! You wouldn't shake it after opening it because it would make a mess. Is that correct?" She asked. She liked milkshake, and if that was correct, it actually made a lot of sense.

Sylvia Swallowfin

Sylvia beamed and nodded. It kinda made sense and she was very excited to get started. "Awesome, so what next?" She asked. She was liking this place more and more.

Anthony fiddled with his fingers as he processed this new information.

"So basically we have PE, Yoga, and normal education to learn magic...and we have to take certain steps to cast magic, like tying shoelaces or drinking milkshake." He said, his green eyes facing the floor. "Why is it that only some people have Magickal - whatever - cores inside them?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back