• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❀ Aiety's Search [ o p e n | 05/10 ]

Aiety

A Little Wicked✨

RULES & ABOUT ME | LAST UPDATED: 05/10
↬ NOTE: If I had a role play with you before I went on hiatus, do PM me a bump if you're interested in continuing or picking up something new.
↬ Literacy. I write at least two good sized paragraphs. That's what I give out AND what I want in return. I can always write more and I won't say no to anyone who wants to do the same. This includes the rule of no one-liners and extends to having good grammar and spelling. Third person, past tense. I'm firm about this.
↬ I can be forgetful, we all can. I can also get writer's block like the rest of everyone. I understand needing breaks but don't go MIA for a week and expect that I will think you're interested. If you haven't heard from me in two days, a little reminder in our OOC chat would do fine. I do my best but I'm only a human who can get very busy and overwhelmed at times. It's not personal, I assure you that.
↬ I'd like someone who is active at least once every two days. I can guarantee a reply daily even multiple a day if I can. I lose interest in RPs I have to constantly wait for, just a fair warning. If I really like the RP, I'm more lenient with this one but for the majority of them, I'd like someone to be fairly active.
↬ I write F/F, M/M and F/M. Be okay with whatever gender I pick for my character. I'm not fulfilling your fictional needs of one type romances. I'd like my partner to be able to write for these as well. Obviously, LGBT+ friendly characters too.
↬ Ideally, I'd much rather have romance in it. Without it, I might get bored faster. But like I've said about my characters, I'm not going to dramatically change them so it can work out. If there isn't any chemistry, they don't get along whatsoever and just aren't working, then that's going to be that. I won't be forcing them to make things work just for romance. Case in point; No forced romance or "love at first sight" tropes. At the very least, give it a chance and be open to the idea.
↬ Mary Sues are not welcomed and neither are characters with overly tragic and unrealistic backstories. OP characters, attempts at god-modding are also not welcomed. Don't control my character, I won't control yours, deal?
↬ I do have some triggers, which I will let you know about. I'll be mindful of yours, so long as you're mindful of mine. Speaking of this one, RPN rules apply. No erotic RP. If you ask for it, I'm not going to respond. Fade to black or implications are fine.
↬ Don't be a brick wall. I'm trying to enjoy planning something and it heavily discourages me when my partners give me nothing in return. For plotting purposes, at least be able to contribute. I don't want to carry the RP or do all the planning. If you plan on replying, at least tell me what genres or what kind of RPs you enjoy. If I get a one-word answer when trying to get things started, I may not even start. It sounds rude but it's heavily discouraging when this happens.
↬ OOC chat is welcomed but not required. It will be done over PMs, as well as the RP. Depending on some factors, that will determine if I hand out my discord or any other form of contact that isn't on the website.
↬ If you've read this far and are planning to continue reading, if you reply, include your favourite song and artist. You can even ask me the same question, I'm happy to share some of that with you. If I see that you haven't included it, then I most likely won't respond. If you have read it but aren't what I'm looking for in a partner, then well, it just wasn't meant to be.

INTERESTS | LAST UPDATED: 05/10
↬ Genres I will RP: Romance, Drama, Modern/Slice of Life, Fantasy/Modern Fantasy, Comedy, Light Action, some Horror, Futuristic, scif-fi, sci-fi fantasy.
↬ Themes I will NOT RP: Erotica, incest, adultery, furries, bestiality, slavery. Constant gore, I will not be interested in. If your character is seriously suffering from a mental illness, is not stable or in a healthy mindset, I will not be putting romance anywhere with that. I'm not interested in depicting that kind of thing. Obviously, my triggers also play a role in what I will and will not RP.
↬ I will not play a character that isn't of my own creation. Side characters are my exception. I'm not here for your self insert into a story, I want to create something with someone.
↬ I'm open to listening to any ideas. This doesn't mean I will go along with exactly all of it but I'll consider it. The worst I'd do is say no thank you and suggest something else. My PMs are open for that exact reason.
↬ I have no interest in superhero roleplays or adventure roleplays. Nothing against them but they aren't what I'm interested in doing.
↬ I do have ideas myself. The only thing I ask is to be prepared for me to ask about your ideas and likes. Again, help me plan something we'll both like, don't just leave me to do everything myself. It might seem like a lot but I've had my fair share of encounters that would've been avoided had I been more specific about my wants.
↬ Current Interests: Modern Fantasy, Romance. Sci-Fi, Drama. Criminals, corrupt governments, scientists.
↬ My PMs are open and the fastest ways to get in contact with me. From then on, we can discuss things. I'm quite friendly once we've gotten into a flow.

Last edited:
↬ IF YOU REPLY, INCLUDE WHAT I ASKED, PLEASE. That way, I know for certain that you've read all the preferences.↫
COMING OFF HIATUS, LOOKING FOR ONE OR TWO PARTNERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back